Mega raffle of ultimate courage Null..Technozombie wins!

Started by wildfruit, 03/15/2014, 10:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wildfruit

To a winner that will be randomly chosen after,lets say, a week
Keith courage loose
Im feeling generous i will cover shipping costs worldwide up to £5 so that should cover almost everywhere.
As long as you are not ZAK in disguise.
Game commence!
Nulltard
Punch
Technozombie
Toymachine78
Dicer

Psycho Punch

I need another Alpha Zones so I can finish the drawbridge on my castle made of Keith Courage and TV Sports hucards...

hahaha just joking. I'd like to enter this raffle since I never had the game when I had my old turbografx 16 strangely enough.
This Toxic Turbo Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs!
I had to delete THOUSANDS of error log entries cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

esteban

Quote from: guest on 03/16/2014, 12:26 AM...so I can finish the drawbridge on my castle made of Keith Courage and TV Sports hucards...
Tats has made one out of System 1.0 Cards!  :pcgs:
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

technozombie

Can I be entered? My Keith Courage green screened so I mailed it to that guy who wanted broken hucards for some project, lol.

wildfruit

ToyMachine78

Dicer

wildfruit

Last day today will choose a random winner soon

wildfruit

If he wants it
Nulltard wins
PM me to claim your rare prize

wildfruit

Technically its yours now so of course this can be done
Technozombie wins!

HailingTheThings

IMG

roflmao

HailingTheThings

IMG

technozombie

Wow, you guys are awesome.  I must say that this is the only forum that I actually follow. I like that this community actually places more value on playing than collecting. Thanks again.

P.S. I've never actually played KC(since mine didn't work), I'm looking forward to it.

esteban

Quote from: technozombie on 03/21/2014, 01:00 AMWow, you guys are awesome.  I must say that this is the only forum that I actually follow. I like that this community actually places more value on playing than collecting. Thanks again.

P.S. I've never actually played KC(since mine didn't work), I'm looking forward to it.
I can't believe there are folks who haven't played KC...you will finally get a chance!  :pcgs:
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

technozombie

Well, since everyone is always like "lol KC," it was never on my priority list to play. However, after watching it on Chronturbo it actually seemed kind of fun.

wildfruit

Technozombie PM me your details and ill send it your way

technozombie

wildfruit