@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

Turbob Xpress: Bringing affordable "gamer's" games to the community! Nearly Gone

Started by BlueBMW, 10/29/2015, 10:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NightWolve

Quote from: johnnykonami on 11/07/2015, 02:54 PMI could tell the new narrator sounded more serious, but the old one was more... I dunno.. flamboyant?  I just liked his energy in comparison.  The new guy almost sounds a little bored.  I didn't hear death properly (I think it was pcm/psg audio) so it was really tough to hear correctly at half speed but from what I could tell he was no where near as cool as the Japanese voice actor I've loved all these years.  Other little things missing too, like on the title screen the two slashes that form the X... I think that was missing, or did we just not wait long enough?  I think the former since they totally redid the title screen text.  Anyway, it's still awesome to have an english translated version around.  The differences are fascinating since I played so much of the original bitd.
Yeah, the original narrator sounds more scary to me, and more like emphatic or something. There's a more eerie feeling to it. And that's all we have to judge it by since we don't know what a lick of either of them are saying.

I was also opposed to Bonknuts being called in to eliminate the 'X' animation and go by the same localized PSP title. Konami did localize it as Dracula X some years back for the SNES cart, and everybody in the PC Engine scene knows it as Dracula X, so I didn't think that was right, but either decision is defensible I guess, going by the previous localized title or the newly localized PSP title.

Jason_dicarlo85

Mathius

I vote for the first narrator as well.

The removal of the X really diminished the title screen for me.

NightWolve

Quote from: Mathius on 11/07/2015, 05:39 PMThe removal of the X really diminished the title screen for me.
Yeah, when you think about it, to me, it was like taking an Orwellian eraser and eliminating its history, something that made it a classic from the very start, an homage to slasher horror in how it slashed that X together and then the creepy door opening sound, etc. The only argument in favor of the new title is because people growing up with PSP will know the game by that title, but far more know the older title going by SNES and Turbo Duo/TG-CD, etc. I think the arguments for keeping the original title far outweigh any for its elimination if favor of the new PSP title.

I was thinking of asking Bonknuts some time for an unpatch to restore the title screen but never got around to it. A smarter patcher should've given you a choice.

Gentlegamer

Quote from: NightWolve on 11/07/2015, 04:53 PMYeah, the original narrator sounds more scary to me, and more like emphatic or something. There's a more eerie feeling to it. And that's all we have to judge it by since we don't know what a lick of either of them are saying.
The new narrator sounds more "professional," but the original was better because part of the speech takes on an almost chanting quality, as if invoking the forces of Hell to awaken Dracula in keeping with the opening cinema.
IMG

Bernie

I guess I'm in the minority here.  I liked the hacked title screen.

NightWolve

Quote from: Gentlegamer on 11/07/2015, 06:46 PMThe new narrator sounds more "professional," but the original was better because part of the speech takes on an almost chanting quality, as if invoking the forces of Hell to awaken Dracula in keeping with the opening cinema.
Yeah, exactly.

Quote from: Bernie on 11/07/2015, 06:46 PMI guess I'm in the minority here.  I liked the hacked title screen. 
I just don't like that the slasher 'X' animation was eliminated.

roflmao

Quote from: synbiosfan on 11/06/2015, 11:14 PM
Quote from: Bernie on 11/06/2015, 05:56 PMOk guys, as soon as I get the next batch of shipping envelopes in, I will start shipping again.  Shouldn't be but a few days, so lick my balls.  :)
How can there not be a sticking out your tongue smilie???

;p ;p ;p ;p ;p ;p ;p ;p
:P

Scillianaire

its really cool that save data from dracula x works for either version the original or the translation, you can go back and forth as you want. i also really like both versions, the translation is cool in some ways. i like the maiden cut scenes in english. and the new german is cool, better german for certain. the opening font isnt as cool and kinda reminds me of bloodlines but w/e.

MotherGunner

Got my Drac X thank you so much guys!  It plays flawless!  Can't wait for the next few discs.  =)
-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

Bernie

Ok people, a little update. 

1.  I am still waiting on my shipping envelopes to arrive, they should be here any day now.  I have not replied to any more PMs, because I have folks in line that have already paid...there's about 10 of you.  I want to get those people shipped and taken care of first. 

2.  And the good news!  We just ordered the 2nd batch of games.  They should be here in about 1-2 weeks.  The games are, Dungeon Explorer II, Bonk III, Godzilla, and Dynastic Hero.  As a bonus, Tobias threw in a spindle of Japanese Dracula X games.  We didn't plan to order those, but the shipping was the same with or without them, so we decided to take them. 

Carry on, nothing to see here....  :)

DeshDildo

Yay!  Once I get these original 3 from you I'll have to nab a Dynastic and a Bonk 3 and I'll be close to having a copy of all Turbo games that were on my "must own" list.
"You CAN'T prove Nulltard/DoxPhile caused ANY harm/damage/sabotage to PCEFX!! You have NO evidence he poached ANY members for his own failed PC Engine forum/site or was a conniving destructive saboteur! ZERO, ZIP, NADA!!! Nulltard did nothing wrong!"

seieienbu

Woohoo, more stupidly expensive games on the cheap!  Anyway, here's a dumb question, if we wanted some of the second set of games, should we PM you now or wait until you get the disks?
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

johnnykonami

Bernie, you rock man.  Sent a premature PM to you in anticipation of getting DEII and the rest of the games as well!  I own a Japanese Dynastic Hero but would love to have it in english, and I've never played Godzilla but have heard great things about it.  Bonk III ain't too shabby either.  Thanks for doing this, it's beyond awesome of you!

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: Jason_dicarlo85 on 11/07/2015, 05:31 PMThey look fantastic thanks Bernie and josh
You're Welcome!  :)

No rush on being the first PM or worries about being on top of the list.  There are plenty of discs for every contributing member of our community if they would like a set!

One thing that is disturbing is the amount of people passing on Might & Magic III!  We assume everyone ordering these will be playing them and I really do believe that M&M3 is worthy of a long playthrough!  Get yourself a copy dammit!!  ;)
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Bernie

Quote from: guest on 11/09/2015, 02:20 PM
Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 11/09/2015, 02:16 PM
Quote from: Jason_dicarlo85 on 11/07/2015, 05:31 PMThey look fantastic thanks Bernie and josh

No rush on being the first PM or worries about being on top of the list.  There are plenty of discs for every contributing member of our community if they would like a set!

One thing that is disturbing is the amount of people passing on Might & Magic III!  We assume everyone ordering these will be playing them and I really do believe that M&M3 is worthy of a long playthrough!  Get yourself a copy dammit!!  ;)
I tried MM3 last night... or, rather, tried to try it. Thing must take the entire backup ram! Once I finish startling odyssey I will be geeking out to MM3. :D
It does use the entire memory.  That is my only complaint with the PCE, the small amount of memory for saves.  Sim Earth is the same way.

johnnykonami

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 11/09/2015, 02:16 PM

Man, I don't think I thanked you yet Josh for all this - and thanks to anyone else involved I may have missed!

M&MIII is really cool, I was saying to my friend that I would have really loved it back when it came out and I was young enough to devote gobs of time to it.  The CD music is really weird and great at the same time, my buddy and I were laughing at the goofy vocal accompaniment in the track for the starting area.  The samples and ethereal sounding pads are 100% 90's to my ear.  It's amusing.  It is better that I have it now, though, because I would have faced a severe dilemma having to part with my complete Dracula X saves and other stuff in memory to make room for the M&M III save!  When I was a kid, I mean.  I don't see why anyone would pass on it, though, it's actually a pretty impressive looking little dungeon crawler.  For a couple bucks, you don't have much to lose!

Jason_dicarlo85

Quote from: Bernie on 11/09/2015, 01:53 PMOk people, a little update. 

1.  I am still waiting on my shipping envelopes to arrive, they should be here any day now.  I have not replied to any more PMs, because I have folks in line that have already paid...there's about 10 of you.  I want to get those people shipped and taken care of first. 

2.  And the good news!  We just ordered the 2nd batch of games.  They should be here in about 1-2 weeks.  The games are, Dungeon Explorer II, Bonk III, Godzilla, and Dynastic Hero.  As a bonus, Tobias threw in a spindle of Japanese Dracula X games.  We didn't plan to order those, but the shipping was the same with or without them, so we decided to take them. 

Ehrmegawd!!!!  :arrow: :dance:

ginoscope

QuoteOne thing that is disturbing is the amount of people passing on Might & Magic III!  We assume everyone ordering these will be playing them and I really do believe that M&M3 is worthy of a long playthrough!  Get yourself a copy dammit!!  ;)
Hmmm I was one of the ones that passed on it and now I am wondering about it.  I could never get into the western RPGs of that era.  Is there a good online review of the game?

Also what is the best way to backup the duo in order to even play this.  Is the Tennokoe Bank the best option for this?

esadajr

Just finished reading through the whole enchilada. I'm glad it all worked out somehow in the end. Thanks for all your hard work and passion.
Gaming since 1985

nopepper

Quote from: ginoscope on 11/09/2015, 03:48 PM
QuoteOne thing that is disturbing is the amount of people passing on Might & Magic III!  We assume everyone ordering these will be playing them and I really do believe that M&M3 is worthy of a long playthrough!  Get yourself a copy dammit!!  ;)
Hmmm I was one of the ones that passed on it and now I am wondering about it.  I could never get into the western RPGs of that era.  Is there a good online review of the game?

Also what is the best way to backup the duo in order to even play this.  Is the Tennokoe Bank the best option for this?
I use the Tennokoe Bank with my Duo and it works great for situations such as M&M3. For how cheap they go for, every Duo gamer should have one.

NecroPhile

Yarr, the Tennokoe Bank huey is the way to go.  If having four sets of saves is inadequate, you can step up to a MB128, but that seems like overkill and is a bit less user friendly.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Mathius

Quote from: guest on 11/09/2015, 04:25 PMYarr, the Tennokoe Bank huey is the way to go.  If having four sets of saves is inadequate, you can step up to a MB128, but that seems like overkill and is a bit less user friendly.
I was just about to ask if there was a better option than the Tennokoe Bank. I know little about the PCE's memory accessories.

GohanX

johnnykonami

Quote from: guest on 11/09/2015, 04:25 PMYarr, the Tennokoe Bank huey is the way to go.  If having four sets of saves is inadequate, you can step up to a MB128, but that seems like overkill and is a bit less user friendly.
I need to get one too, but I'd also need a PCE converter also.  They're both on my list one day...

GohanX

jtucci31

Quote from: Mathius on 11/09/2015, 04:34 PM
I was just about to ask if there was a better option than the Tennokoe Bank. I know little about the PCE's memory accessories.
Yeah I'm unfamiliar with the Memory base thing and whether or not it works on Duos or whatnot. My plan was to just buy quite a few Tennokoe Banks like null said.

I keep a slip of paper in there and mark down what's saved in there and what's not. Having at least two systems helps to troubleshoot and figure out exactly how they work. It saved me multiple times when playing Legend of Xanadu, there was no way I was going to restart the game after having already beaten half of it. The picture diagrams definitely help you figure it out easily.

Bernie

Quote from: guest on 11/09/2015, 05:40 PMMemorybase 128 is super easy... put in batteries... plug into controller port.

insert Emerald Dragon CD and hold UP and RUN at CD bios screen.  easy access to 64 banks of save ram (that is 64 Duo's worth of save ram)

playing MM3 now. see you guys in a few months!
So, I can manage all memory, as long as it is utilized with a compatible game?

Psycho Punch

Quote from: Nulltard on 11/09/2015, 05:40 PMplaying MM3 now. see you guys in a few months!
MM3 is such a great game, as I said in another thread it is going to stay in my CD drive until I beat the game.
This Toxic Turbo Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs!
I had to delete THOUSANDS of error log entries cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

Bernie

ginoscope

Quote from: guest on 11/09/2015, 05:57 PM
Quote from: Bernie on 11/09/2015, 05:50 PM
Quote from: guest on 11/09/2015, 05:40 PMMemorybase 128 is super easy... put in batteries... plug into controller port.

insert Emerald Dragon CD and hold UP and RUN at CD bios screen.  easy access to 64 banks of save ram (that is 64 Duo's worth of save ram)

playing MM3 now. see you guys in a few months!
So, I can manage all memory, as long as it is utilized with a compatible game? 
yes... i think.  if you mean that you can save to your heart's content to the duo's save ram until it fills up the 2kb, then boot to MB128 using a compatible game and copy duo saveram to mb128 and then start a new blank duo saveram (which can be backed up/restored at will by booting to MB128 with a compatible game), then you are exactly right.

it is like a bottomless tennokoe that you have to put in a CD to use rather than a HuCARD. and it gives you almost 12" extra cord length for your controller. :D
One last question about the MB128 does it lose it's memory if the batteries run out?  Sounds awesome otherwise especially with the bonus of a cord extension.

CrackTiger

The PCE game save memory is fine, some games just don't have optimized saving systems. Bitd, I wound up with multiple pages of game saves on my Turbo-CD. I forget how it works, like if there are page numbers or you just wind up on a new page after scrolling through indiviual file names.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

grendelrt

Wow this is totally awesome. Great of you guys to put all this effort in as well!

DragonmasterDan

I've never owned an MB 128 but it's definitely something to keep in mind. I've been using a pair of tennokoe banks over the years.
--DragonmasterDan

Psycho Punch

Quote from: Bernie on 11/09/2015, 01:53 PMOk people, a little update. 

Let us know when you are ready to receive more money and send the games!
This Toxic Turbo Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs!
I had to delete THOUSANDS of error log entries cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

poponon

so glad I stopped by the forums today ! looking forward to the next batch of discs

roflmao

Quote from: guest on 11/09/2015, 04:33 PM
Quote from: nopepper on 11/09/2015, 04:11 PMI use the Tennokoe Bank with my Duo and it works great for situations such as M&M3. For how cheap they go for, every Duo gamer should have one.
yeah, I have one but it is full. Was thinking about picking up another for $6-10... but just remembered my buddy ROFLMAO gave me a memory base 128.  High time I figured that thing out  :D
:D It's the same one Bernie gave me ages ago!

johnnykonami

I'm really excited about these!  Dungeon Explorer II especially.  Were there other Tobias releases or was this all of them?

Mathius

Quote from: johnnykonami on 11/09/2015, 08:58 PMI'm really excited about these!  Dungeon Explorer II especially.  Were there other Tobias releases or was this all of them?
DEII is a great game but not worth eBay prices. This is the definitive way to enjoy it.

Off the top of my head these were Tobias' releases

Fausette Armour
Renny Blaster
Kazi Kiri
Sylphia
Dynastic Hero
DEII
Godzilla vs Mechacollectard
Bonk 3
Startling Odyssey 2
Xak III
Saphirre
Drac X

johnnykonami

Quote from: Mathius on 11/09/2015, 09:12 PM
Quote from: johnnykonami on 11/09/2015, 08:58 PMI'm really excited about these!  Dungeon Explorer II especially.  Were there other Tobias releases or was this all of them?
DEII is a great game but not worth eBay prices. This is the definitive way to enjoy it.

Fausette Armour
Renny Blaster
Kazi Kiri
Sylphia
Dynastic Hero
DEII
Bonk 3
Startling Odyssey 2
Xak III
Saphirre
Drac X
Oh nice, thanks!  I'd love to get a Fausette Armour, and I also have some interest in Startling Odyssey 2 and Xak III.  Sapphire too, I just still don't own an arcade card so I'd have to rip and emulate to play it until I do.  Renny Blaster would be cool to check out despite reports of it's terribleness.  I've played Sylphia and Kaze Kiri, they wouldn't be my top picks but I'd undoubtedly pick them up at these prices.

Mathius

Quote from: johnnykonami on 11/09/2015, 09:30 PM

Fausette Armour
Renny Blaster
Kazi Kiri
Sylphia
Dynastic Hero
DEII
Bonk 3
Startling Odyssey 2
Xak III
Saphirre
Drac X
Oh nice, thanks!  I'd love to get a Fausette Armour, and I also have some interest in Startling Odyssey 2 and Xak III.  Sapphire too, I just still don't own an arcade card so I'd have to rip and emulate to play it until I do.  Renny Blaster would be cool to check out despite reports of it's terribleness.  I've played Sylphia and Kaze Kiri, they wouldn't be my top picks but I'd undoubtedly pick them up at these prices.
Renny Blaster isn't worth the plastic it's printed on. If it was a common game it'd be in the bargain bin beside Wonder Momo.

johnnykonami

Quote from: Mathius on 11/09/2015, 09:37 PM

Fausette Armour
Renny Blaster
Kazi Kiri
Sylphia
Dynastic Hero
DEII
Bonk 3
Startling Odyssey 2
Xak III
Saphirre
Drac X
Renny Blaster isn't worth the plastic it's printed on. If it was a common game it'd be in the bargain bin beside Wonder Momo.
Haha, and it's a review like yours that makes me want to try it even more!  I'd throw a couple bucks at it with no regrets, I've purchased worse things many times over already.

Mathius

Quote from: johnnykonami on 11/09/2015, 09:46 PM
Quote from: Mathius on 11/09/2015, 09:37 PM

Fausette Armour
Renny Blaster
Kazi Kiri
Sylphia
Dynastic Hero
DEII
Bonk 3
Startling Odyssey 2
Xak III
Saphirre
Drac X
Haha, and it's a review like yours that makes me want to try it even more!  I'd throw a couple bucks at it with no regrets, I've purchased worse things many times over already.
Sure try it! I should have also pointed out that Wonder Momo is by far the better game.

NightWolve

Hey guys, regarding backup RAM memory, who was it that was asking for ways to get your save states out and back in around here ??

I found something made by Zeograd back in 2002 that might be of interest to some of you so that you don't need extra backup devices and what not.

It's called the Namami Project. Goes something like this:

Quote=======================
Nanami project V 1.0
=======================

Nanami is a set of tool allowing you to save and restore
files in the Backup Memory of your pc engine without
any extra pc engine hardware.

The save of a file is divided in 4 steps

1st step : Burn the sample "nanami.iso" file as pc engine cd
  and run the cd on hardware.
2nd step : Choose the option "save file" and select the file
  to save
3rd step : Write down on paper the serie of digits written on
  screen (can be several page long)
4th step : Run the tool "pcetohd" and enter the data previously
  output by the console

Here you are, you got a file on your Hard Disk with the very same
  data as there's in the bram.

Now, it's time to restore this file (or a bunch of files)

1st step : use "hdtopce" with all the previously created files to build
  the "filedata.dat" file
2nd step : run "make" to build the "nanami.iso" (which also contains
  the file saving code)
OR
2nd step bis : run the following commands
   huc -over -scd nanami.c
   huc -over -scd nanami_menu.c
   huc -over -scd bramrest.c
   isolink nanami.iso nanami_menu.ovl bramrest.ovl nanami.ovl
 3rd step : burn and run the cd made from "nanami.iso"
 4th step : Choose the option "restore file" and select the file
   to restore in the real bram.
So, in the archive, there is an ISO file. If you burn it to CD-R and boot it on your Turbo Duo, you'll be able to pick save states in its backup RAM and it'll convert them to a number for you to write down. By taking that number back to your PC, you can rebuild the ISO and compile it in, so when you make another CD-R, you could load it on your system, and restore the save state back into the Duo's backup RAM.

You get the idea.

I wonder if people were aware of this option or not, so FYI. It's old and I forgot all about it, I was randomly looking at my PCE emulator folder where I keep everything and I found it there.

Here is where to download it:

http://www.zeograd.com/download_presentation.php?lang=en&id=211
http://www.zeograd.com/creation_download.php?lang=en&page=6

Mathius

^^That's awesome, Wolvie, but the part I don't like is "Write down on paper the serie of digits written on
  screen (can be several page long)"

CrackTiger

Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

NightWolve

Quote from: Mathius on 11/09/2015, 10:56 PM^^That's awesome, Wolvie, but the part I don't like is "Write down on paper the serie of digits written on
  screen (can be several page long)"
Yeah, gives me flashbacks to Ys Book I & II or Dungeon Explorer passwords...

I've never tried it, so can't speak if it's buggy or not. So, heed BlackTiger's warning.

ParanoiaDragon

Fausette Armour
Renny Blaster
Kazi Kiri
Sylphia
Dynastic Hero
DEII
Bonk 3
Startling Odyssey 2
Xak III
Saphirre
Drac X
Well, that's the only way I'll get Renny Blaster, & Sylphia is just too rich for my blood in general(I curse the day I sold it all those years ago, only for the price to jump ridiculously).  I'm assuming Tobias Sylphia has the original volume for the music?  It'd be nice if it was turned up, not to mention it'd still rock to have a pressed version of my hard rock/Vinnie Moore version.
IMG

Mathius

Quote from: ParanoiaDragon on 11/10/2015, 01:25 AM

Fausette Armour
Renny Blaster
Kazi Kiri
Sylphia
Dynastic Hero
DEII
Bonk 3
Startling Odyssey 2
Xak III
Saphirre
Drac X
Well, that's the only way I'll get Renny Blaster, & Sylphia is just too rich for my blood in general(I curse the day I sold it all those years ago, only for the price to jump ridiculously).  I'm assuming Tobias Sylphia has the original volume for the music?  It'd be nice if it was turned up, not to mention it'd still rock to have a pressed version of my hard rock/Vinnie Moore version.
These are just 1:1 copies of the originals with zero tweaks except for the two translated RPGs.

I went retarded and forgot to add the two games we just released to the forum...

Might & Magic III
Beyond Shadowgate

BlueBMW

Quote from: ParanoiaDragon on 11/10/2015, 01:25 AMWell, that's the only way I'll get Renny Blaster, & Sylphia is just too rich for my blood in general(I curse the day I sold it all those years ago, only for the price to jump ridiculously).  I'm assuming Tobias Sylphia has the original volume for the music?  It'd be nice if it was turned up, not to mention it'd still rock to have a pressed version of my hard rock/Vinnie Moore version.
I too would love to see that hard rock version pressed.  Maybe this can be looked into...
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc