RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Random PCE stuff for raffle (known villains need not apply)

Started by PCEngineHell, 05/09/2013, 06:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ji-L87

Well, the prof can be a bit hot-headed and tends to go off tangent, yes, however, with his contributions to the community I'm willing to cut the man quite a bit of slack. He's got the best nose for bullshit I have ever seen  :o (as have been proven countless times in the past)
CHECKPOINT!
Quote from: esteban on 09/23/2012, 01:40 AMThere is a perverted Japanese businessman in every Swiss PCE fan.

roflmao

Quote from: RoyVegas on 05/28/2013, 01:17 PM
Quote from: PCEngineHell on 05/28/2013, 01:03 AMI keep in contact with like 5 people on FB, a few of which are forum related. So yeah, it's set to private. You don't matter, so why should I, or would I even, be sharing any personal information with you, let alone any other assortment of nameless, totally faceless STRANGERS, most of whom comprise a massively flawed rat race of a moral support system for fatty teeny boppers who suck on bloody tampons, and drama queens who need to let everyone know what they had for lunch, or that they just crossed the street, or when they went to bed, or the last time they shat the rest of their brains out on the crapper after liking the newest teen suicide/death/ memorial page so they can waste hours faking their way through conversations with other complete strangers they pretend to know on some level about the best friend they never actually ever knew or had, all in the sad attempt to be just that much more popular then they were 5 mins ago?
The most accurate description of Facebook I've ever seen.   =D>
Agreed!

And, dead_man, you're way off base here.  Prof is WELL KNOWN as (one of) the resident asshole(s) here (but also a great contributor to the community who has built a very strong reputation considering all that's gone down in the past), so really it was your own ignorance to ask to be a part of his raffle.  Had you spent ANY time reading/contributing to the other areas of this forum, you would have seen the kind of guy he is and chosen not to enter his raffle (a very generous act - you're behaving as if this generous act of kindness is a right you deserve).

As a result of your reactions in this thread, you are pretty much writing your own banishment from all future raffles.  You won't be welcome in any of mine.

This thread is awesome, btw!  Thanks for all the lulz.  Even if I don't win, this thread is a win.  For all! (except perhaps dead_man)

PCEngineHell

Quote from: dead_man94 on 05/28/2013, 03:32 PMremember your the one who started this and brought it to this level, by being very rude "go fuck off noob"
"you must be very obsessed or have been band under other names"
nope i have never known of you till this, and dead_man94 has been the only name Ive ever had on this form. but as for you, you have a major shit streak on the internet / other forms that 5min of goggle search brought up.
So you reduced your hours of forum searches to 5 mins. Sweet. So lets address this:

Quote from: dead_man94 on 05/28/2013, 03:32 PMso here some "real fun facts about you: goes by different form/ebay names from starting to much shit.
I have had two ebay accounts in total since 2002. The current one is from 2008 to now. This is a 100 percent positive feedback account. You'd know this had you actually looked. The other was closed when I initially took a break from ebay to focus on different things, and because I did not like where some ebay policies were headed back then in regards to buyers and sellers.

Quote from: dead_man94 on 05/28/2013, 03:32 PMMike Helgeson/ PC-ENGINE HELL/ Amakusa666.
Yes, in a attempt to support forum transparency, I used my real name on this forum once. As far as using other names on different forums, yeah, who doesn't? Do I really need to use the exact same name across multiple forums that have nothing to do with each other? Does Hisstank.com have anything at all to do with Pc-EngineFX? Does Klov/Vaps also have anything to do with this forum? This would be a issue if I was trying to hide who I was, however, anyone I talk to on any given forum knows who I am and that I post on other forums, and usually if they are involved on other said forums also they know my id. I have been around long enough that anyone who cares to know who I am will, via both ebay sales and forum activity.

Quote from: dead_man94 on 05/28/2013, 03:32 PMis a sad single father (almost 40yr old) that has no life,
I don't know, I am fairly satisfied with my life in general. I have two great kids and our lives are pretty great over all. My kids are both well situated and both have a great circle of friends, and we enjoy a pretty good family life. Do you deem my life as sad simply because I choose not to broadcast it on facebook for you to read about? Do you confuse that lack of posted public content as somehow being a lack of life? As far as being a "single father" yeah, I date now and then when I feel like it, but I chose to put this on the back burner mostly and focus on parenting mainly. Its called being responsible. A single parent has to work twice as hard being, oh, IDK, a single parent? So that you also know, because this seems to interest you so greatly, I do not receive child support. I raise my two on my own.  Over all, this may be a concept well beyond your grasping, but a good single parent, or even a good parent in general, doesn't just forget about their kids and focus on snorting coke, banging trashy ho's, and posting pics of their saturday morning hang overs.

Quote from: dead_man94 on 05/28/2013, 03:32 PMmakes his living being a reseller on ebay and  spamming other forms for sales..ie digipress, and other toy sites.
Other then Digital Press, which I do list ebay sales and forum sales, and here, and Hisstank in the past when I was a active member trading and buying and selling with other members, what other forums are you referring to that I am supposedly spamming to no end? You mind presenting me with a list, because I would love to know what other current mystery forums I am selling on that I was not aware I was a member of. Also, you do realize I buy and trade with people too, right? You do also realize that many active contributing members on said forums also do the same? Also, you do realize this is general attack on sellers is a direct contradiction to your own habits as being mainly a buyer and freeloader here, let alone your ebay buyer and seller activity where you also seem to sell game related items and Power Ranger toys:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=dead_man94&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller

Quote from: dead_man94 on 05/28/2013, 03:32 PMloves gi joes more than his wife...that has nothing to do with him...wonder why #-o
Why do you think I am married? You yourself had already established and confirmed I was a single parent, so that comes off as strange logic. I have been separated from my ex-wife since December 99 when I left her. My divorce took about 2 years, which I paid for. As far as her having anything to do with me, kind of impossible since I have a restraining order against her and she is currently in prison for what would be considered a long term. As far as GI Joes, I wanted to get my kid into them when they did the 25th anniversary and first live action movie toy run. It was a great way to relate to/connect and have fun with my son before he grew up and got out of toys, etc. I also got him into Star Wars, Transformers, video games, horror movies, etc. After he grew out of the GI Joe stuff I sold mine off and gave a ton to our old neighbor who had a young boy. My son did the same (he used the money towards video games as he is a avid gamer, and gave most of the larger vehicles to the neighbors kid to enjoy). This is fairly common behavior of parents who want to connect and interact with their children. If you have kids and don't do things like this, you know, take interest in their lives, I would really question your abilities and motives as a parent.

Quote from: dead_man94 on 05/28/2013, 03:32 PMhas to pay his daughters in change to help mail his ebay items off :-({|=
Yep. She wanted to help and it was a good experience for her, learning and taking responsibility.  You may have heard of a similar concept. Its called "Take Our Daughters and Sons to Work" day. Also, sorry to disappoint,  I paid my daughter to help pack packages, in cash, not change. I'm not some old hag with a fat jar of change by my dresser (useless tidbit since you seem overly obsessed with myself and my kids personal lives, I don't even use  a dresser, I use a closet and hangers).

Quote from: dead_man94 on 05/28/2013, 03:32 PMbest of all, the creepy mug..lolz!
Because you seem to super obsessed with all of this, including obsessing over how I look, I took 3 more pics to post for you (if you decide to go all hard gay on us and jack off to them, please keep it to yourself)

IMG

Quote from: dead_man94 on 05/28/2013, 03:32 PMhehe, id probably be single too if I looked like a 70s pedo.
I think you are confused. This is what a 1970s pedophile looks like:
IMG

I also have no doubt you are single, and probably always have been other then that one time you tried to play doctor with some little girl in the 3rd grade (don't bother ripping off someone elses pics of them with their wife or whatever and posting them here stating they are you. I wont buy it, if your life was so fucking great you'd have spent more time already posting about how awesome yours was, with proof of the such, instead of making shit up about my own).

Quote from: dead_man94 on 05/28/2013, 03:32 PMremember, you started this for know other reason than to pick at how many post I have and call me "a fucking noob"/ make yourself feel superior than myself.
That I did, and I have no regrets. Also, I am, but thanks for feeling the need to go off on a wild tangent and confirming it for us.

Quote from: dead_man94 on 05/28/2013, 03:32 PMthis is why I like just watching and reading post, instead of writing, because some douche seems to want try and call people out and throw the noob word around/ start flame wars...because thats 40yr old men do right?
And here it was all this time we thought the only reason you posted as of late was because you just wanted free stuff. Who woulda thought that beneath that cold, empty, shallow, pathetic exterior lies a man with a terrible deep seeded secret agony with awe inspiring untapped talent (It's over 9000!), ready to give all to the world just so long as they don't cross that line and call him a nooblette.  :roll:

In the end, if half your info came from Dramatica, which it seems it did, I hate to break this to you, but I did most of my own entry, as well as Nintegas and others, as I used to contribute on there before girlvinyl tanked the site and it had to be restored. If most of your other "google resources" amount to mysterious people dropping you flawed info via pm, then I really feel sorry for you, because they set you up to fail (I lied, I don't feel sorry for you).

Now if you want, you can commence with the fabricating of your life story, family pics, career, age, etc. If its even half as fake and half baked as most of the info you pulled out of your ass or made up on the fly about me, then it should make for a good read. Let me guess, you're a fighter pilot who served 17 tours then joined Nasa after inventing superglue and marrying a super model then winning Big Brother 24 and being elected VP to a company no one has ever heard of but probably exist because you say it does. On the other hand you may just bore me by stating you're just a every day joe with 3 kids, a average job and a decent wife and you hit church twice a week and do you're fair share in the community.

At this point I wouldn't believe either scenarios, or anything like them. Only some real fucking loser with zero of a fucking life would get so bent out of shape over some lulz that he would go rabid googling all night for info and posting shit he found on Dramatica along with fabricating other shit, trying to pass it off as gospel in some crazed basement virgin nerd rage over his recent terrible turn of events. This latest event clearly had such a dire impact on your already terrible fucking life and fragile ego that it threw you into overload, causing you to lose your cool and continue to rage to no end. It makes me wonder how long you stared at my profile cursing me with raised fist last nite:

IMG

Anyway, you can see where I am going with this and all...... But hey, just wanted to say, well, you know, I'm sorry guy, and you can enter the raffle.

Yeah fucking as if. Fuck off already. No raffle for you. Now or ever. Go whore up someone elses raffle already with your sob stories about how you got forum raped and how you're just a cool guy, an every day bro who is simply misunderstood. No one here fucking cares. EVER.

dead_man94

no thank you for giving me the lolz!
guess i made a real noob mistake not know what an ass you are, guess im guilty.
if it take all this drama to be raffle i would have never enter any of the.
so, Mr Helgeson, you have showed what a true creep you really are and am sure that no noobs will come your way.
I have made my point/ deafened myself and am done with this.
now the floor is yours to do as will, call me whatever you want, but we know who the real creep is....

PCEngineHell

Quote from: dead_man94 on 05/28/2013, 11:20 PMno thank you for giving me the lolz!
so, Mr Helgeson, you have showed what a true creep you really are and am sure that no noobs will come your way.
now the floor is yours to do as will, call me whatever you want, but we know who the real creep is....
Did you type that cluster fuck mess on a nook or something? Fucking noobs I swear......

HercTNT

Quote from: dead_man94 on 05/28/2013, 11:20 PMno thank you for giving me the lolz!
its one thing to disagree with some one, its another to accuse them of shit with not so much as an ounce of proof. Making comments about his kids, or making "pedo" statements outside of fighting street is grounds for removal as far as i'm concerned. You guys wanna hash it out....fine. but calling mike a pedo is so far off base its unreal. your not gonna get far with the community making unqualified statements like that. take it to fighting street. my two cents.

PCEngineHell

Quote from: dead_man94 on 05/28/2013, 11:20 PMso, Mr Helgeson, you have showed what a true creep you really are and am sure that no noobs will come your way.
To clarify something now that I have a few moments to do so, there were 3 new guys that were allowed to enter this raffle because 1: since they got here they have been active posters 2: in their first 15 post the majority of it was not relegated to wheeling and dealing and hoping for handouts. The raffles are for people who actively participate, new or not. I will let new people in if I can see that they are making a effort. I actually care enough to check. It's my games and my money so why the fuck wouldn't I? I took one look at your post history and knew you were fucking worthless from jump street after viewing your post histories content.

You were being arrogant and selfish, and you have no business signing up on these things knowing full well you cant even be fucking bothered to actively participate here on a regular basis. I don't care what excuses you want to toss out there, social anxiety or otherwise. This is on you. You fucked up and you got made an example of. Instead of manning up and taking your lumps you lashed out like a little bitch, and you got continually cunt punted for it.

To add to the over all weight of the stupidity of your actions, most of your attacks were based on personal assumptions with no merit, or false statements made from other members here prior who made similar mistakes like you during heated situations, making shit up about me as they went because they didn't have a leg to stand on otherwise, or repeating the same old made up shit others stated prior. Basically taking a fact like "your a single parent" and pairing it up with 5 bullshit statements hoping something will stick after you throw it out there to be read.

To show the over all graveness of your own situation, and how eager and desperate you were to build up what you hoped would be a highly personal attack against me in a timely manner, you actually regurgitated totally fictional info I created and pics posted for my own Dramatica entry and tried to pass it off as fact with a slight disclaimer that it only took you 5 mins to find out all this wonderful info (even though you and I both know you spent hours on this fail last night). This showed just how little you actually cared to fact check any of your own statements prior to hitting that post button.

It makes me wonder what kind of wonderful long winded cluster fuck you planned to post last nite before I temp locked the thread on you during your type up. I can only imagine it was far more grandiose and would have actually added to my over all legend, or infamy, or whatever you want to call it, as years go on and others go back to read old post to try to dig up more dirt on me to try to do the same thing you did. Like I said, you're not the first to try this, and you wont be the last. I imagine by the time the year 2078 finally rolls around in a worse case scenario after I'm long dead my rep will have had things added to it like I was the true instigator of Crystal Night, that I supported Joseph Kony, that I willingly sold tainted Chinese baby formula, and that I probably even brought down the fall of democracy. Fuck all to the fact that I wasn't even born until 1977, if some guy on a forum somewhere post that I was alive during and actively contributed to the Nazi's rise to power, then there will also always be 30 more fucking idiots like you to accept it as fact and repeat it as such.

Also, the fact that you couldn't tell Dramatica is a obvious satirical site full of made up shit, vulgar jokes, memes and extreme hyperbole is beyond my understanding, but you are probably not the first total fucking idiot to do that. I mean hell, in this day and age we have people in the press and in governments falling for Onion reports, accepting them as legit news and fact. People like you are great examples of why not everyone should be granted unlimited internet accesses, including to social media sites liek Facebook and Twitter. You believe almost everything you read, no matter the source. You don't question, you don't research or thoroughly investigate, and you have no experience of your own to base your statements on. You and people like you just constantly regurgitate all the total bullshit you read constantly when it suits you and your agenda, whatever that agenda may be.

How you got there to Dramatica, whether via google or via a link from someone in a pm (you were shooting a pm during your moment of rage last nite after all), it doesn't matter other then to say that if someone else here actually hand fed you that nonsense, including the link to the Dramatica entry itself, they seriously set you up to fail publicly. And to add to that they probably knew full well what they were doing. Either way, total crash and burn. You lost your cool and got too desperate for revenge, fired all your shots, and they were all blanks and misfires. I played my game and had my way with you. Its how it goes. Stop trying to implicate other new members in your fail and just deal with it and move on already. And for that matter, if you feel the need to reply here again, please type up something a bit more readable next time. Thanks in advance.

dead_man94

Quote from: HercTNT on 05/29/2013, 01:04 AM
its one thing to disagree with some one, its another to accuse them of shit with not so much as an ounce of proof. Making comments about his kids, or making "pedo" statements outside of fighting street is grounds for removal as far as i'm concerned. You guys wanna hash it out....fine. but calling mike a pedo is so far off base its unreal. your not gonna get far with the community making unqualified statements like that. take it to fighting street. my two cents.
never said he was pedo once, just said he "looked" like one.

and to, PCEngineHell, you act like all I've done since I've been here is join contest.
I have entered 3, including yours, all within the same week. it'd really be different
if within the 3yrs that ive been here it was over 20, and making post begging for things...like you've made me out to be.
hell, just because I haven't made a lot of form post, doesn't mean i haven't interacted with any one, meaning by pm's.

SmaMan

Host of KACU FM's Eye on Entertainment! Proving that there IS something to do this weekend since 2009.
http://kacu.org/programs/eye-entertainment

PCEngineHell

Quote from: dead_man94 on 05/29/2013, 02:31 PM
Quote from: HercTNT on 05/29/2013, 01:04 AM
never said he was pedo once, just said he "looked" like one.

and to, PCEngineHell, you act like all I've done since I've been here is join contest.
I have entered 3, including yours, all within the same week. it'd really be different
if within the 3yrs that ive been here it was over 20, and making post begging for things...like you've made me out to be.
hell, just because I haven't made a lot of form post, doesn't mean i haven't interacted with any one, meaning by pm's.
You cry too much, stop crying already. No one cares.

NecroPhile

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 05/29/2013, 05:30 PMYou cry too much, stop crying already. No one cares.
Where's Sini with his zwieback toast?  :lol:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

jlued686

Hello? Hi...

I...uh...I'd like to enter the raffle? Yeah, if that's cool. Um...please enter me for YŌKAI DŌCHŪKI and Ys 4.

That's all. Have a wonderful evening, and um...yeah...peace and love.

tbsjordan

I'd like to enter too, if possible (I know I don't have a ton of post either, if not I understand- it's all good.)

PCEngineHell

Quote from: tbsjordan on 05/30/2013, 07:31 PMI'd like to enter too, if possible (I know I don't have a ton of post either, if not I understand- it's all good.)
While you have more normal post under your cap then the other greedy dickface, I hate to say it but the same situation basically applies to you. This raffle is for active contributing members. This pretty much means people posting here almost every week, if not every other day. This is to prevent people from just popping in, doing 10-20 post, getting what freebee items they want, and just up and leaving the community. I do appreciate the fact though that you do mostly normal postings, but you just don't do it enough, just popping up a couple times every other month or so. You need to stick around and start posting more, give the community more of a chance. Do that for a few months or something and you will be able to enter plenty of raffles soon enough.

tbsjordan

I completely understand. Goodluck to everyone else who's entered, that's pretty awesome lot of stuff.

esteban

IMG
 IMG
 IMG
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

PCEngineHell

spenoza

Quote from: esteban on 05/31/2013, 02:13 AMSTATUS: Peace, love and harmony return to pcefx
pcefx has never been known for peace, love, and harmony.

esteban

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 05/31/2013, 08:24 AM
Quote from: esteban on 05/31/2013, 02:13 AMSTATUS: Peace, love and harmony return to pcefx

IMG
 IMG
 IMG
No.

:pcgs:
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

PCEngineHell

Sparky

Quote from: dead_man94 on 05/28/2013, 03:32 PMremember your the one who started this and brought it to this level, by being very rude "go fuck off noob"
"you must be very obsessed or have been band under other names"
nope i have never known of you till this, and dead_man94 has been the only name Ive ever had on this form. but as for you, you have a major shit streak on the internet / other forms that 5min of goggle search brought up.

so here some "real fun facts about you: goes by different form/ebay names from starting to much shit .
Mike Helgeson/ PC-ENGINE HELL/ Amakusa666.
is a sad single father (almost 40yr old) that has no life, makes his living being a reseller on ebay and  spamming other forms for sales..ie digipress, and other toy sites.
loves gi joes more than his wife...that has nothing to do with him...wonder why #-o
has to pay his daughters in change to help mail his ebay items off :-({|= 
best of all, the creepy mug..lolz!

/Meandsupergrafx.jpg
/Jewishasshole.jpg

hehe, id probably be single too if I looked like a 70s pedo.

remember, you started this for know other reason than to pick at how many post I have and call me "a fucking noob"/ make yourself feel superior than myself.

this is why I like just watching and reading post, instead of writing, because some douche seems to want try and call people out and throw the noob word around/ start flame wars...because thats 40yr old men do right?
I have been to busy at work and missed all this and just got caught up and I am replying at this point in the thread as Deadman your so wrong...I would have done the same thing in a raffle, sure mike made some lutz out of you but you took it so personal. Relax its the Internet man hahaha... That said don't post shit you don't know about like prof, he is a stand up guy and honest as fuck. You won't win so turn around and walk away as everyone is laughing at you.

spenoza

Quote from: esteban on 05/31/2013, 05:11 PMSTATUS: Peace, love and sodomy return to pcefx.
Well, now that sodomy is back, I think things are back to normal.

PCEngineHell

Raffle closed. Will draw up a winner in the next couple of days or so.

PCEngineHell

Winners selected by fate. Check first post to find out who won.

RoyVegas

All is well. :)

turboswimbz

Oh cool.  It took me forever to realize what was going on :-k.  Congrats.  and Thanks. all around
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

roflmao

Congrats to the winners!  I made the screenshot!  :p

soop

Quote from: esteban on 04/26/2018, 04:44 PMSHUTTLECOCK OR SHUFFLE OFF!