WTB pc engine rare games and goods

Started by kisaku, 04/25/2012, 05:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

esteban

I need to know: the poster/advertisements for PCE games...where/how were those originally distributed? I know another PCE fan had a huge collection of them (and scanned them) years ago... but I never knew exactly what they were for (shop owners? Fans who requested them?)....

Thank you!
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

CrackTiger

SAMPLE versions are usually review copies.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

deubeul

Quote from: guest on 02/11/2016, 05:33 PM
Quote from: deubeul on 02/11/2016, 03:39 PMCool samples!! What is the first one?
Art Of Fighting?
Good guess, seems obvious now :)

Quote from: guest on 02/11/2016, 07:27 PMSAMPLE versions are usually review copies.
So it should be identical to the retail version?

kisaku

Quote from: deubeul on 02/11/2016, 03:39 PMCool samples!! What is the first one?
Could You tell us more about their content once You tried them?
Samples are from Emerald dragon and Garou densetsu special.
Emerald dragon is a "taikenban", playable demo.

kisaku

Quote from: esteban on 02/11/2016, 04:51 PMI need to know: the poster/advertisements for PCE games...where/how were those originally distributed? I know another PCE fan had a huge collection of them (and scanned them) years ago... but I never knew exactly what they were for (shop owners? Fans who requested them?)....

Thank you!
Posters-flyers should be from shops (i don't know well cause i bought by YJA), i have now about 300 flyers (pce+pcfx) and about 30 posters.

kisaku

some news:

Turbo Cd Brand new
IMG
IMG

Quiz econosaurus Us brand new:
IMG

Super grafx brand new:
IMG

Vimtoman

Super grafx looks mint.  nice

Jason_dicarlo85

Dddaaammmm. Nice boxed super grafx

kisaku

kisaku

it's here finally!! We did an unboxing and comparison video i hope you will appreciate.

IMG

Otaking

Driving fast without a seatbelt on.  :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86jH2UQmvKY&t=812s
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

kisaku

mrhaboobi

what did this end up costing you?  i know you have a fixed limit.. wondering if you exceeded that :)
Looking for (MINT ONLY)
US Manual : Magical Chase, Shockman 
US Box : Turrican,  Soldier Blade, New Adventure Island, Neutopia II
Other : Sapphire OBI, Turbo Play Aug/Sept 90, April/May 92, Turbo Edge Spring 90

PC Engine Special Cards : Bomberman User Battle

Alydnes Super Grafx

kisaku

Quote from: mrhaboobi on 06/12/2016, 08:54 PMwhat did this end up costing you?  i know you have a fixed limit.. wondering if you exceeded that :)
Exceeded ;)

kisaku

Some arrivals in the last months.

IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG

esteban

Kisaku!

Damn.

Is that Toilet Kids item = Foam and Suction cups?

Is it supposed to look (decorative) like a wash towel? Or does it actually have function?

I love it, whether it is merely decorative or not.

:)

All the other stuff you posted is amazing, but I still haven't processed all of it (too many questions!)

BUT YOU MUST TELL ME ABOUT THAT ODD NEC CONTROLLER! It looks like it grew black wings and is attempting flight!

Tell me more...
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

xcrement5x

What is the NEC boomerang controller for? 

deubeul

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

kisaku

Quote from: esteban on 07/23/2016, 10:02 AMKisaku!

Damn.

Is that Toilet Kids item = Foam and Suction cups?

Is it supposed to look (decorative) like a wash towel? Or does it actually have function?

I love it, whether it is merely decorative or not.

:)

All the other stuff you posted is amazing, but I still haven't processed all of it (too many questions!)

BUT YOU MUST TELL ME ABOUT THAT ODD NEC CONTROLLER! It looks like it grew black wings and is attempting flight!

Tell me more...
The toilet kids item is a sort of mini sponge :)
The NEC pad is a rare Usb NEC joypad for windows, i think!

GoldenWheels

Holy crap....love the arcade sticks.  :o

(What is the little button unit attached to one of the cords? A turbo control unit or something?)

Quote from: kisaku on 07/23/2016, 08:37 AMIMG

kisaku