OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

What do you depise AT THIS MOMENT, literally....

Started by esteban, 08/29/2013, 01:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HailingTheThings

Quote from: Ninja16608 on 05/28/2014, 09:13 AMStreetSharks was a bad Ninja Turtles knockoff :-( good thing it failed miserably.
In terms of wtf?! Its a better show from the 90s and a fun watch every once in a while. Thanks to Cookier Jar Ent. for releasing it on DVD in its entirety.

Quote from: nectarsis on 05/28/2014, 04:53 PMRain.....BAD storms rolled thru last night, kitchen and basement had 2-3 inches of water....lost $1,000's worth of games movies, etc.  ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)
Damn that fucking sucks, man, sincerely sorry to hear that. :(
IMG

jtucci31

Quote from: nectarsis on 05/28/2014, 04:53 PMRain.....BAD storms rolled thru last night, kitchen and basement had 2-3 inches of water....lost $1,000's worth of games movies, etc.  ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)
Lost? Are you going to try to start over once you fix the damage that was done to your home?

Like everyone else said though, sorry to hear that. That's always one of my worries

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Mathius

I am so so sorry, Necler. You're in my prayers as always, brother.

Damn I just can't believe it.

TR0N

Man that sucks nect,well not as bad as you but had the water heater replaced recently.The old one leaked and did cause water damage in the crawl space.Beside the fact fighting with the insurance for what they will cover etc.
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

TR0N

Quote from: guest on 06/01/2014, 04:53 AM
Quote from: TR0N on 06/01/2014, 03:26 AM
Man that sucks nect,well not as bad as you but had the water heater replaced recently.The old one leaked and did cause water damage in the crawl space.Beside the fact fighting with the insurance for what they will cover etc.
good luck with that insurance fight. I've yet to win one of those. I'm going to call it now:  you didn't opt for the additional "appliance failure water damage to crawlspace" rider when creating the policy, but they would be happy to sell it to you now so you'll be covered for any future incidents.
I'm sure that's what the response will probably be sadly enough  ](*,)
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Senshi

PSN: Dynastic_Hero
Steam: Dynastic_Hero

NecroPhile

Sorry, neccler.  I hope you can save some goodies.  :cry:

For levity's sake: I hear Bernie has a pretty nice hair dryer he could lend you to help dry out some obey.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

pulstar

Parcelforce for their crazy 'admin' fees on international items that have a customs charge :evil:
My favourite pigeon had a fatal run-in with a cloud...

wildfruit

Quote from: pulstar on 06/05/2014, 08:38 AMParcelforce for their crazy 'admin' fees on international items that have a customs charge :evil:
+1 for parcelforce. I ordered some stuff from Kennedy space centre. It never arrived. Parcel force never sent me a letter to advise they had it awaiting import charges. It got sent back to the US. I had to pay to have it shipped again.

o.pwuaioc

xcrement5x

I can't stand the guy that delivers the mail for the USPS at my office. 

I swear, every time a package is larger then he wants to deal with he just leave those "sorry we missed you!" notices instead!  And I know he doesn't even try to deliver them, they get marked as "notice left" like 15 minutes after they're marked "out for delivery".   Grrrrrr.

LostFlunky

DeshDildo

"You CAN'T prove Nulltard/DoxPhile caused ANY harm/damage/sabotage to PCEFX!! You have NO evidence he poached ANY members for his own failed PC Engine forum/site or was a conniving destructive saboteur! ZERO, ZIP, NADA!!! Nulltard did nothing wrong!"

HailingTheThings

IMG

DeshDildo

Quote from: HailingTheThings on 06/21/2014, 12:37 AMDesh's bearded face. :3
Hahaha I was hoping you'd spot this.  Stirs pot emoticon?
"You CAN'T prove Nulltard/DoxPhile caused ANY harm/damage/sabotage to PCEFX!! You have NO evidence he poached ANY members for his own failed PC Engine forum/site or was a conniving destructive saboteur! ZERO, ZIP, NADA!!! Nulltard did nothing wrong!"

HailingTheThings

Quote from: guest on 06/21/2014, 12:31 PMI literally depise at this moment:

Individuals who list tg16 games as "CIB" or "COMPLETE" when they are in fact only "CIC".

I depise the hell out of those individuals.
Yes, they should totally say "missing outer box" and such, unless maybe they don't know err something?

Quote from: Desh on 06/21/2014, 01:55 AMHahaha I was hoping you'd spot this.  Stirs pot emoticon?
Make a pot stirring emoticon with a cat face handle?
IMG

MrFulci

Quote from: HailingTheThings on 06/21/2014, 02:41 PM
Quote from: guest on 06/21/2014, 12:31 PMI literally depise at this moment:

Individuals who list tg16 games as "CIB" or "COMPLETE" when they are in fact only "CIC".

I depise the hell out of those individuals.
Yes, they should totally say "missing outer box" and such, unless maybe they don't know err something?
To be fair, it can be a bit confusing if one isn't familiar with how the TG-16 games were released. An easy thing to keep in mind is all chip games had an outer cardboard box, Most (All?) of the normal CD games had boxes. None of the Super CD games had boxes.

Don't hold me to all that, though. All I know for sure, is if I se a CD titles, I can say whether it had a box or not, :)

Oh, another odd one is Ys 1 and 2. There was a pack-in version (Slightly different art on the game CD, no cardboard box.), and then there was the retail version with the cardboard box and map.

*edited to add - Also, some sellers probably don't care about listing it as complete, even though there is no cardboard box. I've seen some use a stock photo of the box, and I see how that confuses some people who read, "Complete", see the stock photo, etc. I noticed the labels from someone here are being sold on ebay, and people are selling TG-16 cases for games that never had them, so that probably confuses some people.
"Damnit, Beavis, put that away. You're not supposed to have your _____ out when you're cooking".

MrFulci

Anyway, since I posted above, I'll add to this.

I hate when I order a used book (Some stuff is OOP or much cheaper used, so, I buy used.), and they arrive to me either damaged by the post office, due to packaging usually, or they are not in described condition, missing pages, etc.

Slight damage can bother me a bit, but if it doesn't cause issues reading it, and without said damage from shipping would have matched seller's description, OK, I can live with it, I just think to myself, "Yeah, without that busted corner that book would have been in great shape. Some big used book sellers package most of their books in what is basically a plastic bag. Sometimes they arrive ok, sometimes a bit banged up, however once I had a book snapped in half due to packing like that.

Missing pages, items way different from the description, I contact the seller, and usually we reach an agreement.

Still, it's time consuming, and I dislike dealing with it. I am dealing with something like that right now.
"Damnit, Beavis, put that away. You're not supposed to have your _____ out when you're cooking".

bob

esteban

HailingTheThings

IMG

esteban

Quote from: guest on 06/21/2014, 11:04 PM
Quote from: esteban on 06/21/2014, 10:37 PMSand.
in the vag? Or just in general?

either way... fuck sand.
Literally in the vag and ruining the wood floors in my house and getting in my eyes and never being able to get all the goddamn grains out of my kids' shoes, etc. etc. etc.

I wish I was joking.

Oh, yeah—sand poured into the bubble maker (I turned away for only a few moments) totally destroys it. I JUST BOUGHT THE BUBBLE MAKER. It was running great. BRAND NEW.

BRAND NEW.

Murder by sand, after only three minutes of operation.

I turned away for only a few moments.

Sand.

Mathius

HailingTheThings

Quote from: guest on 06/22/2014, 09:28 AMBubblemakers...

they are designed to fail. It is an evil conspiracy by the bubble maker makers union. I have tried half a dozen models, and only one has endured more than a few bubble sessions. And it needs refilled every 2-3 minutes, thus perpetuating my desire to buy larger and more expensive bubble makers.
Don't go chasing bubblemakers, sometimes just gotta let them go...
IMG

Sparky

Still BMW drivers.. ( except bluebmw)
Most to all drive to aggressively and cut me off, fuck I don't even let them in during heavy traffic, you should see the yuppie boys take a tantrum when I don't. Haha

synbiosfan

they are designed to fail. It is an evil conspiracy by the bubble maker makers union. I have tried half a dozen models, and only one has endured more than a few bubble sessions. And it needs refilled every 2-3 minutes, thus perpetuating my desire to buy larger and more expensive bubble makers.
As a kid, I thought half the fun was making them yourself. Afterwards was probably the only time my hands were clean :P

jtucci31

Quote from: guest on 06/22/2014, 09:14 PMStill BMW drivers.. ( except bluebmw)
Most to all drive to aggressively and cut me off, fuck I don't even let them in during heavy traffic, you should see the yuppie boys take a tantrum when I don't. Haha
I always feel as though they drive like such buttholes because they feel that if they ever get in an accident that it would be on us to pay for their expensive machine. That or the BMW logo just gets to their heads

jeffhlewis

Quote from: HailingTheThings on 06/22/2014, 07:59 PM

Hey now - Local Bubblemakers 442 has been making quality bubblemakers since the late 19th century and I'll be GODDAMN IF MY CHILDRENS PLAY WITH SOME G'DAMN BUBBLE MACHINE WHAT BEEN MADE BY SOME CHINAMEN.

Mathius

Quote from: guest on 06/22/2014, 11:04 PM
Quote from: jeffhlewis on 06/22/2014, 10:58 PM

Hey now - Local Bubblemakers 442 has been making quality bubblemakers since the late 19th century and I'll be GODDAMN IF MY CHILDRENS PLAY WITH SOME G'DAMN BUBBLE MACHINE WHAT BEEN MADE BY SOME CHINAMEN.
Says John Goodman as Walter Solcheck in The Big Lebowski.
LMAO

esteban

Crowning, but not birthing, if you get the message.

I hate when I prematurely go to the water closet.

Oh well.

HailingTheThings

Quote from: jeffhlewis on 06/22/2014, 10:58 PM

Oh, wowzers.
IMG

bob

I despise being on a 4 hour train ride from boston to nyc like i am AT THIS MOMENT with internet speeds slower than carrier pigeon.

esteban

Quote from: galam on 06/26/2014, 08:36 PMI despise being on a 4 hour train ride from boston to nyc like i am AT THIS MOMENT with internet speeds slower than carrier pigeon.
Acela?

bob

Quote from: esteban on 06/26/2014, 09:37 PM
Quote from: galam on 06/26/2014, 08:36 PMI despise being on a 4 hour train ride from boston to nyc like i am AT THIS MOMENT with internet speeds slower than carrier pigeon.
Acela?
Nope. Long story...just nope, not acela.

roflmao

Last time I took a train to NYC (from RI) the internet didn't exist.  I had to read a book. :)

DeshDildo

Quote from: guest on 06/27/2014, 12:24 AMMy ex, who drove me into staggering debt, just won $100,000 in the lottery.
winticket.webp
fml
Man... that does suck.  Screw him anyways right?

DeshDildo

Quote from: guest on 06/27/2014, 12:45 AM
Quote from: Desh on 06/27/2014, 12:33 AM
Quote from: guest on 06/27/2014, 12:24 AMMy ex, who drove me into staggering debt, just won $100,000 in the lottery.
winticket.webp
fml
hah. Hah. Hey, by the way, you turboplay and art prize are in the mail. Tracking number is: 666 BLOW ME PICKLESHITTER
Dude, the PICKLESHITTER part just made me spit out my drink.  That's damn funny.

HailingTheThings

That's very WTF. Hire Ninja to theft it.

Quote from: guest on 06/27/2014, 12:45 AM
Quote from: Desh on 06/27/2014, 12:33 AM

fml
hah. Hah. Hey, by the way, you turboplay and art prize are in the mail. Tracking number is: 666 BLOW ME PICKLESHITTER
OMG Pickleshitter! Reminds me of Pickle Fucker.
IMG

wildfruit

Irritable bowel in the morning 🍔🚶🚹😱

NightWolve

winticket.webp
fml
You for real ? Serious ? ... Dang! Gotta love life's kicks every now and then, that's for damn sure...

Quote from: jeffhlewis on 06/22/2014, 10:58 PMHey now - Local Bubblemakers 442 has been making quality bubblemakers since the late 19th century and I'll be GODDAMN IF MY CHILDRENS PLAY WITH SOME G'DAMN BUBBLE MACHINE WHAT BEEN MADE BY SOME CHINAMEN.
Hey, I rented that recently. Wasn't sure if I wanted to, but I figured you couldn't go wrong with Jeff Bridges (bombs like R.I.P. notwithstanding). It was whacky fun to say the least! Quite the ending with Goodman even botching the spreading of the ashes! Heh.

http://www.hardcoregaming101.net/ysinterviews/ysinterviews.htm

I guess I have my own rant to add come to think of it for right at this moment. I was just looking at the above HG101 article again where my criminal, backstabbing, libelous, cock-flashing Ys translator, Jeff "DeuceBag" Nussbaum (https://www.facebook.com/moriyamug ) took an interview with none other than Psycho John Schizomaniak, who as we know is facing a libel lawsuit himself by the Metal Gear Solid 2 translator, Agness Kaku, her husband Pete and Agness' sister, etc. I've been in contact with Pete, heard his side, and I surely do hope John is brought to justice in a French court of law assuming he didn't make it back to the UK since he has dual residences apparently.

So yeah, I was reading that interview again with B.J.DeuceBag, as I feel I have to respond to correct his libel/distortions of history eventually, and just thinking to myself, why oh why didn't I tell the motherf--ker to go f--k himself back in 2002 when I first met him and just stick with Shimarisu/Rachel when it came to having to work with a translator for the Ys I Complete fan translation project ??? It almost happened too! Events could've turned out differently because of one decision!

B.J.DeuceBag wanted a stipulation that I couldn't edit his translated results without going through him on each edit, and I said "Well, I'm sorry, but that's too restrictive, I reject such terms; I want to be able to edit at will, get a result like Working Designs or something, combine translations from multiple people to get the best results, etc. I'll have to reject your work and continue with Shimarisu." Unfortunately, the bastard then backed off his demand, so we continued to work on Ys projects ever since! A decision that led to the criminal cheat eventually getting to be credited on 3 official PSP carts and 4 PC Steam releases, this off of my back, my work hours, my sacrifices, my IP/translation software, my technical ideas, etc. only for him to suddenly play stupid (no direct contact) for 3 years (after knowing me for 8 ), taking 100% credit/100% profit from this XSEED Games (www.xseedgames.com) and even repaying me with a f--king interview like this! I can't contain my utter disgust for him, and I'm so ashamed of myself for not being able to have seen what a monster he was all along, failing to judge his character for what it was! That's something I gotta live with for the rest of my life...

I named this interview "The $550 Dollar Libel by B.J.DeuceBag, X.X.XSEED's Criminal, Cock-flashing Cunt!" Heh. Here's my rationale in part:

1) It was conducted by Psycho John first of all (a buddy of Thomas "wyrdwad" Lipschultz), who libeled me before on HG101 himself only for Kurt Kalata to have to delete it cause of his clear cut false stories/lies when it came to dubbing Ys IV. As mentioned, a genuine libel lawsuit was brought against him and will be decided on Sept. 11 : http://versusjs.blogspot.jp/

2) Just as before, I was never contacted by John to confirm/deny/explain anything said about me, I'd have no spot to respond to anything inflammatory, equal time if you will, and this ALMOST made it into a videogame magazine of all things! This garbage would've been printed in an issue of GamesTM, but thank God somebody left it on the cutting room floor as I'm sure John lobbied for its inclusion!

3) Despite DeuceBag's claims, I continued with Ys projects, there was only one left, Ys Origin, and I prepared a copy of my Translation Station software with additional enhancements to give him full control/editing/testing and run-time script dumping for better translating. A nice investment for him that also paid off with XSEED Games once again! True, it took some weeks for me to do it, I thought I was going to quit at the time but he begged, offered to pay me even, but in the end it was a 75/25% royalty split agreement if I'd make a payware version out of it. Anyway, he's instead got me plotting endlessly for "years" regarding the Felghana patch leaker, a wild distortion, when he knows that I simply had to quit fan translation projects for years, worry about offline matters, get my priorities straight. I had a remodeling project that cost me $20,000 that I was working on, and this a$$hole puts my history down as just chasing the leaker around, time not in years, but 2-3 weeks back in 2007 and a few days 2 years later! His whole f--king speech here is a "message" to me to rationalize him punishing and cheating me with XSEED. He's exaggerating time, playing up what he knew was a bluff, all to demonize and justify his secret breaking of agreements on Ys Origin, and ultimately cheating me when it came to XSEED Games. At this point, he's playing silent with me a year later after the first XSEED deal.

4) Back in 2007, after he got married we were talking about life and so forth, I also learned of his prior bankruptcy, etc., well, I decided to give him $550 via Paypal... LITERALLY, 2ND GREATEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE! Hell, I look at this interview and I wonder what the motherf--ker would've said if I had NOT done that!!! Wow! I knew this f--king a$$hole for 8 years, talked with his wife even when my father had died, thought he was a "friend" but I can see now that that wasn't a mutual view and he didn't even bat an eye when it came to stepping on me the way that he did! His response to all this now is: "Cry me a river."

Ultimately, I paid/subsidized/funded in full this disgusting hit piece/interview both in blood/sweat and money! a) The $550 direct to this callous, criminal, cock-flashing cunt, and b) the thousands of work hours from 2002 to 2007, across 5 years, for Japanese script extraction/preparation of Ys I & II Complete, Felghana, Ys Origin, etc, the technical ideas to even make possible translating ~1500 separate script files feasible/doable and reflected in custom software I call Translation Station, etc. All of which led to the success of him getting to sneak into my software one last time, and port the translated results to XSEED Games, get paid 100%, get credited 100%, then play stupid with me for 3 years, only to come out of hiding and threaten ME with a libel lawsuit after I went public with the full story!

Imagine, at the time of this interview, it's like a year after the May 15, 2010 Felghana deal with XSEED Games, he's getting away with it, a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity with a commercial entity that he's essentially stealing all for himself without a 2nd thought, meanwhile I'm too disgusted to ever directly contact him either, I'm trying to forget that it happened, but this motherf--ker decides to add to the injustice, to compound it with this libelous interview that could've made it into a videogame magazine in print! "I've cheated this guy, I pretty much have gotten away with it, I know, lemme trash him in an interview for a gaming magazine to boot! Brilliant! He'll never get to respond or correct anything! History will be what I say it is!!" WHAT A GUY!

You can surely bet if I won that $100,000 that John's ex did, the first item on the spending agenda would be for a lawsuit to him, and to Thomas "wyrdwad" Lipschultz and Ken Berry of XSEED Games, the other criminal cheating and bigoted cunts in this whole affair!

/end rant

NecroPhile

DeshDildo

Quote from: guest on 06/27/2014, 10:57 AMBut at least you're not bitter.  :pcgs:
Hahahaha.... nice!

Anyways, Nightwolve, I really find these stories entertaining and well written, even though you are talking about shitty events that happened to you.  You should write a book about this.  Perhaps you could even get it funded through kick starter.

NightWolve

Quote from: guest on 06/27/2014, 10:57 AMBut at least you're not bitter.  :pcgs:
What ever gave you that idea, NecroPhile ? Dammit, you can read me like an open book! ;)

HailingTheThings

IMG

NecroPhile

Quote from: NightWolve on 06/27/2014, 08:06 PMWhat ever gave you that idea, NecroPhile ? Dammit, you can read me like an open book! ;)
Karma will get deucebag some day.  Hopefully in the form of dick cancer.  :twisted:

esteban

Quote from: Desh on 06/27/2014, 11:24 AM
Hahahaha.... nice!

Anyways, Nightwolve, I really find these stories entertaining and well written, even though you are talking about shitty events that happened to you.  You should write a book about this.  Perhaps you could even get it funded through kick starter.
I agreed, Desh, I enjoy reading Nightwolve's posts, despite all the pain/ire it concerns.

Of course, I think it is therapeutic to get this sort of thing off your chest, so writing about it is constructive, IMHO.

I know folks deal with real problems. Welcome to my trivial little life.

I have tried cutting caffeine cold-turkey (just for fun, to see if I could), but I think I've had withdrawal headaches. MIGRAINE. sucks.

But, I also have diarrhea, which shouldn't be part of caffeine withdrawal (I don't think so, anyway), so maybe I've had food poisoning the past 36+ hours?

IT SUCKS NOT KNOWING WHAT SPECIFIC PROBLEM I HAVE AND WHAT IS CAUSING IT.

Mathius

QuoteIT SUCKS NOT KNOWING WHAT SPECIFIC PROBLEM I HAVE AND WHAT IS CAUSING IT.
This can drive a person crazy. I know.