10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

FS: DUO R with games

Started by twoquickcapri, 04/08/2011, 05:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

twoquickcapri

250 plus Shipping.

/dscf0009m.th.jpg/dscf0045b.th.jpg

SOLD Sold for 200 shipped on another fourm

NecroPhile

To fetch such a high price you're probably going to need to put it on eBay and wait for a sucker.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Senshi

For a Duo R, arcade card and couple common games? I don't think this is that terrible but I agree it may be a little high but you probably won't get much more than $215 shipped out of this crowd.
PSN: Dynastic_Hero
Steam: Dynastic_Hero

twoquickcapri

If you think the price is high then send me an offer. I'm more than willing to work out a fair price for this.

Senshi

I don't need one myself. I'm just letting you know what I think you'll get on this forum.
PSN: Dynastic_Hero
Steam: Dynastic_Hero

tggodfrey

Yeah I am your highest bidder on ebay right now and to be honest 250.00 is way too high.
Games currently in play:
PS3: COD Ghosts
TG16: Boxyboy

blueraven

I sold the one Duo-R I had with a new laser (that I replaced) for $160 + shipping. Sound circuit was solid and didn't need replacing. I included Far East of Eden: Kabuki Den, La Valeur, and Final Zone 2 (US) plus Youkkaidochuuki Hueycardo and one controller/hookups. I think I also included a US Keith Courage (Because I had about 5 and was getting sick of looking at them) at the buyer's request. There was no manual/box.

This was the last Duo I sold; I now have a black PCE Duo that has been everything-fixed.

Not a criticism; Just for reference.

Tatsujin

www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

SuperDeadite

Do you accept Bison Dollars?
Stronger Than Your Average Deadite

tbsjordan

Somebody let me in on this secret on PCE Duo-R's for less than $200 shipped.

BlueBMW

Quote from: tbsjordan on 04/14/2011, 01:04 PMSomebody let me in on this secret on PCE Duo-R's for less than $200 shipped.
The secret it patience.  And getting a good rep on forums like this.
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

NecroPhile

Quote from: tbsjordan on 04/14/2011, 01:04 PMSomebody let me in on this secret on PCE Duo-R's for less than $200 shipped.
They can be had for under $200 shipped even on eBay, where the seller gets to pay fees and the buyer gets some protection.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

CGQuarterly

You can get Duo-R's region modded, RGB modded, and with new lasers for $270 shipped from Japan, so It shouldn't be a problem to find one in stock condition for $200 shipped.

Chris

tbsjordan

Quote from: CGQuarterly on 04/14/2011, 04:41 PMYou can get Duo-R's region modded, RGB modded, and with new lasers for $270 shipped from Japan, so It shouldn't be a problem to find one in stock condition for $200 shipped.

Chris
I'm about to the point of doing that honestly. No one on any forums seems to have any TG-16s for sale, and there are hardly any bargins on ebay.

CGQuarterly

Quote from: tbsjordan on 04/14/2011, 05:05 PM
Quote from: CGQuarterly on 04/14/2011, 04:41 PMYou can get Duo-R's region modded, RGB modded, and with new lasers for $270 shipped from Japan, so It shouldn't be a problem to find one in stock condition for $200 shipped.

Chris
I'm about to the point of doing that honestly. No one on any forums seems to have any TG-16s for sale, and there are hardly any bargins on ebay.
I just bought one at I don't regret it one bit.  Most I've ever spent on a classic gaming system, but if you add up the cost of a TG16, CD unit, System card, region mod, and RGB mod, doujindance's Duo-R's are a great deal.

Sorry to derail your thread, OP.

Chris

turbogrfxfan

ha ha ha wasnt April fools day last week?   :lol: :lol:250 is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyy high imo.  I can get one shipped from japan for 180-200.so if its here minus the60 dollar shipping from japan is say 150.  you will not be able to sell it here for 250.
"Is everyone from jersey a trolling douche?"

twoquickcapri

Quote from: tggodfrey on 04/13/2011, 11:50 PMYeah I am your highest bidder on ebay right now and to be honest 250.00 is way too high.
My Reserve is under 200.

Im glad some of you are having fun with my ad.

Opethian

I'll trade you my IFU setup for it...
IMG

tggodfrey

They are more or less having fun with something i posted a while back.....dont worry its all in fun (at my expense).  FWIW people are only saying the average cost of these consoles is 150.00.  You have to remember they were plentiful in Japan.  Good luck with your sale.
Games currently in play:
PS3: COD Ghosts
TG16: Boxyboy