RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Michael Jackson

Started by KnightWarrior, 06/25/2018, 02:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KnightWarrior

It been like 9 years since he left us

NightWolve

http://www.wisn.com/article/reports-joe-jackson-father-to-michael-janet-jackson-dies-at-89/21774719

You can add his father, Joe Jackson, dead at 89...

Now what would Papa Jackson and Michael be talking about in the afterlife, hypothetically speaking ??  :-k

IMG

Groover

I was horrified when I read this. I also didn't think it could be reversed.

DR. CONRAD MURRAY CLAIMS JOE JACKSON 'CHEMICALLY CASTRATED' MICHAEL JACKSON TO MAINTAIN HIS SIGNATURE HIGH-PITCHED VOICE
http://thesource.com/2018/07/13/conrad-murray-joe-jackson-michael-jackson/
IMG

NightWolve

I dunno, I don't find him a credible witness/accuser - he killed Michael in carelessness with risky injections to help him sleep, and now deflects to the father's parenting skills while feeding a conspiracy theory I've heard before, that Michael was somehow given female hormone injections or something to counteract normal testosterone levels in a growing boy...

The headline is misleading too, equating these alleged injections with "chemical castration" which implied his testicles/penis were, uh, eliminated... To use the vernacular, he was saying Michael Jackson effectively had no balls...

So the guy that killed Michael with injections is pointing to father Joe Jackson and basically saying, "Um, but that guy gave Michael injections too, durrrr..." and with no evidence, no clear claim that Michael told him about it, just "speculation" against a guy who is now dead that can't refute it...  :roll:

ParanoiaDragon

I've known Michael's sister Rebbie(Maureen) Brown since I was a lil kid, but I've never, & will never dare ask her about any accusations made against, well, anybody in the family.  Even shear morbid curiosity......I just can't do it.  I don't want to embarrass her with my morbid curiosity, but, a lot of questions about various members of the family come to mind every once in a while.
IMG