WTB Cotton Fantastic Night Dreams

Started by Green, 11/04/2018, 07:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Green

Anyone have a US copy they can part with? I'll pay a very fair price.
Traded this game off a while ago and looking for another copy

Medic_wheat

Great game. I'd just get the PCE version. It can be switched to English.

TR0N

Quote from: Medic_wheat on 11/04/2018, 08:19 PMGreat game. I'd just get the PCE version. It can be switched to English.
I 2nd this given the current price for the u.s version.
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

exodus

If anyone wants to sell me the PCE version I'll totally buy it :P

Keith Courage

I've had the JP version of Cotton for years and I had no idea there was an option to change the text. I wonder what other JP CD games have this option? I think JB Harold and Carmen Sandiego do. Are there any others?

Medic_wheat

Quote from: Keith Courage on 11/05/2018, 11:44 PMI've had the JP version of Cotton for years and I had no idea there was an option to change the text. I wonder what other JP CD games have this option? I think JB Harold and Carmen Sandiego do. Are there any others?
Great question. No idea.

The only two port games I know of that allow text to change from JP to ENG is this and Super Metroid. Lol

JoeQuaker

Quote from: Keith Courage on 11/05/2018, 11:44 PMI've had the JP version of Cotton for years and I had no idea there was an option to change the text. I wonder what other JP CD games have this option? I think JB Harold and Carmen Sandiego do. Are there any others?
I can confirm it does work in JB Harold Murder Club as I recently bought an unopened copy I've been playing. The menu option is actually shown in the instruction book but I came across a link that also explains it.

First I'd heard about an English option Carman San Diego. Would make sense though.
Mir ist kalt, so kalt...