OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

A taste of things to come...

Started by PCEngineFX, 02/04/2007, 01:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCEngineFX

https://www.pcengine-fx.com/TM/
IMG
IMG
IMG
IMG

lost: pcenginefx .com/TM/turbomemoirs_preview.jpg
// Aaron Nanto | The Ultimate Resource for NEC Console Information!
Papa PCEFX 1997-2020 [Retired]
IMG
IMG

Keranu

Is that clock from that seller who makes custom videogame-themed clocks?
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

Joe Redifer

I want that clock.  I expect it in the mail this week.

PCEngineFX

Quote from: Keranu on 02/04/2007, 01:38 AMIs that clock from that seller who makes custome video game themed clocks?
It may look like a wall clock, but that is an extreme closeup of the official TurboGrafx-16 watch.  I recently bought a super-macro camera and lighting system and am able to take photos as close as 1cm away from an object.
IMG
IMG

Keranu

Whoa, nice camera. Where did you get that watch, by the way?
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG

PCEngineFX

I got the watch I think from ebay a long time ago.  I missed out on when NEC was selling them way back when and managed to get some of the goods over the years.
IMG
IMG

Keranu

Very nice, I wouldn't mind having one. What I would like even more though is that Sherlock Holmes calculator that Paranoia Dragon has! Hey PD if you're reading this, could you take pictures of that thing someday and post them :) ?
IMG

NecroPhile

Nice extreme closeup - you definitely know how to make a camera sing, so to speak.  Funky green watch - do you wear it on special occasions.  :lol:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

PCEngineFX

IMG
IMG

Dark Fact

Holy shit that's one sharp camera! :shock: Where can I get one? :shock:
homepage2.nifty.com/tkdate/ysmusic/screen/graphic/Win_CP_THE_LAST.jpg
Sorry, but I don't see your library card on the books of Ys.  Now, RETURN THEM TO ME!!!

takashirose

I also have a Sherlock Holmes calculator.  It's the one that looks like a matchbook.  It's SHerlock Holmes Volume 2 one.  I don't know if they have one for the prequel.  I wonder if some people are selling those TurboGrafx-16 watches.
Let the old mix with the new.

PCEngineFX

Quote from: Dark Fact on 02/06/2007, 01:04 AMHoly shit that's one sharp camera! :shock: Where can I get one? :shock:
I'm using the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T50 which is one of the only point-and-shoot cameras which have a super-micro zoom option (can focus down to 1cm) - $450.

SonyCyber-shotDSC-T50.jpg SonyCyber-shotDSC-T50back.jpg
IMG

With this, I'm using the Sony HVL-RLS Ring Light - $100
IMG
sonystyle . com
https://electronics.sony.com/imaging/compact-cameras/c/all-compact-cameras
IMG
IMG

Turbo D

Quote from: PCEngineFX on 02/05/2007, 02:20 PMI think I've worn it once............but you can see it in action in my old devotional video  :dance:
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/main/pc-fx-tg_devotional_video.html
I like the video, it rocks!
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

Dark Fact

Quote from: PCEngineFX on 02/19/2007, 04:35 PM
Quote from: Dark Fact on 02/06/2007, 01:04 AMHoly shit that's one sharp camera! :shock: Where can I get one? :shock:
I'm using the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T50 which is one of the only point-and-shoot cameras which have a super-micro zoom option (can focus down to 1cm) - $450.
SonyCyber-shotDSC-T50.jpg SonyCyber-shotDSC-T50back.jpg
So, anyone care to lend me 500 bucks? I'm broke. :cry:
homepage2.nifty.com/tkdate/ysmusic/screen/graphic/Win_CP_THE_LAST.jpg
Sorry, but I don't see your library card on the books of Ys.  Now, RETURN THEM TO ME!!!