Galaxy Fraulein Yuna FX taikenban

Started by NecroPhile, 09/07/2017, 01:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NecroPhile

These things don't have a proper back insert thingy, so I made my own.

Before:

IMG

After:

IMG

You can also see my translated spines for the other games too.  When I figure out how to make a pdf of Yuna and not have the quality go to complete shit, I'll share with y'all.  :mrgreen:

Okay, I figured it out:  http://www.mediafire.com/file/17v9dhbxozg8k59/Yuna_PC-FX.pdf
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

xcrement5x

Looks nice!  At least the Yuna sample came with a manual, most MegaCD samples didn't come with jack squat, just a loose disc. 

exodus

that's a fun cover! does she have a pc-fx controller in her hands there? it's tough to tell.

DragonmasterDan

Quote from: guest on 09/07/2017, 01:12 PMThese things don't have a proper back insert thingy, so I made my own.

Before:

IMG

After:

IMG

You can also see my translated spines for the other games too.  When I figure out how to make a pdf of Yuna and not have the quality go to complete shit, I'll share with y'all.  :mrgreen:
Your picture makes me wonder how many games came in Jewel cases and how many came in clamshells. I only have five games and 40% are clamshells. I suspect most are jewel cases.
--DragonmasterDan

esteban

NECRO! I love that.

Very NOICE!
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Filler

Quote from: DragonmasterDan on 09/07/2017, 09:20 PMYour picture makes me wonder how many games came in Jewel cases and how many came in clamshells. I only have five games and 40% are clamshells. I suspect most are jewel cases.
Should be 28 clamshells.

NecroPhile

28 is what my list says too, so 40% is pretty close to the complete library's ratio (28/63 = 44.4%).

Quote from: exodus on 09/07/2017, 05:50 PMthat's a fun cover! does she have a pc-fx controller in her hands there? it's tough to tell.
Yep, Yuri's holding the PC-FX and Yuna's holding the controller.  :mrgreen:

kazekirifx

Man that looks perfect. I have this disc, but mine just has the open window on the back as it originally did, of course.

NecroPhile

Here's a pdf for y'all to try: http://www.mediafire.com/file/17v9dhbxozg8k59/Yuna_PC-FX.pdf

Hopefully it works okay for everyone.  The weird white lines in solid colored areas only show up in acrobat here; if I print it or open the pdf in photoshop elements, they're gone.

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: guest on 09/15/2017, 12:51 PMHere's a pdf for y'all to try: http://www.mediafire.com/file/17v9dhbxozg8k59/Yuna_PC-FX.pdf

Hopefully it works okay for everyone.  The weird white lines in solid colored areas only show up in acrobat here; if I print it or open the pdf in photoshop elements, they're gone.
Thanks duder, that's awesome!!  Now I just need to get a copy of this... :)
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Arkhan Asylum

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

exodus

I just bought one yesterday - I'll print out your thing for it!