RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

SOLD: TG-16 with rf issues $20+ship

Started by tbsjordan, 03/06/2012, 06:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbsjordan

I almost sold this thing awhile back but decided to keep it. Now I need some extra cash and some space as well. System works but has picture issues through rf where the colors are not correct. The system is still playable like this, as I played it until I got another TG-16 in a trade.  Some pictures talking about it and pictures of it in action in this thread: https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9686.msg170321#msg170321

It seems like it would be a pretty easy fix, or could be solved but using a Turbo booster. Included is the system, controller, and off brand ac.

IMG

Thanks!

tbsjordan

Bumping this from the dead as I found this thing. $20 plus shipping

CGQuarterly

Meh.  I'd better not.  Someone should grab this though.  If it's just the RF that's jacked, it would be a prime candidate for RGB/Component/S-video modding.

synbiosfan

tbsjordan

cjameslv

TurboGrafx

](*,) Can't believe I missed that deal!

CrackTiger

Quote from: TurboGrafx on 03/31/2015, 08:37 PM](*,) Can't believe I missed that deal!
You're saying that you don't even own a "TurboGrafx"?
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

synbiosfan

The system is as tbsjordan said!

Thank you very much :dance:

TurboGrafx

Quote from: guest on 03/31/2015, 10:35 PM
Quote from: TurboGrafx on 03/31/2015, 08:37 PM](*,) Can't believe I missed that deal!
Lol I see what you did there  =D> You can never have too many right?

synbiosfan

Quote from: TurboGrafx on 04/05/2015, 11:45 AM
Quote from: guest on 03/31/2015, 10:35 PM
Lol I see what you did there  =D> You can never have too many right?
It's the nicest of the 4 tg16s I've owned. The other 3, I sold last year, had more blemishes.

After ordering Turbokon's mcb for non-Obey, I've kept my eyes open for a pc engine or tg16 to be offered.  8)