@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

"Cychorider" High Scores

Started by SuperDeadite, 07/11/2010, 11:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperDeadite

Cychorider High Scores

11,492,769 - shubibiman
8,700,731 - SuperDeadite (Speed 2 [default])
6,943,515 - Tatsujin

Finally got one of these, crazy game.  I dare say this is the fastest PCE shooter on max speed and it's a bonus minigame?  :shock:

Score and Speed Settings please:

8700731 Speed 2 (default)
IMG
Stronger Than Your Average Deadite

shubibiman

Self proclamed Aldynes World Champion

SuperDeadite

Nice score!  I haven't been able to break 10 million yet.  Nice to see it's possible. :)

shubibiman

Thanks ;)

I had a hard time doing that as I was competing with a friend of mine. I actually think that 12 million points are possible.

SuperDeadite

Really? How?  I can get about 9 million fairly easily now, but after that....  I suppose there is a luck factor as sometimes I get more "ghost dump trucks" then other runs...

Tatsujin

First run. sorry 04388438 points.

How to push up teh scoar moar?

is it normal that music runs out when reaching about 20 secs before end? right after the red boss.
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Tatsujin

Ah now I got it. 06943515

collect dem cychoriders like the ghosts in puckman :)
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

Arkhan Asylum

I wnat this game. how i has?

I tried finding it a few times and GAVE Up
trkj.,
trhtryythr
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

SuperDeadite

It's on the disk included with the Seiya Monogatari Mook.
It can be had loose for about 2,000yen.  Or with the book for 4,000yen usually.

esteban

Quote from: SuperDeadite on 01/21/2012, 04:37 AMIt's on the disk included with the Seiya Monogatari Mook.
You will sell this to me now, yes?

Now.

:)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: SuperDeadite on 01/21/2012, 04:37 AMIt's on the disk included with the Seiya Monogatari Mook.
sweet find me one so i can buy it. (the book)
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

owlnonymous

Care to revive this thread? I just recently picked up the game, and want to crack out to it. Are all the points in chaining the ghost dumpsters?
IMG

cabbage

shubibiman