RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Lucretia - Demon Princess (鬼姫の呪い in Japan) NOW IN BETA TESTING

Started by OldRover, 05/26/2013, 01:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mathius

Quote from: OldRover on 07/10/2016, 11:51 PMFound out that I have to do them slowly too or gmail thinks I'm sending spam... this might take awhile. :(
No rush, brudda.

OldRover

I've gotten a few more knocked off without setting off their alarms. This is going soooo sloooowww...
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

synbiosfan

cr8zykuban0

i just did a review on it and special thanks to Sarumaru for giving me a copy to review! From what i've played, it looks fun and super challenging too!!!

chany60126

If you guys come out to the VGS this Saturday, you guys can try out Lucretia and Henshin Engine. :D

https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=20974.0

IMG

sirhcman

Quote from: OldRover on 07/09/2016, 08:42 PMI am about to start a mass emailing for the game to confirm shipping addresses... it will take a few hours to complete. Once I have back enough responses, we are going to start mailing demo discs to everyone who preordered.
Are you still taking orders?

OldRover

Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

schweaty

OldRover

Quote from: schweaty on 07/17/2016, 08:53 PM
Quote from: schweaty on 07/10/2016, 07:55 PMpre-ordered 3/4/14.  no email received
Still no email received
They're not all sent yet. I'll get there, don't worry.

NightWolve

OldRover

OK I've done just about all of them at this point... is there anyone who still hasn't gotten the email?

Mathius

Quote from: OldRover on 07/26/2016, 12:09 AMOK I've done just about all of them at this point... is there anyone who still hasn't gotten the email?
Me

esteban

Quote from: OldRover on 07/26/2016, 12:09 AMOK I've done just about all of them at this point... is there anyone who still hasn't gotten the email?
Me, too.

I also PM'd, sent an inquiry to a (possibly outdated) email address of yours, etc.

Thank you!

Esteban.LeGrafx@gmai is a newish email of mine... But old ones could have been:

Seabloon@g
Base.nectaris.usa@g
Esteban@tg-16
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

OldRover

OK... anyone who hasn't gotten the email, PM me here on the forum and I'll get ya sorted out. The Lucretia demos will start going out shortly after the coming expo so I want to make sure I have as many valid addresses as possible.

Mathius

Quote from: OldRover on 07/26/2016, 09:42 AMOK... anyone who hasn't gotten the email, PM me here on the forum and I'll get ya sorted out. The Lucretia demos will start going out shortly after the coming expo so I want to make sure I have as many valid addresses as possible.
Confirmation email replied to.

LostFlunky

esteban

sirhcman

Quote from: OldRover on 07/26/2016, 09:42 AMOK... anyone who hasn't gotten the email, PM me here on the forum and I'll get ya sorted out. The Lucretia demos will start going out shortly after the coming expo so I want to make sure I have as many valid addresses as possible.
Pre-ordered yesterday. Will I still get this demo?

pceslayer

OldRover

Work has now resumed on this production. My #1 priority right now is getting enough of the game put back together and upgraded to the point where the demo is possible.

esteban

OldRover

Calabruja got an overhaul... also, the stage 1 boss fight works slightly differently now (it's more fair).
/calabruja.gif

NecroPhile

She looks great!

But not so great as your avatar.  It's like a 16:9 stretched to fill version.  :P
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

esteban

Quote from: guest on 08/10/2016, 10:38 AMShe looks great!

But not so great as your avatar.  It's like a 16:9 stretched to fill version.  :P
Cut in half and two avatars are borne unto this world...

OldRover

OK so we're still plugging away at the demo build... Saru's done some more sprite work and I've been upgrading various bits and bobs in the code. The Gamerz Tek Emu release kind of threw the schedule for a loop so this is taking a little longer than anticipated. For those who don't know... both Henshin Engine and Lucretia will have working demos as digital pack-ins for the Emu release on the 17th. Also, there's an event tonight which will feature Henshin Engine so I had to make sure that it was updated.

Most of the sprites in the game require updating, primarily due to differences in style, but also because a great deal of the ones that were already in were unfinished. I will openly admit that my ambition to complete this game did not match the real-life schedules of everyone involved, including me. That's why I am trying to set more realistic expectations for release dates. Setting arbitrary deadlines has no effect on production; when the deadlines are backed by tangible events, things get done a lot more effectively. The 16th of August is one such event, so we're working hard to get this ready for release. The physical release of the demo will be similar to the Emu release version, though we will have some time to add further polish and features.

I will definitely keep y'all updated as to the progress of the coming physical demo release. Things are different now under the direction of Saru Studio.

esteban

Quote from: OldRover on 08/13/2016, 06:18 PMI will definitely keep y'all updated as to the progress of the coming physical demo release. Things are different now under the direction of Saru Studio.
YOU & SARU & _______ KICK ARSE ;)

IMG

spenoza

Saru Studio, eh? Does this mean Lucretia is technically moved to a different "label"?

OldRover

Quote from: guest on 08/14/2016, 01:12 AMSaru Studio, eh? Does this mean Lucretia is technically moved to a different "label"?
Yes. Technically, it's under both labels for this trilogy. Any other games will be under the Saru Studio label only.

esteban

Quote from: OldRover on 08/14/2016, 09:14 AM
Quote from: guest on 08/14/2016, 01:12 AMSaru Studio, eh? Does this mean Lucretia is technically moved to a different "label"?
Yes. Technically, it's under both labels for this trilogy. Any other games will be under the Saru Studio label only.
Well, that means that we (hopefully) will have more TurboGrafx projects in the future with Saru.

:)

IMG

NightWolve

Your working-for-a-better-tomorrow memes are exceptional, comrade. Well done!

OldRover

Quote from: esteban on 08/14/2016, 10:59 AMWell, that means that we (hopefully) will have more TurboGrafx projects in the future with Saru.
We have no less than four projects ahead after these two are completed. All will be PCE and PC releases. :)

Mathius

Quote from: NightWolve on 08/14/2016, 06:22 PMYour working-for-a-better-tomorrow memes are exceptional, comrade. Well done!
Agreed. Keep 'em coming.

esteban

TheClash603

Did the demo actually go out?  No rush on it if you have not sent, I just wanted to make sure mine isn't missing.

OldRover

Not yet. Saru's been busy with HE stuffs so he's had limited time to finish off the new graphics. We're almost there though. :)

geise

OldRover

The opening story is done... all-new images to replace the original placeholder images that I merely found on a google image search. :)

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=1161390920565607
lucretia-0402.png lucretia-0403.png
lucretia-0404.png lucretia-0405.png

sirhcman

esteban

Gredler

Mathius

ToyMachine78

Looks pretty Damn sick. Great Job! Wish it could be here in time for Halloween ☺

TurboXray

Normally, all upper case font looks weird for most games/things. But it actually looks pretty good there.

technozombie

Quote from: TurboXray on 09/15/2016, 01:01 AMNormally, all upper case font looks weird for most games/things. But it actually looks pretty good there.
There were words in the pics?

VestCunt

I moved and want to be sure to get the demo. What's the best way to update my address since I preordered a few years ago?
Topic Adjourned.

esteban

Quote from: guest on 10/17/2016, 12:22 AMI moved and want to be sure to get the demo. What's the best way to update my address since I preordered a few years ago?
Post your cell phone number, SSN and date of birth in this thread to verify you are, indeed, vestcunt.

Then we can help update your address.

OldRover

Just send me a PM here. Looks like we finally have enough assets together to make this demo. Sarumaru sent me the last of them last night. He's just been so bloody busy with all the KS funsies and expos. :D

Bernie

OldRover

Tonight is the last night I am working on Henshin Engine for a little while. What we accomplish tonight will be the demo for the expo this weekend. Tomorrow night, Lucretia becomes my focus once again, and I will use the time to get the new assets in and do any necessary tweaks required to prepare the expo demo of that game as well. Once the expo demo is done, I can then focus on preparing the physical demo release for the early supporters. We'll get this fucker done one way or another.

esteban

Quote from: OldRover on 10/19/2016, 07:46 PMTonight is the last night I am working on Henshin Engine for a little while. What we accomplish tonight will be the demo for the expo this weekend. Tomorrow night, Lucretia becomes my focus once again, and I will use the time to get the new assets in and do any necessary tweaks required to prepare the expo demo of that game as well. Once the expo demo is done, I can then focus on preparing the physical demo release for the early supporters. We'll get this fucker done one way or another.
Fuck yeah.

:)