OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Tengai Makyou Zero

Started by dejan07, 10/21/2017, 06:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dejan07

Today long awaited Far East of Eden - Tengai Makyou Zero has received an english patch.  :dance:

http://www.romhacking.net/translations/3243/

Download now and play it!

Digi.k

Thanks will test it out some time

turboswimbz

GREAT NEWSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to try it out.
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Keith Courage

I was so excited when I saw this but... it's the snes version not pce. I guess cool though nevertheless.

Gypsy

Friend of mine mentioned this would be happening and I was intrigued. I'll have to get a SNES emu fired up.

seieienbu

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this was a new game that wasn't on the PC Engine?  Not just a port?
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

NightWolve

Anybody know if the same script is used as the first PC Engine CD ?

PukeSter

Anyone able to get the rom running on Higan or BSNES? Only those two emulators run it.

It's apparently a complicated process to patch it. Someone sent me a 100% pre-patched rom but even then all I can get is a black screen (after going through all the clock boot screens)

CrackTiger

Quote from: NightWolve on 10/22/2017, 11:21 PMAnybody know if the same script is used as the first PC Engine CD ?
Zero is a uinque SFC exclusive and not related to Tengai Makyou Ziria.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!