OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Random Pictures Thread

Started by Joe Redifer, 02/10/2010, 02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

henrycsc

Wanted:
Bootleg Hucards (Hong Kong, China)
Third Party Hardware (US, Japan, China, Europe, Korea)
Canadian Boxes and Manuals (French text)
Ton's of Trades available - just PM me.

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Opethian

¿ IMG ¿
IMG

Joe Redifer

HOW DO MAGNETS WORK????!!!????  Don't give me any of that science BS.  Science is nothing but lies.

Tatsujin

In fact, mankind does not fully understand the proper work of magnetism yet. So we all hope in a soon find of that higgs-boson.
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Starfighter

Quote from: henrycsc on 10/18/2010, 10:45 PM/familyguyobey.jpg
His wiener is all messed up, seems it has hair and a face. :o

JoshTurboTrollX

Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Joe Redifer

He deserved the loss for growing up to be a douche who wears a hoodie, cap, has a soul patch and smokes.   :lol:

guyjin

blueraven

Dear Nashville,

johnny-cash-middle-finger.jpg

_Paul

Dogs are cool.

But monkeys are better.

Starfighter

Ceti Alpha

IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

JoshTurboTrollX

/PariahComplex/67289_447320222508_655432508_5148567_7304377_n.jpg

I got kids that are into Pokemon, so I LOL'd when I saw this...... heh
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

JoshTurboTrollX

Tatsujin

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: Tatsujin on 11/02/2010, 07:19 AMhttp://www.topstrange.com/look-a-little-bit-closer-2634?utm_source=wahoha.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=wahoha

:lol:
Some of those are really cool. Some, I just don't get. The first one I'm just not sure what deal is.

The brain cell vs. the universe comparison is actually very neat. I watched a Nova special on fractals, which talked about neat things like that.

I never noticed that Conan O'Brien's backstage is actually a rendering of Super Mario 3. If it was accidental, that's almost harder to believe.

The second comparison between the Mario clouds and trees/bushes isn't too big of a deal. Lots of games used the same sprites for different things.

The Richard Dawkins comparison is hilarious.

I believe that Fry from Futurama was intentionally made to look like James Dean.
IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

JoshTurboTrollX

JoshTurboTrollX

BlueBMW

While not exactly funny subject matter... that little strip was pretty funny! :lol:
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

TR0N

IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Duo_R

Well there isn't the San Francisco Big Ones, but there is the San Jose Earthquakes....

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 11/04/2010, 11:22 AMIMG
Add my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/sOg93QUtlg0
For sale trade list: https://tinyurl.com/2csm7kq

nectarsis

My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

Starfighter

JoshTurboTrollX

NecroPhile

Is that some weird European version of the Dukes of Hazzard gone horribly awry?  Sliding across the hood - you're doing it wrong.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Tatsujin

Damn, he's so dead :(

:edit:

oh no, he's not  :lol:

Starfighter

He kind of brought it on himself.. I don't approve of running someone over of course, but.. well. He could've done something else than fight and damage a car - like play video games and chill.

Joe Redifer

No need to click on the GIF, TurboStar.  The video file is on the page you linked to and is even longer.

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 11/08/2010, 05:22 PMNo need to click on the GIF, TurboStar.  The video file is on the page you linked to and is even longer.
yea I kinda figured.... My workplace blocks the fun video for me to view.... :S

Joe Redifer

nectarsis

geise

Tatsujin

a race driver snuggler deluxe.

Opethian

IMG

mmm pie
IMG

Vecanti

/94356d1227291475-funny-strange-random-pics-toyshooters_01.jpg

Vecanti

RoyVegas

Hard to not stare at that last pic......   :shock:

Went to a local pizza shot and this legit Nevada plate was hanging on the wall.....

/royvegas/Misc/2010-11-10172200.jpg
All is well. :)

guyjin

nectarsis

nectarsis

499091122124.jpg

Joe Redifer

C'mon guys, random doesn't mean "boring".

Tatsujin

blueraven

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 11/12/2010, 01:13 AMC'mon guys, random doesn't mean "boring".
:lol: :lol:

Joe, I nearly fell outta my chair reading that one.

JoshTurboTrollX

chany60126

I nearly spilled the coffee I was drinking when I saw that guy from Family Matters.  :lol:

_Paul

/batmanondrj4me249t38363.gif

Duo_R

Add my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/sOg93QUtlg0
For sale trade list: https://tinyurl.com/2csm7kq

Vecanti

This one is pretty amazing.  It's so weird.  Did it a couple times.

IMG

Vecanti

IMG

This one is interesting.  Some people see her turning clockwise some see her turning counter clockwise.  If you close your eyes are try to adjust you focus you can see her turning the other way. 

IMG

Is she going clockwise or counter-clockwise?