@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

Greetings from Russia

Started by OleGrafx, 03/14/2017, 11:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OleGrafx

Hello! In Russia, there are no major thematic forums dedicated to PCE. That's why I'm here. Sorry, for my English, I'm bad at it talking on him.

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

SignOfZeta

Tell me about the Dendy.
IMG

SamIAm

Welcome! We are glad that you joined us.

Please don't worry about your English. It's easy to understand you, and there are other members who also do not speak English as a first-language.

We are excited to be able to talk about the PC Engine with people from all over the world.  :D

TheClash603

Quote from: OleGrafx on 03/14/2017, 11:46 AMHello! In Russia, there are no major thematic forums dedicated to PCE. That's why I'm here. Sorry, for my English, I'm bad at it talking on him.
How did you discover the system and decide you wanted to play / talk about it more?

OleGrafx

Quote from: SignOfZeta on 03/14/2017, 03:02 PMTell me about the Dendy.
It's better for me, to tell you about this NES-clone «Russian AVGN» - https://youtu.be/rJQr3tnjHlg

Quote from: TheClash603 on 03/15/2017, 12:49 AMHow did you discover the system and decide you wanted to play / talk about it more?
I learned about the PCE casually, when I collected information about the Console War between Genesis and SNES, having read that PCE was in popularity on an equal footing with Super Famicom in Japan. I wondered what kind of console it was, bought it and that's what I'm here for.

Bloufo

Quote from: OleGrafx on 03/15/2017, 01:36 AM
Quote from: SignOfZeta on 03/14/2017, 03:02 PMTell me about the Dendy.
It's better for me, to tell you about this NES-clone «Russian AVGN» - https://youtu.be/rJQr3tnjHlg

Quote from: TheClash603 on 03/15/2017, 12:49 AMHow did you discover the system and decide you wanted to play / talk about it more?
I learned about the PCE casually, when I collected information about the Console War between Genesis and SNES, having read that PCE was in popularity on an equal footing with Super Famicom in Japan. I wondered what kind of console it was, bought it and that's what I'm here for.
Welcome.

BTW, your English has improved in a matter of a couple posts. Keep it up. :P

OleGrafx

Quote from: Bloufo on 03/15/2017, 01:49 AMBTW, your English has improved in a matter of a couple posts. Keep it up. :P
Not really. I translate through Google-translator.

wildfruit

OleGrafx

Warbucks

esadajr

Bienvenido comrade. Make yourself at home. The PC Engine is the most interesting console in the world.
Gaming since 1985

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs!
I had to delete THOUSANDS of error log entries cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

Opethian

Внешность обманчива
IMG

esteban

Quote from: OleGrafx on 03/14/2017, 11:46 AMHello! In Russia, there are no major thematic forums dedicated to PCE. That's why I'm here. Sorry, for my English, I'm bad at it talking on him.
Welcome, comrade.

:)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

OleGrafx

Bardoly

Welcome to Pcenginefx! And don't worry about your English skill.  Maybe it'll get better if you jump in.

TelcoSurveyor

I'm the Wind, Baby!

o.pwuaioc

Добро пожаловать! Некоторые здесь тоже говорят по-русски.

Sarumaru

Welcoming! Have happy time in wonderland world~