@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

All the new people

Started by Ninja16608, 05/04/2014, 05:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob

Quote from: Ninjainspandex on 05/14/2014, 10:09 PMI come in peace :D
Good answer. Welcome, hang out. Its fun here.

Quote from: guest on 05/14/2014, 10:38 PMHey, despite those forums, I can vouch for him being a pretty stand-up guy.
And your opinion holds weight?   :-k

synbiosfan

Quote from: galam on 05/14/2014, 11:29 PM
Quote from: Ninjainspandex on 05/14/2014, 10:09 PMI come in peace :D
Good answer. Welcome, hang out. Its fun here.

Quote from: guest on 05/14/2014, 10:38 PMHey, despite those forums, I can vouch for him being a pretty stand-up guy.
And your opinion holds weight?   :-k
In time we stooges three will prove ourselves to thee! :P

Neorebel

Hi, I'm new here...

Just wanted to say hi... I stumbled upon this website when I first got my PCE about 6 months ago, I had issues figuring out which system cards I needed and such. I always had an interest in the PCE/TG16 due to the fun I had with the games on the Wii VC and what I read about them on other forums such as SHMUPS and neo-geo.com. I have a dozen games, both card and CD-ROM and am good with them for a while. I mostly enjoy shooters and arcade type games. I am into all different retro consoles and I also enjoy pinball games as well. I'm not one of these guys that deliberately buys games to seal up and shelve... I'm a player. Other interests: music, both playing and enjoying, martial arts, films, and beverage tasting (craft beer, scotch, etc). I look forward to finding out what this forum is like and chatting with you all!

PS - What is the deal with calling the the system 'OBEY?' I've seen this in the Turbografx-16/PC Engine Fans FB group too...

o.pwuaioc

Quote from: galam on 05/14/2014, 11:29 PMAnd your opinion holds weight?   :-k
I thought long and hard about what I said before posting. I don't expect you to trust me yet, but when ninjainspandex proves to be a stand-up guy, you'll remember that some nobody named o.pwuaioc, some noob who spends time at AtariAge, DigitPress, and Sega-16, as well as PCEngineFX, vouched for him, thereby also in turn gaining legitimacy.

What a plan, right?  :oops:

Quote from: synbiosfan on 05/14/2014, 11:59 PMIn time we stooges three will prove ourselves to thee! :P
synbiosfan was a forumite this month, surely his opinion counts for something!  8-[

TR0N

Quote from: Neorebel on 05/15/2014, 12:02 AMHi, I'm new here...
PS - What is the deal with calling the the system 'OBEY?' I've seen this in the Turbografx-16/PC Engine Fans FB group too...
It's a in joke a reference to they live  :wink:
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

JoshTurboTrollX

Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

esteban

Quote from: Neorebel on 05/15/2014, 12:02 AMPS - What is the deal with calling the the system 'OBEY?' I've seen this in the Turbografx-16/PC Engine Fans FB group too...
Welcome, comrade.  :pcgs:

IMG
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

NecroPhile

Welcome Ninjainspandex and Neorebel.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

madboom0522

Ok, I have to admit the ninja spandex thing was funny....
Titles to complete... Caught them all....

Ninja16608

It was no joke at me. He is over at neogeo.com too with same name

madboom0522

Hey, I never said it was at you.... Now take of your spandex!

Ninjainspandex

HailingTheThings

IMG

Ninja16608

Quote from: madboom0522 on 05/15/2014, 01:15 PMHey, I never said it was at you.... Now take of your spandex!
I knew you wanted to see me nekkid you freak!

TR0N

IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

geise

madboom0522

Ninja.....Now it is with shell......

Ninjainspandex

Quote from: geise on 05/16/2014, 08:15 AM
Quote from: Ninjainspandex on 05/15/2014, 08:33 PM Sega, Neo-Geo, PC engine, Nintendo
-∞ cool points for posting a Smash Mouth link.
Haha thanks man, I'd Smash Mouth and Bare Naked Ladies pretty much summed up my middle and high school years.  Just listening to that music video reminded me of just laying on my bed playing Pokemon while listening to the radio.

Ninja16608

Quote from: madboom0522 on 05/16/2014, 01:47 PMNinja.....Now it is with shell......
Shell cost more man, be ready to pay. It's like a hooker lol the better it looks the better it sells. I just polished up the shell and used the turtle wax.

IMG

esteban

EVERYONE LOST POINTS. FOR SMASH MOUTH.
STOP.
JUST STOP MAKING MUSIC, SMASH MOUTH.

Points restored  only after you convince Smash Mouth to stop.

InfraMan

Quote from: esteban on 05/16/2014, 05:04 PMEVERYONE LOST POINTS. FOR SMASH MOUTH.
STOP.

I just got off the phone with Smash Mouth, and they agree that stopping would be in the best interest of everyone involved, and the world in general. Also, they are very, very sorry for all of the awful music.

That went surprisingly well... I think I'll call Nicki Minaj, Nickelback, and Kanye West next! =D>

bob

QuoteThat went surprisingly well... I think I'll call Nicki Minaj, Nickelback, and Kanye West next! =D>
HAHA!  You call this "music"?

Ninja16608

Quote from: InfraMan on 05/16/2014, 05:48 PM
Quote from: esteban on 05/16/2014, 05:04 PMEVERYONE LOST POINTS. FOR SMASH MOUTH.
STOP.

I just got off the phone with Smash Mouth, and they agree that stopping would be in the best interest of everyone involved, and the world in general. Also, they are very, very sorry for all of the awful music.

That went surprisingly well... I think I'll call Nicki Minaj, Nickelback, and Kanye West next! =D>
Nickleback not so bad but the others need to just die. Who doesn't love sex songs lol I mean Darkhorse album was almost entirely about sex sex sex. Hell even one of the titles was S.E.X. lol

bob

Quote from: Ninja16608Nickleback not so bad
:shock:

come on man.

esteban

Quote from: galam on 05/16/2014, 06:03 PM

come on man.
He's gotta be f'ckin' with us.

Smash Mouth is a million times better than Nickleback.

Anyway, InfraMan restored credibility to nearly everyone.

I was honestly surprised that Smash Mouth singer was fatter than me. That made me happy, at least.

(I don't really care if folks love Smash Mouth, there are far worse things in the world, such as Mighty Mighty Bosstones).

bob

Quotefar worse things in the world, such as Mighty Mighty Bosstones).
YES

synbiosfan

Quote from: InfraMan on 05/16/2014, 05:48 PM
STOP.

Nickelback is the worst they ruined the only thing we Detroit Lions fans can enjoy, the Thanksgiving Day game by...performing??? during the half time show :evil:

bob

detroit.  LOL

Les Gold
the Lions
Auto executives taking private jets to DC crying for bailout funds

synbiosfan

Quote from: galam on 05/16/2014, 06:41 PMdetroit.  LOL

Les Gold
the Lions
Auto executives taking private jets to DC crying for bailout funds
I won't argue and could add a helluva lot more. I live in Auburn Hills about 30 miles away but the Lions are my team for better or for (much, much, much) worse 8)

bob

haha. im just fucking around

synbiosfan

Quote from: galam on 05/16/2014, 06:49 PMhaha. im just fucking around
I'm not :P

The suburbs rip on Detroit all the time but with a tearful eye.

bob

les gold is actually pretty awesome.
that hair dont lie.

Ninja16608

Quote from: esteban on 05/16/2014, 06:21 PM
Quote from: galam on 05/16/2014, 06:03 PM

come on man.
He's gotta be f'ckin' with us.

Smash Mouth is a million times better than Nickleback.

Anyway, InfraMan restored credibility to nearly everyone.

I was honestly surprised that Smash Mouth singer was fatter than me. That made me happy, at least.

(I don't really care if folks love Smash Mouth, there are far worse things in the world, such as Mighty Mighty Bosstones).
HAHAHAHA I love this place. Yeah guys I am a child of the 70's hence 70's 80's bands. There is nothing like some stones, (The who, guess who, who) pink floyd...and so on so yeah, ....

Walks away singing "we don't need no education" lol

synbiosfan

I won't lie, I had to search Les Gold. :oops:

Detroit has it share of characters so I'm sure it's entertaining. I should get a shirt with synbiosfan on it and start hanging out to see if I can get on tv. On second thought no. I'm a loser but I'm not that much of a loser baby.

Ninja16608

Since this is my thread fuck a double post :-) I would listen to my cousins band who just won a rock and roll rumble in boston GODDAMN DRACULAS https://www.facebook.com/RockandRollRumble my cuz is the guy on the left awesome guitarist.

Shameless plug for my cuz's band. enjoy all.

Send a shout out to the band if ya know them and even if ya don't and tell them Allen sent ya :-)

HailingTheThings

Quote from: InfraMan on 05/16/2014, 05:48 PMI think I'll call Nicki Minaj, Nickelback, and Kanye West next! =D>
Ask Nicki if she found my watch yet, thanks.
IMG

InfraMan

Quote from: HailingTheThings on 05/16/2014, 11:04 PM
Quote from: InfraMan on 05/16/2014, 05:48 PMI think I'll call Nicki Minaj, Nickelback, and Kanye West next! =D>
Ha, gross.

No luck on the watch, sadly... however, I did learn then Nicki Minaj is really just Lady Gaga in whiteface. So there's that.

HailingTheThings

Quote from: InfraMan on 05/17/2014, 07:00 AM
Ha, gross.

No luck on the watch, sadly... however, I did learn then Nicki Minaj is really just Lady Gaga in whiteface. So there's that.
Indeed, however, Gaga is talented-ish, so....idk where I'm going with this, so...ummm...waffles.
IMG

jtucci31

Quote from: HailingTheThings on 05/17/2014, 10:42 PM
Ha, gross.

Gaga is talented-ish
Yeah i don't know where you're going with that  :P

Ninja16608

Quote from: guest on 05/17/2014, 11:03 PM
Quote from: HailingTheThings on 05/17/2014, 10:42 PM
Ha, gross.

Gaga is talented-ish
Yeah i don't know where you're going with that  :P
GaGa cant get through a song without saying her own name and is a damn freak with a penis lol.

Where are you going with that Hailing?. I want some waffles too!!!

synbiosfan

GaGa just lives for the applause applause applause. :P

InfraMan

Quote from: HailingTheThings on 05/16/2014, 11:04 PMAsk Nicki if she found my watch yet, thanks.
Aww man, just realized that I completely missed the obvious setup here! It's practically a Do-It-Yourself joke kit... all you have to do is add a list of three things that you'd be likely to find in Nicki Minaj's hoo-ha.

Sorry, Hailing... I couldn't find your watch, but a cursory search did turn up: several wedding bands, a Chilean sea bass, and a complete human skeleton.

Here's another:

Sorry, Hailing... I couldn't find your watch, but a cursory search did turn up: $7.00 in loose change, a pair of brass knuckles, and the original Broadway cast of Andew Lloyd Webber's Phantom of the Opera.

It practically writes itself! :P

Ninja16608

Quote from: InfraMan on 05/18/2014, 11:01 AM
Quote from: HailingTheThings on 05/16/2014, 11:04 PMAsk Nicki if she found my watch yet, thanks.
Aww man, just realized that I completely missed the obvious setup here! It's practically a Do-It-Yourself joke kit... all you have to do is add a list of three things that you'd be likely to find in Nicki Minaj's hoo-ha.

Sorry, Hailing... I couldn't find your watch, but a cursory search did turn up: several wedding bands, a Chilean sea bass, and a complete human skeleton.

Here's another:

Sorry, Hailing... I couldn't find your watch, but a cursory search did turn up: $7.00 in loose change, a pair of brass knuckles, and the original Broadway cast of Andew Lloyd Webber's Phantom of the Opera.

I found an old bearded man who held up some keys and said "If you help me find my Cadillac we can drive out of here"

HailingTheThings

Quote from: guest on 05/17/2014, 11:03 PMYeah i don't know where you're going with that  :P
Eric Cartman - Pokerface

Quote from: Ninja16608 on 05/17/2014, 11:06 PMWhere are you going with that Hailing?. I want some waffles too!!!
IMG

Quote from: InfraMan on 05/18/2014, 11:01 AM

Here's another:

lol congratulation!!1!lol!1!

Quote from: Ninja16608 on 05/18/2014, 11:28 AMI found an old bearded man who held up some keys and said "If you help me find my Cadillac we can drive out of here"
IMG
IMG

Ninja16608

Poke her face, because you never know what you might find anywhere else.

toktogul

Quote from: Ninjainspandex on 05/14/2014, 06:32 PM
Quote from: guest on 05/05/2014, 04:20 PM
Quote from: PCEngineHell on 05/05/2014, 04:10 PM3.
please be one of the three, please be one of the three, please be one of the three
Well hey o.pwuaioc fancy seeing you here.

To the rest I just joined today because I put in an application over a month ago :P I'm very active on Racketboy Neo-Geo, and Shmups.   But recently a friend of mine found me a White PCE/CD Briefcase with Castlevania Dracula X for an absolute steal (about $120)  So I had it RGB/S-vid modded and bought a Turbo Everdrive.  Figure I should join this site, I hear Joe Redifer is a mod here and I love his vids and we have very similar interests (Sega and Neo Geo )
Welcome to the forum dude! Glad you enjoyed your Pc engine/dracula! Now be more active! Once you are done moving, you gotta start obeying more! PLay more of that console! it's the best out there!