RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

11.22.2011 - Forum back up & changes

Started by PCEngineFX, 11/22/2011, 06:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe Redifer

We both have the ability to approve members now.  That's about it as far as I know.

BlueBMW

Aww, so no more noob bombs every few months?
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

Joe Redifer

LOL.  According to the notification e-mails I'm getting several people sign up each and every day.

_Paul

Do you have the power to add stuff like the animated custom emotes I added on the temp forum?

nat

It doesn't appear so.

I can, however, "censor" words.

I could change all instances of "Nintega" to "Dirty Rotten Scumbag," for example.

blueraven

Quote from: BlueBMW on 12/02/2011, 11:10 PMAww, so no more noob bombs every few months?
LOL. The noob deluge was always one of my favorite parts of the shoutbox.

Bernie

Quote from: nat on 12/03/2011, 05:00 AMIt doesn't appear so.

I could change all instances of "Nintega" to "Dirty Rotten Scumbag," for example.
Do so!  lol

Duo_R

Can someone please approve my brother to register here? His username is Bloody Wolf and registered today.

Thanks!

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 12/03/2011, 03:27 AMLOL.  According to the notification e-mails I'm getting several people sign up each and every day.
Add my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/sOg93QUtlg0
For sale trade list: https://tinyurl.com/2csm7kq

nat

We're approving new users on a daily basis now. There's no reason to post a message every time someone new signs up.

Joe Redifer

Yeah at most they'll have to wait a few hours.  Certainly never more than a day.  Sometimes it will almost be immediate.  Nat's pretty fast on the trigger.  ;)

Arkhan Asylum

I have had a PCEFX IRC channel on Rizon for awhile now.  It's registered and everything.  The only problem is apparently noone uses IRC anymore except programmers and morons who think they are programmers.

irc.rizon.com ---> get to #pcefx  \o/ duhrrr

and Joe, I'd love a permanently pink name.  Do it.

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

thesteve

Hmm.....I think i have Pidgeon installed

Windy

Quote from: nat on 12/03/2011, 05:00 AMIt doesn't appear so.

Oh Man Nat this would be so fun! DO IT! LOL
Proud Member of the F@CK Ebay Club
MONSTER HUNTER TRI FC: W272XV

blueraven

Quote from: thesteve on 12/12/2011, 12:10 PMHmm.....I think i have Pidgeon installed
That's what I run as well.