OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Thread Replies Are loading Slowly or not at All

Started by Mathius, 03/20/2018, 10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mathius

Something I've noticed for a few months is anytime I reply to a thread it takes up to several minutes to post the reply, and sometimes it just hangs there perpetually loading. If I hit Reload in my Firefox browser the post will be there like it should be but the reply seemingly never loaded. It's getting worse I feel lately.

nectarsis

Quote from: Mathius on 03/20/2018, 10:41 PMSomething I've noticed for a few months is anytime I reply to a thread it takes up to several minutes to post the reply, and sometimes it just hangs there perpetually loading. If I hit Reload in my Firefox browser the post will be there like it should be but the reply seemingly never loaded. It's getting worse I feel lately.
Agreed, it has been worse lately (android, Chrome on PC as well).
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

TheClash603

Agreed with issue, same has been happening to me...  But only intermittently.

TheClash603

P.S. - My quick fix is after clicking post, if the forum freezes up for 2 or 3 seconds, I then click preview.  This seems to then lead to the post actually posting.

NightWolve

I think I noticed that once or twice not that long ago. We'll have to hope a future SMF maintenance patch addresses it.

ClodBusted