OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Does anyone have scans of the Zenki manual? Or a list of moves at least?

Started by fernan1234, 04/20/2018, 07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fernan1234

I can't figure out how to pull out all the special moves. I assume that they are listed in the game manual, but I don't think I'll be able to find/afford a complete copy of this game.

Thanks to anyone who can provide scans or at least info.

NecroPhile

I can scan mine for ya, fernan, but it'll take me a couple days.

Quote from: ButtsniffMcNipplegrinder on 04/20/2018, 08:43 PMHi

Yes, button for make the attack.

Thanks you.
Stick to Fighting Street threads, troll.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

exodus

fernan1234

It would be great if we could put together a collection of manual scans for PC-FX games, at least for the best ones. Like videogameden does for PC Engine and other systems. Especially with how expensive some of these games have been getting.

I'll try to do scans soon of a bunch of games I'm getting in the mail next couple of weeks.

fernan1234

We really should try to upload as many manuals as possible in a repository to make preservation easier. Is there a way to add manual scans to the pcfx world section of the website?

xcrement5x

Quote from: fernan1234 on 04/26/2018, 07:56 PMThanks again Necromancer! I saw your scans today, they are nice and clean. This is how you share the wealth, folks!

We really should try to upload as many manuals as possible in a repository to make preservation easier. Is there a way to add manual scans to the pcfx world section of the website?
Esteban has hosted a lot of scans on his site: https://www.tg-16.com/

There are also some scans on the site of Nulltard he who must not be named...

fernan1234

QuoteEsteban has hosted a lot of scans on his site: https://www.tg-16.com/
That's a good repository but for PC-FX it only seems to have manuals for the system and for two games (Battle Heat and Team Innocent). That's not gonna cut it.

NecroPhile

D u o p h i l e . c o m is whatchoo want.  I don't think Nulltard has PC-FX stuffs, but that doesn't mean he can't/won't add them.  Same with esteban, though; I'm sure he'd add whatever he could get.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

esteban

Quote from: fernan1234 on 04/27/2018, 11:52 AM
Quote from: guest on 04/27/2018, 12:35 AM
Quote from: fernan1234 on 04/26/2018, 07:56 PMThanks again Necromancer! I saw your scans today, they are nice and clean. This is how you share the wealth, folks!

Esteban has hosted a lot of scans on his site: https://www.tg-16.com/

There are also some scans on the site of Nulltard he who must not be named...
That's a good repository but for PC-FX it only seems to have manuals for the system and for two games (Battle Heat and Team Innocent). That's not gonna cut it.

Will need more info on that mysterious Nulltard site.
I'll add any decent scan, especially if you have raw scans + pdf

:)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG