Sent messages shows nothing

Started by RyuHayabusa, 08/12/2016, 07:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RyuHayabusa

I've noticed for a while now that when I go to check my messages, if I select sent messages to re-read messages I've sent to other members it shows nothing. Anyone else have this problem?

esteban

UPDATE: I can see "Sent Messages" via website and Tapatalk

Did you get my PM? I would check myself, but I can't find the "Sent Cash Money" outbox.

PS
Sorry for wasting you time.

I will check my computer when I'm off the toilet.

99% of my posts are when I am on the potty.

Thank you.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

RyuHayabusa

I haven't received any messages from you. When I go to messages and then hold the cursor over messages and click on sent messages, it shows no messages at all. There should be quite a few in there from sales, etc from other members but there is zero.

NecroPhile

Are you checking the box each time to "Save a copy in my outbox"?  There's also an option in your profile layout to have it checked by default.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

RyuHayabusa

Quote from: guest on 08/12/2016, 09:23 AMAre you checking the box each time to "Save a copy in my outbox"?  There's also an option in your profile layout to have it checked by default.
That was it. I had to check the "Save a copy in my outbox" option. That's weird though. I've never seen a board where it didn't just sent a copy to your sent items by default.

SignOfZeta

This is an old old old board. Saving 1k of text was really important back in the day. Hitler had a stranglehold on the global punch card supply, the world's only choice for digital storage. Even now, if you think about it, if we kept everyone's PMs by default it wouldn't take more than a few centuries to completely fill an $8 memory card from KMart. Think about it. 

I'm joking, you're right. It's weird.
IMG