@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

Sonic Mania Plus

Started by KnightWarrior, 03/16/2018, 10:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KnightWarrior

Coming to the PS4, Xbox One & Switch

Medic_wheat

I will get a Switch  copy for sure.

xcrement5x

Saw this earlier today as well, looks to be awesome.  Glad I held out on picking it up.

seieienbu

I already got it digitally but I'll likely pick up a disc release anyway as I'm a fan of the the game and old style Sonics in general.
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

TR0N

Have it for PS4 all ready digitally but since plus is getting a physical it's switch for me.
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

TheClash603

Everyone knew this game would get a physical release, happy I held out and I am looking forward to play it.  Also cool they added those two arcade game characters, I thought I'd never see them outside of Galloping Ghost.

KnightWarrior

I'm getting it on the PS4

HuMan

Sonic mania should have had a wii u port

GohanX

Or, you could buy it on a system that isn't dead since it's available on all of those.

TheClash603

Quote from: GohanX on 03/18/2018, 08:43 PMOr, you could buy it on a system that isn't dead since it's available on all of those.
Wii U > current systems though...

GohanX

It's a good thing you can have more than one system!

Groover

They really should have released a Physical version from the get go and not a Giant Sonic Statue with a Download code. I will be getting the PS4 and maybe the Switch version.
IMG

PukeSter

Quote from: TheClash603 on 03/19/2018, 01:15 AM
Quote from: GohanX on 03/18/2018, 08:43 PMOr, you could buy it on a system that isn't dead since it's available on all of those.
Wii U > current systems though...
Gotta love playing Black Flag at 25 frames per second :|

Switch ain't much better of a system to be honest.

Flare65

Got it digitally, but this is getting to be a trend now.  Release it digitally first, add some dlc shit and then put it out physically.  Tired of this crap.

I'll get it physically, but not right away.  I see myself buying a used switch copy five or six years from now when its super cheap.

I think I'm done buying digitally only for some time.  I just had a 64g memory card on my Vita die on me and re downloading everything is a pain.  Some day the servers will be shut down and I won't be able to re-download everything again.

seieienbu

I prefer physical copies of things for that reason.  With that said, I find it really annoying that like every game has a dozen patches to download now.  A physical copy doesn't even really work these days.

Flare65

Quote from: seieienbu on 03/22/2018, 05:11 PMI prefer physical copies of things for that reason.  With that said, I find it really annoying that like every game has a dozen patches to download now.  A physical copy doesn't even really work these days.
Yeah that bothers me too.  Some physical games are broken and crash without a day one patch.  ::cough::  MechoTails on Vita ::cough:: ::cough::

Medic_wheat

I fee that one day. Physical release of games will be a novelty not a atandered.

Like how  records get release because it's "hip".

seieienbu

Quote from: Medic_wheat on 03/22/2018, 10:23 PMI fee that one day. Physical release of games will be a novelty not a atandered.

Like how  records get release because it's "hip".
I don't see that happening to Call of Duty or GTA any time soon.  I think we're already seeing it with smaller games though.

Groover

Yes, I almost feel that Physical Releases should follow digital releases later so the Physical release can get the patches on the disc. I like Game of the Year Releases and Greatest Hits when they apply the current version that is patch on the disc.

Sad many physical releases these days the version on the Disc is broken or filled with bugs that got removed later. Some small later physical releases get a patched version on disc until another patch.
IMG