OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Spam Threads

Started by jlued686, 11/09/2013, 12:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jlued686

So...I don't suppose there's a mod around who can do something about them?

(Also: for the folks who keep saying, "We don't need mods! Anarchy rules! Hur Hur!" I give you EXHIBIT A-Z).

TheClash603

There is a big difference between censoring what people say and blocking spambots.

PunkCryborg

did the ignore function dissapear? I tried to put that user on ignore to filter out all the spam from my new posts feed but couldn't find it anymore.

VestCunt

I was also trying to find the ignore function yesterday.
?
Topic Adjourned.

jlued686

Quote from: TheClash603 on 11/09/2013, 12:17 PMThere is a big difference between censoring what people say and blocking spambots.
Not the point. The point is: we need moderators. Active moderators.

PunkCryborg

nat hasnt been on in who knows how long. keranu hasnt been very active either.... I would love to mod just so i could clear out this spam and update high score and such but yeah that'll never happen

TheClash603

Quote from: PunkCryborg on 11/09/2013, 08:24 PMnat hasnt been on in who knows how long. keranu hasnt been very active either.... I would love to mod just so i could clear out this spam and update high score and such but yeah that'll never happen
That's what they all say.  Next thing you know people get power hungry, start deleting posts and booting members they don't agree with.  Keep that mod stuff over at gamefaqs, Wild West prevails here!

roflmao

If anyone figures out how to ignore another member with this new theme, please post it here.  I couldon't figure out how to do it either.

and +1 for active mods.  PLEASE! :D

esteban

Quote from: PunkCryborg on 11/09/2013, 08:24 PMnat hasnt been on in who knows how long. keranu hasnt been very active either.... I would love to mod just so i could clear out this spam and update high score and such but yeah that'll never happen
We would benefit from at least ONE mod who was occasionally here to clean up the silly spam  :pcgs:
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Tatsujin

Joe is in here most of the time, just not when we need him the most..lol.
www.pcedaisakusen.net - home of your individual PC Engine collection!!
PCE Games countdown: 690/737 (47 to go or 93.6% clear)
PCE Shmups countdown: 111/111 (all clear!!)
Sega does what Nintendon't, but only NEC does better than both together!^^
<Senshi> Tat's i'm going to contact the people of Hard Off and open a store stateside..

PunkCryborg

To add members to your ignore list go to your profile>Buddies/Ignore List » Edit Ignore List

PCEngineFX

Thanks for reporting the spam threads.  I've deleted them (let me know if there are any more).
// Aaron Nanto | The Ultimate Resource for NEC Console Information!
Papa PCEFX 1997-2020 [Retired]
IMG

turboswimbz

Quote from: PunkCryborg on 11/13/2013, 04:55 PMTo add members to your ignore list go to your profile>Buddies/Ignore List » Edit Ignore List
Orginally my ignore list would not update, All I did was refresh the page and try again and it now works.  Got it now.
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!