RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

PC Engine-FX Picture Thread (Formerly "Mugs")

Started by Ninja Spirit, 09/02/2005, 07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ninja Spirit

Just for fun, let's see what y'all look like, anyone that's still down with the Turbo Engine. Don't have to if you don't want. Don't have any right now, but I have some on the desktop upstairs but someone's using it at the minute.

AntonRosarioNinjaSpirit.jpg

Keranu

I would, but I'm afraid I don't have any. I do have a couple that were taken back when I was 13/14, but I'll have to use some hosting for them if you guys really want to see them.
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

jlued686

Here's me!

Chocobo-Hump.jpg

GUTS

Is that a planet of the apes mask?  That rules, haha.

lord_cack

I must say steve that is not the image I got by reading your various posts.....not at all....I mean I wouldn't know what I thought...but it wasn't that....don't get me wrong...your a handsome enough fellow and all...just isn't the look I got...I bet we will here that alot in this thread...you will have to wait for my pic...my current ones are all getting a big change...so lets all wait and see shall we :)
A dark tide will rise and she will walk again. He is coming.....

Keranu

I thought the same thing when I saw Steve's pictures on his site. I pictured him looking a little more like this old neighbor I used to have. You guys will probably think I am totally different as well  :shock: .
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG

OldRover

Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

lord_cack

Nod, that was so not you...then again...I got no visual of you...but thats not the image...and your wife...well now I have an image to go with the opinions  :lol:

esteban

Quote from: "GUTS"Is that a planet of the apes mask?  That rules, haha.
Yeah, and not only that, it's from the early 70's, so if I had actually kept it in good shape folks might have drooled over it if I put it up on ebay. But we've been playing with that thing since we were kids. Notice the "rabbit ears" antenna on the TV cabinet in that photo? NO CABLE TV!

And i was in grammar school in 1985 -- that Bennigan's shirt is from my aunt who worked there back in the day (although I did try to get a job as a busboy at Bennigan's when I was in high school).
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

esteban

Quote from: "lord_cack"I must say steve that is not the image I got by reading your various posts.....not at all....I mean I wouldn't know what I thought...but it wasn't that....don't get me wrong...your a handsome enough fellow and all...just isn't the look I got...I bet we will here that alot in this thread...you will have to wait for my pic...my current ones are all getting a big change...so lets all wait and see shall we :)
hahahaha. I know, if (when) I see more photos, I know I'll be surprised as well. I think we all create vague ideas of what other folks are like -- but these impressions are dashed to pieces when you see an actual photo. For nodtveidt, I was expecting someone totally different! He always reminded me of one of my friends from NJ, so I always pictured my friend, I guess. :)

And jlued. I was positive that he stayed away from alcohol and was pretty straight-laced. NOT SO! it seems :).

And Ninja Spirit: you've had enough time to PhotoShop your photos :). Put some up already.

Ninja Spirit

I told  y'all I have some, got a chance to use the desktop.

Myself back in 2nd grade. Climbed up a sliding board, I fell flat on my face when I landed: on picture day.

IMG

Keranu

I've seen Nod's pic before on MSN (only much smaller) last May, so I've imaged Nod to look like that for most of the time he's been around. Very pimp pose I might add. Oh yeah, Nod's wife rules. She not only sounds awesome from what Nod always tell us, but she ain't bad looking at all!

I'll try posting pics of me that are around four years old, but I look NOTHING like them anymore.
IMG

Keranu

Here's a good way of picturing me today. My friend found out that I look VERY close to Yngwie Malmsteen in this picture:

IMG

I admit myself that I do look a lot like Yngwie in this shot. It's really freaky  :? . Yngwie rules!
IMG

lord_cack

Keranu

If I had a camera, I would take a picture of myself in that pose and you guys would be sp00ked :P .
IMG

doomfarer75

damn I am such a primate...I can't post my mug on here..any tips?

must be I need pics online somewhere? perhaps....[/img]
"Look to your knives now, and 'ware the foeman."- The Doomfarers of Coramonde, by Brian Daley

http://www.brian-daley.com/default.htm
http://www.charlesatlas.com

GUTS

Dude Keranu for a sec I thought you had photoshopped yourself on that cover, I was like FUCK that hair is gross, hahaha.  Did you ever hear that shit with malmstien freaking out on the plane?  I AM THE FOOKIN FURY!

esteban

Quote from: "Ninja Spirit"Myself back in 2nd grade. Climbed up a sliding board, I fell flat on my face when I landed: on picture day.
That is always when stuff happens! I stuck a suction cup thing on my forehead a few days before picture day -- I had a HUGE bruise on my forehead. Great pics, by the way! :D

jlued686

I love the fact that I can post a picture of myself "invading" a chocobo and nobody bats an eye.  That's the sign of a true hardcore gaming forum!   :lol:

Keranu

Quote from: "GUTS"Dude Keranu for a sec I thought you had photoshopped yourself on that cover, I was like FUCK that hair is gross, hahaha.  Did you ever hear that shit with malmstien freaking out on the plane?  I AM THE FOOKIN FURY!
Of course I've heard that, it's a classic! I might have sent that to you actually, but not sure. "You've released the FUCKING FURY! <slower this time>You've released the fucking fury!" He was getting pissed off at this girl on an airplane who poured water on him because he was saying stuff about homos, it was too awesome. "I don't need a fucking cunt to come up to me and pull this shit!"

Quote from: "steve"That is always when stuff happens! I stuck a suction cup thing on my forehead a few days before picture day -- I had a HUGE bruise on my forehead. Great pics, by the way! Very Happy
Man that has happened to me. I was sucking on a cup and when I pulled it off my face, there was a BIG purple hickie ring across my lips and my dad said "What is that on your lips?" and I thought it was juice for a second or something but quickly realized it was from sucking on the cup. I had to go to school the next day with that damn hickie and tried hiding it as much as possible (even though some people caught it) and I had to take a DAMN ID PICTURE the same day with that hickie thing. This lasted for I think three-five days, it was terrible. The funny part is that this only happened to me two years ago when I was a Sophomore in school :( .
IMG

OldRover

Quote from: "stevek666"For nodtveidt, I was expecting someone totally different! He always reminded me of one of my friends from NJ, so I always pictured my friend, I guess. :)
I never fit anyone's perceived vision...it's one of the things I enjoy about life. :D
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

VestCunt

/16899979_l.jpg
/17183738_l.JPG
Topic Adjourned.

Keranu

Gotta dig that 80's punk look. You know... I can see how you would be a TG16 guy from looking at your pictures, I don't know what it is, but you're a TG16 gamer alright :D .
IMG

lord_cack

vestcunt, those got to be the best pics yet, Yeah diggin' the f*&kin' hair

ParanoiaDragon

Paranoia Dragon in hunchback mode: /dsc000480hk.jpg
IMG

ParanoiaDragon

Brother Dan on left, me with mouth facing towards the sky, friend Brandon on right of me, dad sitting down, friend Chris looking psycho: /dsc000585re.jpg
IMG

ParanoiaDragon

IMG

ParanoiaDragon

Wife n' I pre-marriage

/wed1ay.jpg
IMG

ParanoiaDragon

From left to right friend Uriah, me, brother Tim, friend Chris:

/incredibleflyingbandanas9yv.jpg
IMG

lord_cack

Quote from: ParanoiaDragonWife n' I pre-marriage

/wed1ay.jpg
OK, PD, don't take this the wrong way....but you are ready for comments about your wife being a hottie right?

Cause your wife is a hottie  :shock:  :lol:

ParanoiaDragon

friend Chris, brother Dan, me, my wife: /dsc001460zg.jpg
IMG

ParanoiaDragon

I agree :D   But I take it the wrong way, so you shall be wipped with a wet noodle, & we'll throw hot dogs at you!  Anyways, she doesn't agree that she's a hottie, but I'm sure you know how that goes.
IMG

Keranu

Paranoia Dragon is one of those people who I pictured totally different! The pics with you and your friends look like some good Canadian hoser action!

You're wife is pretty hot...  :oops:
IMG

lord_cack

Quote from: "Keranu"Paranoia Dragon is one of those people who I pictured totally different! The pics with you and your friends look like some good Canadian hoser action!

I saw a bunch of pic of PD, he is actually one of the few people whos pictures actually look like there personallity to me.

ParanoiaDragon

Quote from: "Keranu"Paranoia Dragon is one of those people who I pictured totally different! The pics with you and your friends look like some good Canadian hoser action!

How did you picture me?  And I'm Californian, not Canadian :roll:
IMG

Keranu

I can't really describe how I pictured you or anyone else I have talked to on the internet really. Usually when I talk to people online I think of how they sound when they type, but that's still hard to describe. I know you are from California, but the way you guys were all wearing coats out in nature just looked hoser-ish to me :D . I think it's possible to be a hoser without being Canadian.
IMG

TJ

Here's me at work.

IMG

ParanoiaDragon

Well, it's pretty much always cold in Mammoth when we go there, usually around September/October.  This year, it'll be September 30th that we leave for our annual fishing trip.  I'll be bringing my coat :D
IMG

Keranu

Quote from: TJHere's me at work.

IMG
That's a badass beard, what do you do for work if you don't mind?
IMG

TJ

Quote from: "Keranu"That's a badass beard, what do you do for work if you don't mind?

erm, as you can see, I'm tattooing =)

esteban

TJ and PD, good to see some photos :)

Out of all the photos PD posted, he was semi-serious in .... one of them! I still don't know what he looks like :)

Keranu

Quote from: "TJ"
Quote from: "Keranu"That's a badass beard, what do you do for work if you don't mind?

erm, as you can see, I'm tattooing =)
It's kind of hard to notice that, for me at least, in that picture but that's right because you mentioned you were a tattoo artist in this superb thread :D . Still, awesome goatee.
IMG

TJ

Quote from: "Keranu"It's kind of hard to notice that, for me at least, in that picture

Fair enough =)

QuoteStill, awesome goatee.

My beard and I thank you. =P

Keranu

I'm trying to grow mine out (I'm seventeen years old) and it's noticable, but just isn't a beard yet  :P . I know I won't shut up about it once it's grown out.  :arrow:
IMG

ParanoiaDragon

Alright, you want serious?

/mvc093s1wr.th.jpg
IMG

ParanoiaDragon

Woops, wrong pic, here ya go

/dsc000576mk.jpg
IMG

esteban

Now that's what I'm talking about, PD :).

ParanoiaDragon

Well, obviously not all of them are serious, I think I threw one non serious one in there.  And btw, the outhouse pic, I was wearing shorts underneath my pants, so that I could sit down on that seat(which no longer has a hole in it) without going completely Monk & needing a wipe(as in the show Monk) to clean the germs off.......not to mention it was at Bodie, a ghost town in northern California, & there's rangers that could show up, so, yeah, I didn't want to be sitting there & some ranger comes up, wondering what the hell I'm doing.......not that he wouldn't wonder anyways :lol:  but atleast I wouldn't get arrested for indecent exposure :roll:
IMG

Keranu

This pictures looks like some serious stuff:

/grumpy5ih.jpg
IMG