OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Valkyrie no Densetsu high score

Started by Digi.k, 04/25/2015, 07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Digi.k

gheebee

I finally beat the game but I'm guessing that you completed more of it judging by the differences in our pictures.

Digi.k

new high score and using Cabbage's and Shawnji's translation.

IMG

gheebee

Quote from: Digi.k on 05/23/2016, 07:05 PMnew high score and using Cabbage's and Shawnji's translation.
You beat your high score but you have 2 less characters on the final screen compared to your first screenshot. Do you know why? I've wondered about what makes them show up and have even gotten the 3 you have in your first screenshot, but I have no idea what causes them to show or not show even after playing the translation.

Digi.k

Quote from: gheebee on 05/25/2016, 12:54 PM
Quote from: Digi.k on 05/23/2016, 07:05 PMnew high score and using Cabbage's and Shawnji's translation.
You beat your high score but you have 2 less characters on the final screen compared to your first screenshot. Do you know why? I've wondered about what makes them show up and have even gotten the 3 you have in your first screenshot, but I have no idea what causes them to show or not show even after playing the translation.
I wonder whether it is to do with how many continues you used up...As I died a few times on that run..

gheebee

Quote from: Digi.k on 05/25/2016, 03:20 PMI wonder whether it is to do with how many continues you used up...As I died a few times on that run..
Hadn't thought of that, maybe I'll give the game another play through over the weekend if I have some time...