OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

What are YOU watching on YouTube.com?

Started by Dark Fact, 02/16/2006, 03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keranu

I tend to agree with Michael on this one. Of course I think what Kramer said was absolutely wrong, but he just snapped off like a lot of humans would. I'm sure a lot of people would get ticked off if some people in the front of the audience were interrupting them and like most humans, they would get angry and be rude back to them. I don't think Kramer is really a racist, it's just that he couldn't control himself in the fit of anger like that and his angered mind at the time thought dropping the N bomb on people would be the ultimate destruction since they were black. From the look of his appology on Letterman, I believe he was innocent and was just too confused the way he reacted. It was wrong of him to make racist jokes, but it can be hard for humans to control their anger.
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

GUTS

Wow I actually completely agree with helgeson on this. Plus I'd like to add FUCK those two black shit-suckers for trying to sue over this, what a couple of fucking pussies.  I fucking HATE gloria alred almost as much as I hate the ACLU, they all need to be banned from the legal system.

TR0N

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 11/24/2006, 07:35 PM
Quote from: NightWolve on 11/23/2006, 02:32 PMI was just watching the capturing of Michael Richards' (now, aka K-K-Kramer) flipping out incident where he revealed what a racist pig he is, sadly... Just all around pathetic. He can't have ever been much of a decent stand-up comedian with some of the lame comebacks he was able to muster up in this either if you ask me. I was disappointed in many ways.
and then his "apology" after:
Looking at some of the many many youtube comments with the first link, it is both sad and amusing.
I think people are being way to quick to judge on this. Everyone sees Michael Richards saying a lot of shit, but the cam wasn't turned on to see what the hecklers were saying/doing to get him so pissed off in the first place. A very narrow and choicy way to view something. Also, while it was horrible and vile(and sadly amusing) to see him break down like that, you have to keep in mind that sometimes people snap, and they use the lowest,most horrible under the belt things they can say to try to lash back,before even thinking what they are saying. And for what its worth,its not like the hecklers didn't lash back with "fucking cracker-ass motherfucker" and "fucking white boy".

It should also be noted the hecklers,Frank McBride and Kyle Doss,are both denying anything they did,and they are seeing cash signs, planning to sue over this. Only in America can you sue for being called something after heckling. They are being represented by Gloria Allred, a complete joke of a attorney, who sues anyone and everyone over the stupidest shit.

She sued the Boy Scouts of America for not letting girls in. She sued K-mart for having a boys and girls toy section. She chooses easy victims to sue. She tries to get quick cash and tries to stay in the media as much as possible over the stupidest cases. I'm so surprised she hasn't been banned from practicing law in certain states yet.

Its a complete joke. All of it.

For that matter, he's not hiding, or trying to deny what hes done,and hes been pretty forthcoming about talking about it. If you look back at the guys career during Nam he was in the V Corps Training Road Show. He produced and directed tons of shows dealing with race relations, which everyone knows couldn't have been easy in that day and age.

I'm pretty reserved on this, because I wasn't there to see what happened before he broke down, and I'm pretty damn sure its not easy to get on nationwide TV and admit to the things he said and did. I'm sure that was a very humbling experience in and of itself. He could just as easily got on a plane and flew to a island till it all blew over and was forgotten about.

And its not like hes doing this to save his career,for money, ect... because the guys rich off his ass,he doesn't need to work, ever, and he turns down roles,turned down the role for Munk for Christ sake, he may actually honestly feel bad for what he did. And people are not sure about him, because for years they are so used to seeing him play Kramer and the janitor on UHF,seeing him in character, they cant tell if hes being his true self or not in the apology he did.
Agreed and that's all i'll say on the matter.
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

TR0N

Since i got sick of waiting for this to be added to youtube.com

Angry Nintendo Nerd Wii Salute.
http://www.screwattack.com/Flash%20HTML/ANN/WiiSalute.html
IMG

PCEngineHell

Quote from: Tron on 11/25/2006, 03:42 AMSince i got sick of waiting for this to be added to youtube.com

hes pretty damn funny,esp with his Power Glove review.

TR0N

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 11/25/2006, 03:48 PM
Quote from: Tron on 11/25/2006, 03:42 AMSince i got sick of waiting for this to be added to youtube.com

hes pretty damn funny,esp with his Power Glove review.
I gota a kick out of the power glove one also.

I'm sure they will be plenty more left for, him to review on the NES.

While the system has it's share of great games it... also had plenty of crappy titles as well.
IMG

NightWolve

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 11/24/2006, 07:35 PMI think people are being way to quick to judge on this. Everyone sees Michael Richards
saying alot of shit,but the cam wasnt turned on to see what the hecklers were saying/doing to get him so pissed off in the first place.
It doesn't matter what they were doing. I'm more than certain they were being asshole jerkoffs, but it doesn't excuse K-K-Kramer.

QuoteA very narrow and choicy way to view something.
I don't think so in this case. There's more to judge by the audience's reaction. They didn't feel it was a proportional response, I didn't either from what I saw. He blew his fucking top off like a madman. He's dysfunctional and we got to see it on full uncensored display here.

Anyway, the facts are in from others at this point, so it's not the narrow view you make it out to be any longer. The hecklers were loud, obnoxious, and he didn't like being interrupted by it. Most comics find creative ways to deal with hecklers telling them, "You ain't funny," etc. K-K-Kramer found his way. A racist way.

QuoteAlso,while it was horrible and vile(and sadly amusing) to see him break down like that,you have to keep in mind that sometimes people snap,and they use the lowest,most horrible under the belt things they can say to try to lash back,before even thinking what they are saying.
Sure, but what he said here in particular was despicable and completely unacceptable. If it was just the n-word (dumb black rappers love using that themselves), it'd be one thing. But he went further, alluding to a racist/violent past and how these two black dudes would've been dealt with. I don't think you can defend him by suggesting he wasn't thinking through exactly what he was saying. He was specific. He might've had that card to play in his defense if he was drunk or high, but that wasn't the case here. Even if he was drunk, some would simply say, "In wine, there is truth" to suggest the alcohol merely helped uncover thoughts that are normally kept private.

QuoteAnd for what its worth,its not like the hecklers didnt lash back with "fucking cracker-ass motherfucker" and "fucking white boy".
I hate/despise black racists too. Meet a lot of 'em in Chicago.

QuoteIt should also be noted the hecklers,Frank McBride and Kyle Doss,are both denying anything they did,and they are seeing cash signs,planning to sue over this. Only in America can you sue for being called something after heckling. They are being represented by Gloria Allred,a complete joke of a attourney,who sues anyone and everyone over the stupidest shit.

She sued the Boy Scouts of America for not letting girls in. She sued K-mart for having a boys and girls toy section. She chooses easy victoms to sue. She tries to get quick cash and tries to stay in the media as much as possible over the stupidest cases. Im so surprised she hasnt been banned from practising law in certain states yet.

They did admit that during and after their seating they were being loud and that they heckled him with, "You ain't funny, etc." in an interview along with that piece of trash lawyer, Gloria Allred. I was so aghast that this succubus of a lieyer somehow found her way into this... Just infuriating. Here we find agreement. These two chumps are looking for a payday, and yeah, it is hypocritical given the "cracka" comments. However, their actions don't change what we now know is in K-K-Kramer's heart as unfortunate as it is.

QuoteFor that matter,hes not hiding,or trying to deny what hes done,and hes been pretty forthcoming about talking about it.
It's called damage control.

QuoteIm pretty reserved on this,because I wasnt there to see what happened before he broke down,
You actually think what he said might just be justifiable/understandable if you had seen what the hecklers were doing?? Pffft.

Quoteand Im pretty damn sure its not easy to get on nationwide tv and admit to the things he said and did. Im sure that was a very humbling experience in and of itself. he could just as easily got on a plane and flew to a island till it all blew over and was forgotten about.
Again, it's called damage control.

QuoteAnd its not like hes doing this to save his career,for money,ect... because the guys rich off his ass,he doesn't need to work,ever,and he turns down roles,turned down the role for Munk for christ sake, he may actually honestly feel bad for what he did.
I dunno about all that. I loved the character Kramer and I can understand not wanting a final conclusion being made on him as an insane bigot, which is what he appears as on that video, but it's gonna be pretty fucking hard to dig your way out of that. Whatever we may all decide at the end of the day, he's never gonna be looked at the same again.

Quote from: GUTS on 11/25/2006, 12:41 AMPlus I'd like to add FUCK those two black shit-suckers for trying to sue over this, what a couple of fucking pussies.  I fucking HATE gloria alred almost as much as I hate the ACLU, they all need to be banned from the legal system.
You don't hate the ACLU (aka, American Criminal Liberties Union) and trash like Gloria Allred as much as I do... I guarantee you that. Now see, I knew there was a reason I took a liking to ya. ;)

PCEngineHell

Quote from: NightWolve on 11/26/2006, 02:23 AM
Quote from: PCEngineHell on 11/24/2006, 07:35 PMI think people are being way to quick to judge on this. Everyone sees Michael Richards
saying alot of shit,but the cam wasnt turned on to see what the hecklers were saying/doing to get him so pissed off in the first place.
It doesn't matter what they were doing. I'm more than certain they were being asshole jerkoffs, but it doesn't excuse K-K-Kramer.

QuoteA very narrow and choicy way to view something.
I don't think so in this case. There's more to judge by the audience's reaction. They didn't feel it was a proportional response, I didn't either from what I saw. He blew his fucking top off like a madman. He's dysfunctional and we got to see it on full uncensored display here.

Anyway, the facts are in from others at this point, so it's not the narrow view you make it out to be any longer. The hecklers were loud, obnoxious, and he didn't like being interrupted by it. Most comics find creative ways to deal with hecklers telling them, "You ain't funny," etc. K-K-Kramer found his way. A racist way.

QuoteAlso,while it was horrible and vile(and sadly amusing) to see him break down like that,you have to keep in mind that sometimes people snap,and they use the lowest,most horrible under the belt things they can say to try to lash back,before even thinking what they are saying.
Sure, but what he said here in particular was despicable and completely unacceptable. If it was just the n-word (dumb black rappers love using that themselves), it'd be one thing. But he went further, alluding to a racist/violent past and how these two black dudes would've been dealt with. I don't think you can defend him by suggesting he wasn't thinking through exactly what he was saying. He was specific. He might've had that card to play in his defense if he was drunk or high, but that wasn't the case here. Even if he was drunk, some would simply say, "In wine, there is truth" to suggest the alcohol merely helped uncover thoughts that are normally kept private.

QuoteAnd for what its worth,its not like the hecklers didnt lash back with "fucking cracker-ass motherfucker" and "fucking white boy".
I hate/despise black racists too. Meet a lot of 'em in Chicago.

QuoteIt should also be noted the hecklers,Frank McBride and Kyle Doss,are both denying anything they did,and they are seeing cash signs,planning to sue over this. Only in America can you sue for being called something after heckling. They are being represented by Gloria Allred,a complete joke of a attourney,who sues anyone and everyone over the stupidest shit.

She sued the Boy Scouts of America for not letting girls in. She sued K-mart for having a boys and girls toy section. She chooses easy victoms to sue. She tries to get quick cash and tries to stay in the media as much as possible over the stupidest cases. Im so surprised she hasnt been banned from practising law in certain states yet.

They did admit during and after their seating were being loud and that they heckled him with, "You ain't funny, etc." in an interview along with that piece of trash lawyer, Gloria Allred. I was so aghast that this succubus of a lieyer somehow found her way into this... Just infuriating. Here we find agreement. These two chumps are looking for a payday, and yeah, it is hypocritical given the "cracka" comments. However, their actions don't change what we now know is in K-K-Kramer's heart as unfortunate as it is.

QuoteFor that matter,hes not hiding,or trying to deny what hes done,and hes been pretty forthcoming about talking about it.
It's called damage control.

QuoteIm pretty reserved on this,because I wasnt there to see what happened before he broke down,
You actually think what he said might just be justifiable/understandable if you had seen what the hecklers were doing?? Pffft.

Quoteand Im pretty damn sure its not easy to get on nationwide tv and admit to the things he said and did. Im sure that was a very humbling experience in and of itself. he could just as easily got on a plane and flew to a island till it all blew over and was forgotten about.
Again, it's called damage control.

QuoteAnd its not like hes doing this to save his career,for money,ect... because the guys rich off his ass,he doesn't need to work,ever,and he turns down roles,turned down the role for Munk for christ sake, he may actually honestly feel bad for what he did.
I dunno about all that. I loved the character Kramer and I can understand not wanting a final conclusion being made on him as an insane bigot, which is what he appears as on that video, but it's gonna be pretty fucking hard to dig your way out of that. Whatever we may all decide at the end of the day, he's never gonna be looked at the same again.

Quote from: GUTS on 11/25/2006, 12:41 AMPlus I'd like to add FUCK those two black shit-suckers for trying to sue over this, what a couple of fucking pussies.  I fucking HATE gloria alred almost as much as I hate the ACLU, they all need to be banned from the legal system.
You don't hate the ACLU (aka, American Criminal Liberties Union) and trash like Gloria Allred as much as I do... I guarantee you that. Now see, I knew there was a reason I took a liking to ya. ;)
I thought this was a dead subject on here now,and we all moved on. At any rate,I dont feel anything said was justified,nor was the heckling. And yes,at first,the hecklers did try to deny any wrong doing.

The report on it was aired on Comcast The Fan,with footage of them denying any wrongdoing. They didnt admit untill later after it was made known to them that others had admited what they had done.

And I dont get quick to judge anything,I perfer to see what caused the end effect before making any judgement on something like this. I also dont think any of it is excused,nothing any of the party did,as all of them are equally guilty,nor did I say it was.

I also wont be quick to assume about anything that pertains to what is in Michael Richards heart,really only he knows that. As for damage control,yes,there is a level of that going on,sure,but you tend to forget that the guy is rich off his ass,he doesnt need to,he could just as easily run off like I said.

I think he is making a honest effort,and he has been trying to just meet the guys in person supposedly and appoligize,but Gloria Alred is making that hard for him to do. He made millions off of playing Kramer,plus he still gets royalties from the show for the reruns and dvds.
He doesnt need to do this for money reasons,or to save his career,or what little of it is left at this point.

Also,this conversation has ended up with having very little to do with this thread any more,and it should keep moving steadly on. Subject should be dropped,regardless of wether you or I feel were right or wrong on this subject,its a dead one.

PCEngineHell

In a effort to get this back on track:

NightWolve

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 11/26/2006, 03:05 AMAnd yes,at first,the hecklers did try to deny any wrong doing.

The report on it was aired on Comcast The Fan,with footage of them denying any wrongdoing. They didnt admit untill later after it was made known to them that others had admited what they had done.
I responded to exactly what you wrote. This is something different and nothing for me to disagree with. When I first saw them in an interview, they admitted to what I said. But yeah, they're dishonest chumps then, and while it doesn't surprise me, it again doesn't defend what K-K-Kramer did in any way. He's got mental problems.

Look, I don't care if these two assholes killed their girlfriends a long time ago. Whatever is wrong with them, doesn't change my disapppointment with Kramer, who I'll now have to forever refer to as K-K-Kramer.

QuoteAnd I dont get quick to judge anything,I perfer to see what caused the end effect before making any judgement on something like this.
After all that craziness of his clearly on display, you wanna tread carefully for fear of being "quick to judge?" LOL. That's ridiculous, but whatever.

QuoteI also dont think any of it is excused,nothing any of the party did,as all of them are equally guilty,nor did I say it was.
Equally guilty?? The hecklers somehow baited him into an insane racist tirade?? They deserved a "SHUT THE HELL UP" type of comment, but not as far as he went. While certainly the hecklers' later "cracka" comments show they hold racist sentiments against whites, them being loud and telling him, "You ain't funny" doesn't at all make what K-K-Kramer did proportional in response. The audience didn't think so and I sure as hell don't.

And yes, you have been attempting to excuse what K-K-Kramer did by pointing to other bad behavior, that of the hecklers. Defending/excusing/minimizing bad behavior by pointing to other bad behavior is not an uncommon thing. It's shameful in this case, I must say. The guy is messed up and you think he deserves sympathy instead.

QuoteI also wont be quick to assume about anything that pertains to what is in Michael Richards heart,really only he knows that.
You keep using "quick." What makes you think my or anyone else's opinion on this opposite yours was arrived "quickly?"

QuoteAs for damage control,yes,there is a level of that going on,sure,but you tend to forget that the guy is rich off his ass,he doesnt need to,he could just as easily run off like I said.
Yes, he's got money, you said all that. He told the two hecklers as much, which is why they're now gonna use Gloria to take some of those "riches" away. I didn't forget. He simply doesn't wanna go down in history as "K-K-Kramer," an insane racist lunatic. It's all about how he'll be remembered after this. Running off and hiding in the corner is the worst thing he could do. It would leave no doubt in anyone's mind.

QuoteHe doesnt need to do this for money reasons,or to save his career,or what little of it is left at this point.
I agree. See above.

QuoteAlso,this conversation has ended up with having very little to do with this thread any more,and it should keep moving steadly on.
Well, you're the one that went into it real deep and made accusations that those with an opinion opposite that of yours were too "quick to judge" and that we should cut good ole K-K-Kramer a break...

QuoteSubject should be dropped,regardless of wether you or I feel were right or wrong on this subject,its a dead one.
Oh yes, but only after you get the last word in...

PCEngineHell

PCEngineHell

Johnny Arcade so sucks,and I so didn't feel the power,the video power.
For that matter I so fucking hate JD Roth and this lame shit show too.
Still a great band,still love the old stuff too.

esteban

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 11/26/2006, 03:05 AMI think he is making a honest effort,and he has been trying to just meet the guys in person supposedly and appoligize,but Gloria Alred is making that hard for him to do. He made millions off of playing Kramer,plus he still gets royalties from the show for the reruns and dvds.
He doesnt need to do this for money reasons,or to save his career,or what little of it is left at this point.
Dude, Richards had his chance(s) to apologize swiftly and the fact remains that he didn't. NightWolve is correct when he characterizes most of Richards' recent actions as "damage control." In this case, Richards is trying to save face. He's trying to salvage some credibility, some respect. He's trying to reassure folks that he isn't as hateful and malicious as his words reveal him to be.

Would you want your family, friends, fans and/or colleagues thinking you were venom?

Richards should have apologized immediately. He was given the opportunity to apologize at the comedy club the next night. He did not. As a result, he has been banned from the club. Given his actions, I find it hard to characterize his efforts as "honest."

Laugh Factory's Official Statement

Personally, Richards isn't the reason I am writing this post. I am motivated by the issue, not the celebrity. I wish incidents like this allowed us to seriously discuss issues.

Disclaimer: I liked Richards since I saw him in UHF. After this incident, I doubt I'll ever be able to think of him, or see any of his work, in the same way again: His words were that vile.

Tangent: I've been to the Laugh Factory in LA. The balcony is the best place to see a show.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Keranu

Quote from: stevek666 on 11/26/2006, 04:29 AMDisclaimer: I liked Richards since I saw him in UHF. After this incident, I doubt I'll ever be able to think of him, or see any of his work, in the same way again: His words were that vile.
After the "50 years ago, we would've had you turned upside down with a fork shoved up your ass!" line, I don't think he was really trying to be vile. By no means am I saying what he said afterward were positive, but I think at that moment he realized that he just made a big mistake and to try to make things cool, he made it seem like he was joking. This is the impression I get anyways because after that nasty first line, he tries to make everything sound like a stand-up joke until eventually he figures he can't go on and just decides to walk off the stage quietly. You made a good point though about how he didn't applogize on the stage the next night, I didn't realize that. Still I don't find Michael to be a true racist and I think he really feels bad about it all.
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG

TR0N

Time to lighten up the thread  ](*,)

Weird Al Yankovic Videos.

Smells Like Nirvana
He's Gump!
I'm Fat!
Headline News
Bob
Amish Paradise
I Lost On Jeoparody!
Money For Nothing-Beverly Hillibillies
White And Nerdy
IMG

Ninja Spirit

Quote from: Tron on 11/27/2006, 12:31 AMTime to lighten up the thread 
White And Nerdy
Hahaha that's great made fun of Ridin' Dirty!I get so tired of hearing that song on those hip hop stations I can only stand so much of that "Dirty South" rap

--------------

GAKI NO TSUKAI: Six contestants are forced to stand there and see funny things happen right before their eyes. They're not allowed to laugh. Or they get swatted by a kendo stick, or get shot by darts.
This is the funniest one I've seen. They put Hard Gay on it!

rolins

Hilarious clips of the HSN (Home Shopping Network)

Dell computer are great for porno:
Dumass stabs himself with a katana:
Same moron from the katana incident, he's obessed with saying 128.

TR0N

The Wii Lebowski
http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1727478

I know it's not youtube but man... they don't cover every thing.

Darkfact realy needs to change the title for this thread.

It should be what videos your are watching or some thing.
IMG

Keranu

Quote from: rolins on 11/29/2006, 10:39 PMDumass stabs himself with a katana:
Hahaha, that's hilarious :lol: ! I used to watch and make fun of those guys late at night and now seeing one of those dudes getting hurt is hysterical! I love how the dude is still trying to be a man about it but is being a total wuss.

Quote from: TronThe Wii Lebowski
http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1727478
Awesome, just awesome. :)
IMG

rolins

MC Chris's take on Kingdom Hearts 2 vs. Resident Evil 4.
FYI, MC Chris is the voice of Hesh on Sealab 2021. Love that show to bits.

TR0N

Retarded contra on C64
Atari ST Ki:Watch there pants drop  :lol:
Did you know!? Note this is the add for the SMS in Austraila.Note i like how it's said Seega not Sega  :lol: :lol:
IMG

rolins

Quote from: Tron on 11/30/2006, 11:53 PMRetarded contra on C64
I wasn't even aware there was Contra on C64. Looks horrible, but thought the music is decent.

QuoteAtari ST Ki:Watch there pants drop  :lol:
Damn, Red and Blue f*ckin gangraped white boy.

esteban

Quote from: Tron on 11/30/2006, 11:53 PMRetarded contra on C64
Atari ST Ki:Watch there pants drop  :lol:
Did you know!? Note this is the add for the SMS in Austraila.Note i like how it's said Seega not Sega  :lol: :lol:
C64 Contra looks incredibly faithful to the NES version. I was impressed.

I wonder if Australia had ads for the MegaDrive that ended with "Seeeega!" :)

PCEngineHell

C64 one looked too easy,audio was horrible,collision detection looked way off. Im not impressed.
I want one of those SEEEGA Master Systems. They look pretty powerful,with a good amount of arcade ports:P

esteban

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 12/01/2006, 09:04 AMC64 one looked too easy,audio was horrible,collision detection looked way off. Im not impressed.
Well, considering it's published by Ocean, you're probably right (I haven't played this on C64). But still, considering C64 ports, this looks pretty good. The levels and enemy placements are faithful to the NES version. It seems that the game speed might have been slightly sped-up via an emulator. Even if that isn't the case, I can do a speed-run through the first half of NES Contra pretty fast. Later in the game, though, I have to slow down a bit lest I make a stupid mistake and get killed.

CrackTiger

Quote from: PCEngineHell on 12/01/2006, 09:04 AMC64 one looked too easy,audio was horrible,collision detection looked way off. Im not impressed.
I want one of those SEEEGA Master Systems. They look pretty powerful,with a good amount of arcade ports:P
An SMS port of Contra could've been faithful to the arcade visually.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

PCEngineHell

Quote from: guest on 12/01/2006, 07:15 PM
An SMS port of Contra could've been faithful to the arcade visually.
Yea,and it sucks it never happened.

TR0N

IMG

TR0N

IMG

Tatsujin

the most ass kickin' dracula x..ähmm..sorry castlevania collector in the big wide world:
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

esteban

Quote from: Tatsujin on 12/07/2006, 07:41 AMthe most ass kickin' dracula x..ähmm..sorry castlevania collector in the big wide world:
This must be a joke. Surely. !!!

CrackTiger

Quote from: stevek666 on 12/07/2006, 04:52 PM
Quote from: Tatsujin on 12/07/2006, 07:41 AMthe most ass kickin' dracula x..ähmm..sorry castlevania collector in the big wide world:
This must be a joke. Surely. !!!
If it was a joke, the guy would be a genius. To create such a perfect set, costume, user name, personality, etc...

Unfortunately, I don't think it or his other videos are a joke, but it doesn't make them any less entertaining(in a non-mean spirited way).  :)
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Keranu

Haha, that video was great and I agree with CrackTiger; it couldn't be a joke :D . I've seen many nerds in my life time of all sorts of varieties and I can say from a professional viewpoint that the dude is the real deal, totally not joking.
IMG

CrackTiger

Quote from: Keranu on 12/07/2006, 06:30 PMHaha, that video was great and I agree with Black_Tiger; it couldn't be a joke :D . I've seen many nerds in my life time of all sorts of varieties and I can say from a professional viewpoint that the dude is the real deal, totally not joking.
I don't know about you, but I'm watching the rest of his videos. I can't wait to here his opinions on various topics.  :P

GUTS

Wow that guy is like 90% of the people who used to come into the game store I worked at.  Even if it is a joke, he's doing a damn good socially-inept half-retarded nerd impression.

NightWolve

I couldn't get passed the first minute of this and I seriously want a refund for that minute too...

guyjin

i could barely hear the guy.

I can't honestly pick on the guy, because A)the stuff is in relatively good shape, and B)his castlevania collection is bigger than mine.  :oops:

esteban

Quote from: guest on 12/07/2006, 06:49 PM
Quote from: Keranu on 12/07/2006, 06:30 PMHaha, that video was great and I agree with CrackTiger; it couldn't be a joke :D . I've seen many nerds in my life time of all sorts of varieties and I can say from a professional viewpoint that the dude is the real deal, totally not joking.
I don't know about you, but I'm watching the rest of his videos. I can't wait to here his opinions on various topics.  :P
Dude, I'm doing the same thing. I didn't know he had other videos until you mentioned it (I'm not too YouTube savvy). I loved how he displayed all the items -- quite the balancing act! And try as he might, he couldn't open the Gameboy case, let alone remove the cartridge.

In all fairness to marktuxedo:
1) he opens and ends the video by saying he has a meager "collection"
2) he admits that he "timestamps everything" (one of his quirks)

Keranu

Just to clarify, I have no problems with this marktuxedo guy nor was I trying to humilate him really :) . marktuxedo is just the kind of person I would talk to :P .
IMG

esteban

Quote from: Keranu on 12/07/2006, 11:57 PMJust to clarify, I have no problems with this marktuxedo guy nor was I trying to humilate him really :) . marktuxedo is just the kind of person I would talk to :P .
Dude, I'd love to have a cup of coffee and chat with him as well. But I have to admit that I laughing at him... not in a super-evil way, but still :). You know :).

Keranu

Quote from: stevek666 on 12/08/2006, 12:01 AMDude, I'd love to have a cup of coffee and chat with him as well. But I have to admit that I laughing at him... not in a super-evil way, but still :). You know :).
Well who didn't laugh :) (except maybe Nightwolve since he is pissed that he lost a minute of his time)? This marktuxedo guy is a good guy I imagine, much like Marty Goldberg.
IMG

TR0N

:lol: :lol:
I wounder if this tuxedomark is a member at digitalpress becuse, i know ppl there love to show there collections off  :roll:
IMG

NightWolve

Quote from: Keranu on 12/08/2006, 12:09 AMWell who didn't laugh :) (except maybe Nightwolve since he is pissed that he lost a minute of his time)?
So what you guys are saying is that somewhere in that video there is actually something funny (which I am most most doubtful of) and that I needed to have more patience to get to that point??

--

Anyway, I have another video to contribute.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/2006/11/seinfeld-recut.html

This is a "lost episode" of Seinfeld in light of K-K-Kramer's recent "incident."

esteban

For those of you watching tuxedomark: it only gets better, if you can fathom it.

1. He sold nearly all of his comics. But I think he still has a soft spot for Supergirl. Also, and this shouldn't surprise anyone, he likes the Sailor Moon manga.
2. He is a fan of Saved by the Bell and was upset that Mario Lopez (or even Joey Lawrence) failed to win "Dancing with the Stars."
3. Words fail me. Just watch this.
4. Yes, he has posted Castlevania music videos.

esteban

Quote from: NightWolve on 12/08/2006, 01:20 AM
Quote from: Keranu on 12/08/2006, 12:09 AMWell who didn't laugh :) (except maybe Nightwolve since he is pissed that he lost a minute of his time)?
So what you guys are saying is that somewhere in that video there is actually something funny (which I am most most doubtful of) and that I needed to have more patience to get to that point??
If you are a masochist, then yes, there are morsels of delight to savor in his vidoes. Otherwise, you'll go mental :).

EDIT: I dare you to watch the video I linked to in my prior post (#3 on the list). Even I had a hard time enduring the entirety of it. Of course, I am tempted to email the fellow and ask him to allow us to hear the original song as well -- so that we may have a reference point. Naturally, I wish I was kidding. Sadly, I am not. There is a commment on YouTube that claims this song is from Megazone 23... I haven't seen this movie in ages, but tuxedomark's attempt doesn't ring any bells...

Aaron, do you have any albums by the artist tuxedomark refers to? Perhaps you are in the best position to judge his rendition of the song :).

Keranu

Quote from: stevek666 on 12/08/2006, 01:22 AM2. He is a fan of Saved by the Bell and was upset that Mario Lopez (or even Joey Lawrence) failed to win "Dancing with the Stars."
Hahaha, too good!
IMG

GUTS

Nightwolve I think those videos are only funny if you know people like that in real life, that guy is a basically every nerd rolled into one ridiculous package.  Although there's a fine line with those type of people between being funny and just pissing you off for being so fucking stupid and nerdy.

CrackTiger

Also, I think that Sailor Moon is a decent show and that there's nothing wrong with a guy liking it.

Although I respect the show for what it is, I personally have never obsessed over it (feel free to label me a geek over my Tengai Makyo fanaticism though).  :P

Its pretty cool that he went all out and wore a Sailor Moon shirt in his video(s) when his handle is tuxedomark.

And with all the arogant AirRaidX's out there bragging about their superiority, it's cool to see someone just happy with what they have instead of what other's don't.

Quote from: stevek666 on 12/08/2006, 01:29 AM
Quote from: NightWolve on 12/08/2006, 01:20 AM
If you are a masochist, then yes, there are morsels of delight to savor in his vidoes. Otherwise, you'll go mental :).

EDIT: I dare you to watch the video I linked to in my prior post (#3 on the list). Even I had a hard time enduring the entirety of it. Of course, I am tempted to email the fellow and ask him to allow us to hear the original song as well -- so that we may have a reference point. Naturally, I wish I was kidding. Sadly, I am not. There is a commment on YouTube that claims this song is from Megazone 23... I haven't seen this movie in ages, but tuxedomark's attempt doesn't ring any bells...

Aaron, do you have any albums by the artist tuxedomark refers to? Perhaps you are in the best position to judge his rendition of the song :).
This guy deserves to be a star more than William Hung.  :P

When he's introducing that song, he reminds me of that stand up comedian from the 80's who was teaching Weird Al how to use a table saw in UHF. :)

I think that his Pepsi video is the best-
His comment that it was actually Pepsi One because his Mom bought it for him secures the top spot.  :D

Keranu

Quote from: guest on 12/08/2006, 05:33 PMI think that his Pepsi video is the best-
His comment that it was actually Pepsi One because his Mom bought it for him secures the top spot.  :D
"The url contained a malformed video id."
IMG

esteban

Quote from: Keranu on 12/08/2006, 06:23 PM
Quote from: guest on 12/08/2006, 05:33 PMI think that his Pepsi video is the best-
"The url contained a malformed video id."