The Analogue Turbo Duo clone shipped in time for Christmas 2023. Are you happy with yours ?? Find firmware updates here.
Main Menu

Notifications issues

Started by Mathius, 11/07/2014, 02:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mathius

Anyone else not seeing their PMs and bookmarked threads show up in their email? I must apologize to those who have been trying to PM me as I haven't received a notification email in a while. Therefore I am way behind on anything forum related.

I have used the notification system for years so I don't think it's my email. Just in case I am using gmail w/ Thunderbird.

NecroPhile

I'm still getting pm notice emails like usual.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Mathius

Okay so apparently after nearly a half decade of using gmail they decided that PCFX is the only forum that is considered Spam. Even after adding the site to my contacts they still insist that it's Spam. I created a filter that should prevent any further idiocy but we'll see. I am deeply peeved by this situation. NeoGeo.com, Sega-16, etc are all fine. It's just here. Grrrrr.

NecroPhile

Quote from: Nulltard on 11/07/2014, 03:34 PMAnd the notice actually contains a transcript of the private message?
Unknown.  I know I'm getting 'em, but I don't actually read them (no pictures).
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Bernie

hmm, strange.  I also use Gmail, and have never had this issue.

Mathius

Quote from: Bernie on 01/14/2015, 03:51 PMhmm, strange.  I also use Gmail, and have never had this issue.
Maybe it was just a fluke then. I've not had any more problems since.