RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

FT:Bonk 3 Both Versions, Chase HQ, Air Zonk,Somer Assault,Jackie Chan CIB & More

Started by Freeway2, 03/27/2018, 10:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeway2

Along with the titles up above CIB I also have a extra Order Of The Griffin CIB, Sinistron CIB, Bloody Wolf CIB, Battle Royale CIB, PacLand(new & used), Victory Run CIB, Magical Dinosaur Tour, Sonic Spike CIB, Blazing Lazers CIB, new Hit The Ice/SideArms/Pac-Land all CIB, Devils Crush-CIC, games express CD card-green, New Adventure Island-loose The Addams Family, Sherlock Holmes, Vasteel with manual, Shape Shifter, Dungeon Master Theron's Quest, TurboGrafx 16 systems, refurbished Super CD Rom 2, Turbografx 16 CD Dock and CD unit refurbished, fully modded TurboExpress with screen, controller, T.V. Out, Complete U.S. 3.0 Super System Card, Official NEC TurboStick, TurboBooster-These are all complete in the box except for the CD games.  I also have a few NEC systems that I'm willing to trade. I will be updating my want list every so often.  The majority of my stuff is in great condition. I have references up here from selling, buying and trading.  If you are serious about trading for any of my stuff I will send you pictures and in the mean time hopefully post some up here.  I have a old sales thread in the miscellaneous section that hasn't been updated in a while so I have some other non NEC stuff for trade.  Thanks for ing. Sam

Looking for Last Alert(found)-Monster Lair(found) and Fighting Street boxes, Soldier Blade manual and or box, Veigues Tactical Gladiator box(found), Samurai Ghost box/manual, space harrier box/manual, The Legend of Hero Tonma box(found), Dungeon Explorer II case and manual, Valis II(found)and III boxes, Y's I-III boxes, complete Beyond ShadowGate(found) Might & Magic III Case Insert, complete J.B. Murder Club(found),  Complete Lords of the Rising Sun(found but still need outer ), shadow of the beast(found), Local Girls Of Hawaii and Bikini Girls.
"If I took this cigarette and put it out on you would you love me"

exodus

I want a bonk 3, but I don't have any of the things you're looking for! I should update my trade list though...

DildoKKKobold

I need Bonk 3 CD, but only have a Valis II box I could potentially give up.
For a good time, email: kylethomson@gmail.com
Dildos provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

Freeway2

Your welcome to send me a trade list if you like Exodus or anyone else. I also sent you a pm Dark Kobold and added a few wants.  Sam

drewbrim

I've got an extra Shadowgate (no poster) I could put towards a bonk 3 if you're interested.  Pm'd

Freeway2

Thanks for all the pm's everyone.

Bump

Freeway2

Freeway2

Freeway2