07.04.2006 - Pcenginefx Update - Mr. B Bee!

Started by PCEngineFX, 07/04/2006, 12:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCEngineFX

Hello all,

PCEFX has been updated as of 07.04.2006 with an all-new exclusive video...all I can say is just watch it :)  Enjoy!

MrB_Bee_EP1_thumbs.jpg
// Aaron Nanto | The Ultimate Resource for NEC Console Information!
Papa PCEFX 1997-2020 [Retired]
IMG

grahf

That was.. interesting. The three bombermen at the end were pretty badass though.

Bt Garner

<krusty_the_klown_mode> What the hell was that? </krusty_the_klown_mode>

I obviously have not gotten enough THC this holiday.  Or throughout the 90s, I guess.

-bt

Keranu

I don't see the link anywhere on the page.  :?:  :?
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

PCEngineFX

Quote from: "Keranu"I don't see the link anywhere on the page.  :?:  :?

Please re-fresh your browser.  I'm gonna make it so that the site will automatically refresh each time you visit since people seem to have problems seeing the new content.

Edit: Oh you thought that was weird, wait till next episode!

Edit 2: TRIVIA!  The Hudson "Bee" logo is visible on an object in the video.  Did you spot it?
IMG

jlued686

Bt Garner

Quote from: guestThe boat?
Yes -- it's right next to the word HUDSON (written in kana) on the front of the boat.

Now, can we get VH1 to do a  "Where are they now?" segment on the dancer?  I won't say singer since they never actually show her singing in the video, and the only part where she does actually say anything, she "speaks" and is wearing a walkman sort of device -- which could mean one of several things...all of which scream "CHEAP PRODUCTION!"

My word it's entertaining to criticize things from the 90s.  How far we've come...

-bt

esteban

aaron, what about the poor folks who can't play .wmv files? I still haven't watched the last video! :(

I know that I will be thoroughly entertained once I see them, though :)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

PCEngineFX

Quote from: "stevek666"aaron, what about the poor folks who can't play .wmv files? I still haven't watched the last video! :(

How come you can't view the videos?  Are you using a Mac?  If so, they do have WMP9 for Mac....LMK.
IMG

bgarske

Those Mac users are so demanding, aren't they? Whine, whine, whine.

guyjin

:shock:

preferrably with lyric translation...    :)

esteban

Quote from: "Pcenginefx"
Quote from: "stevek666"aaron, what about the poor folks who can't play .wmv files? I still haven't watched the last video! :(

How come you can't view the videos?  Are you using a Mac?  If so, they do have WMP9 for Mac....LMK.
Hi :). I have a mac notebook, a PC notebook (Ubuntu Linux) and an old desktop PC (Win 98 ).

I work 99% of the time on mac, though (job/school).

Unfortunately, WMP for mac is a big POS when compared to other stuff available for for mac. I had it, but I got rid of it.

I use VLC for my video needs, which only works with some .wmv files, unfortunately (I was able to listen all of the audio for Mr. B Bee, though, so I know it has a sweet J-pop soundtrack :) ).

Basically, if I can't play a video file I encounter, I pass on it. I don't watch much video via the computer.

EXCEPT for your stuff, aaron -- it is the only content that I actually care enough about.

I know there is a $10 plug-in for quicktime to play .wmv files, as well as open source players that might support .wmv better than VLC does.

Naturally, I was feeling rather lazy the other day and asked you to provide the solution rather than figuring out the solution myself :)

Odonadon

Aaron, why not go back to releasing two formats - a  higher quality WMV and a lower quality MPEG or something.  WMV is just too MS proprietary if you ask me.  I hate that kind of thing :)

OD

esteban

Quote from: "Odonadon"Aaron, why not go back to releasing two formats - a  higher quality WMV and a lower quality MPEG or something.  WMV is just too MS proprietary if you ask me.  I hate that kind of thing :)

OD
Thank you for saying what I was afraid to say :)

Keranu

This video wasn't what I was expecting, but still a great view!
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

PCEngineFX

The primary reason why I don't have my videos in duo (heh) formats is because of space considerations.  What I will probably do is change to MPEG so that I can still have one copy of the video, but please both PC & Mac users.

Sorry for the trouble guys.  I've been BillG's slave for over 6 years so I guess I have a taking to MS tech.
IMG

esteban

Quote from: "Pcenginefx"Sorry for the trouble guys.  I've been BillG's slave for over 6 years so I guess I have a taking to MS tech.
No need to apologize, we're delighted you produce great stuff in the first place :)

TR0N

Quote from: PcenginefxHello all,
PCEFX has been updated as of 07.04.2006 with an all-new exclusive video...all I can say is just watch it :)  Enjoy!
Thanks for the buzz i think wish i knew what she was singing though ?
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

PCEngineFX

I wish these had subtitles, but don't have the time or resources to do that at the moment.  The series is mostly visual anyway and you can pretty much figure out what they are talking about just by watching.
IMG