Space Patrol Luluco lays a sick burn on the PC-FX!

Started by Aggie Tsubi, 06/11/2016, 01:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aggie Tsubi

IMG

How dare they call it worthless garbage! But at least they're rethinking it. :P

Man, I can't believe I just saw a PC-FX reference in a 2016 anime. What a time to be alive, haha.

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

HailingTheThings

I want a coffee maker that resembles a PC-FX, also a cookie jar, also a regular jar for regular things, that aren't cookies, like sugar cookies. Cookies. I'm hungry. Thank you.

Cookies.
IMG

esteban

Also: I have never heard of Space Patrol Luluco before.

Looks like I have some exploring to do.

Also: Cookies.

elmer

That's so cool to see, thank for posting it!  8)

Now I'm going to have to watch the anime.

Aggie Tsubi

It's a bonkers short-format anime (like 7-8 minutes for each episode) by studio Trigger that's loaded with references to other Trigger anime, which are lost on me because I haven't seen much of their catalog, but of course I catch the PC-FX reference, haha. It's got no connections to video games otherwise.

If you guys wanna check it out, the show is up on Crunchyroll and you can watch for free (as long as the episodes are over a week old, otherwise you gotta wait or pony up for the premium service).

wildfruit

Quote from: HailingTheThings on 06/11/2016, 05:18 PMI want a coffee maker that resembles a PC-FX, also a cookie jar, also a regular jar for regular things, that aren't cookies, like sugar cookies. Cookies. I'm hungry. Thank you.

Cookies.
A fascinating idea/s. Make it so.

HailingTheThings

Quote from: wildfruit on 06/12/2016, 07:33 PM
Quote from: HailingTheThings on 06/11/2016, 05:18 PMI want a coffee maker that resembles a PC-FX, also a cookie jar, also a regular jar for regular things, that aren't cookies, like sugar cookies. Cookies. I'm hungry. Thank you.

Cookies.
A fascinating idea/s. Make it so.
I wish, I was born with tentacles. Clumsy, clumsy tentacles... :(
IMG

NecroPhile

Sounds accurate.  Most peeps think it's nothing but a fmv dating sim box but are willing to give it a try..... and find out they were wrong.

It's only 80% fmv dating sims, tops.  :mrgreen:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

EmperorIng

Quote from: guest on 06/13/2016, 11:34 AMIt's only 80% fmv dating sims, tops.  :mrgreen:
+ 10% eroge, but you gotta bait your friends in first  :dance:

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

esteban