@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

ISO TG Games

Started by mtrienis, 09/18/2016, 01:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnykonami

Somebody just poke holes in the label for fun or something?   Makes me miss my Splatterhouse a little.  Gotta crank up a game or two of that for the ol' October spooktacular.

tbone3969

Quote from: johnnykonami on 09/22/2016, 01:44 PMSomebody just poke holes in the label for fun or something?   Makes me miss my Splatterhouse a little.  Gotta crank up a game or two of that for the ol' October spooktacular.
I think someone did just that.  I got it in a trade over 10 years ago.
"There's something out there in those trees and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die."

esteban

Quote from: tbone3969 on 09/22/2016, 01:48 PM
Quote from: johnnykonami on 09/22/2016, 01:44 PMSomebody just poke holes in the label for fun or something?   Makes me miss my Splatterhouse a little.  Gotta crank up a game or two of that for the ol' October spooktacular.
tbone, that was a nice gesture—unearthing your own embarrassing moments.

:)

I still remember those sad, desiccated labels you harvested from a bunch of jewel cases.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

tbone3969

Quote from: esteban on 09/22/2016, 03:21 PM
Quote from: tbone3969 on 09/22/2016, 01:48 PM
tbone, that was a nice gesture—unearthing your own embarrassing moments.

I still remember those sad, desiccated labels you harvested from a bunch of jewel cases.
Hey I own a shitty copy of Splatterhouse but I never took labels off of any case.  You got me confused with someone else.
"There's something out there in those trees and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die."

mtrienis

Quote from: tbone3969 on 09/21/2016, 08:14 PMHey OP ,

We are just bustin your chops a bit.  Don't take it personally.  Hell, I was banned when I first joined the site and I took a ton of shit (and still do from time to time).  I love it and keep coming back for more.  Makes my boring desk job a little easier to get through.  Anyway I am thinking of getting rid of my Splatterhouse with case and instructions.  It has holes poked in the back of the case through the label.  Front and side label look fine thought.  You interested?  If so I can post pics.  I want the PC Engine version now anyway.

Pics added.  Does anyone know why Photobucket shows some of my pics upside down?  So annoying.  And yes I did make sure they are correct on my Photobucket account.
No worries, It takes more than dick waffles to ruffle my feathers :)

I understand the drill, I have a decent collection so far actually, funny enough Eastern Canada seems to have a decent amount of sellers, just looking for some key pieces. I'd like to get as much CIB stuff as possible, not box, just Jewel Case and Card. I'll settle for just cards on the stuff I don't have.

Speaking of which PM me how much you want for your Stabby Spatterhouse.

esteban

Quote from: tbone3969 on 09/22/2016, 03:23 PMHey I own a shitty copy of Splatterhouse but I never took labels off of any case.  You got me confused with someone else.
Ha! I am confusing you with someone else.

SavagePencil

Quote from: mtrienis on 09/22/2016, 03:48 PMNo worries, It takes more than dick waffles to ruffle my feathers :)

I understand the drill, I have a decent collection so far actually, funny enough Eastern Canada seems to have a decent amount of sellers, just looking for some key pieces. I'd like to get as much CIB stuff as possible, not box, just Jewel Case and Card. I'll settle for just cards on the stuff I don't have.

Dude, you should still engage in more activity here than BUY BUY BUY.  That is 100% of your posts so far.

mtrienis

Quote from: SavagePencil on 09/22/2016, 04:23 PM
Quote from: mtrienis on 09/22/2016, 03:48 PMNo worries, It takes more than dick waffles to ruffle my feathers :)

Dude, you should still engage in more activity here than BUY BUY BUY.  That is 100% of your posts so far.
Ha, I just joined man like 2 weeks ago.. give a guy break.

tbone3969

Hey mtrienis,

What are some of your favorite games and why?  NEC preferred but could be any system.  Let us know.

khyron65

We are just bustin your chops a bit.  Don't take it personally.  Hell, I was banned when I first joined the site and I took a ton of shit (and still do from time to time).  I love it and keep coming back for more.  Makes my boring desk job a little easier to get through.  Anyway I am thinking of getting rid of my Splatterhouse with case and instructions.  It has holes poked in the back of the case through the label.  Front and side label look fine thought.  You interested?  If so I can post pics.  I want the PC Engine version now anyway.

Pics added.  Does anyone know why Photobucket shows some of my pics upside down?  So annoying.  And yes I did make sure they are correct on my Photobucket account.
Screw that noob. Sell to me! Another worthless noob lol. If the price is right Ill take that off your hands. I like my games like i like my women. Damaged.

mtrienis

Quote from: khyron65 on 09/22/2016, 04:41 PM

Screw that noob. Sell to me! Another worthless noob lol. If the price is right Ill take that off your hands. I like my games like i like my women. Damaged.
Noob...pfffftt. I was playing Turbo back when you were at your Mom's tit... lol

mtrienis

Quote from: tbone3969 on 09/22/2016, 04:34 PMHey mtrienis,

What are some of your favorite games and why?  NEC preferred but could be any system.  Let us know.
Favorite games were always RPG's and Shooters. Fav games on the Turbo... was a toss up between Blazing Lazers and Neutopia. Splatterhouse was a fav too just a bit too short. Never had a chance to get into the Duo stuff, wasn't much of a market in the town I grew up in and they weren't cheap.

khyron65

Quote from: mtrienis on 09/22/2016, 06:46 PM
Quote from: khyron65 on 09/22/2016, 04:41 PM

Noob...pfffftt. I was playing Turbo back when you were at your Mom's tit... lol
Turbo was a day one purchase for me!!! Got the mighty China Warrior with it on release! I wasnt to far from sucking dem titties though!!! You passing on the Splatterhouse!

Otaking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86jH2UQmvKY&t=812s
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

LostFlunky

NightWolve

Arjak

LMFAO! I think Otaking won the running joke! I can't see anyone beating that one! (Pun not intended...at first....)
He who dings the Gunhed must PAAAAY!!! -Ninja Spirit

mtrienis

Otaking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86jH2UQmvKY&t=812s
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

esteban

It seems obvious...

Sparky

Quote from: blueraven on 09/19/2016, 02:05 PMI just learned something new.  ](*,)
Haha. Me too man,
and good laughs with this thread/WTB

BigusSchmuck

(Leonard Nimoy) In Search Of.. **Bigfoot** (Season 1 Episode 5)

IMG
IMG
IMG

blueraven

Quote from: guest on 10/10/2016, 04:17 AM
Quote from: blueraven on 09/19/2016, 02:05 PMI just learned something new.  ](*,)
Haha. Me too man,
:lol: Almost a month later, and every time I look at it I still think its warez :mrgreen:

esteban

Quote from: blueraven on 10/15/2016, 01:11 AM
Quote from: guest on 10/10/2016, 04:17 AM
Haha. Me too man,
:lol: Almost a month later, and every time I look at it I still think its warez :mrgreen:
Same here!

WAREZ

WAREZ

WAREZ

I never think it refers to anything else.

blueraven

:lol:

esteban, please sell me some warez. I am having trouble figuring out how to download and am
In Search Of ways to do this.

buying warez from you will be much easier. I have heard that you have a 100% feedback rating.

*The above has been a parody of this thread. If you do not understand this parody, I cannot help you, human.

crazydean

So you may not be able to buy ISOs, but you can buy ROMs on ebay, hooray!

mtrienis

tbone3969

Quote from: crazydean on 10/15/2016, 03:55 PMSo you may not be able to buy ISOs, but you can buy ROMs on ebay, hooray!
Wow