@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

Thanks, I enjoyed PC Engine FX TV

Started by Otaking, 05/21/2007, 04:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Otaking

Hi Aaron,
I just popped on the site to say cheers for making the PC Engine FX TV episodes, I really enjoyed them.
Looking forward to episode 8.

8)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86jH2UQmvKY&t=812s
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

PCEngineFX

Hi HardcoreOtaku,

Thanks for dropping by - hope to see you here more often!  I'm glad you enjoyed watching PcenginefxTV - I hope to start work on episode 8 here in the near future.
// Aaron Nanto | The Ultimate Resource for NEC Console Information!
Papa PCEFX 1997-2020 [Retired]
IMG

Dark Fact

Can't wait for episode 8! :D

Hey, it rhymes. :P
homepage2.nifty.com/tkdate/ysmusic/screen/graphic/Win_CP_THE_LAST.jpg
Sorry, but I don't see your library card on the books of Ys.  Now, RETURN THEM TO ME!!!

Otaking

Any news on more episodes of PC Engine FX TV?  :dance:
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

PCEngineFX

I don't currently have plans to do another PcenginefxTV episode, but I do have a PC-FX promotional/devotional video in the works which I hope everyone will enjoy.  It will probably be one of the best looking devotional videos for ANY console you have ever seen...
// Aaron Nanto | The Ultimate Resource for NEC Console Information!
Papa PCEFX 1997-2020 [Retired]
IMG

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: Pcenginefx on 11/27/2008, 12:44 AMI don't currently have plans to do another PcenginefxTV episode, but I do have a PC-FX promotional/devotional video in the works which I hope everyone will enjoy.  It will probably be one of the best looking devotional videos for ANY console you have ever seen...
Sweet. :)
IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

Otaking

Quote from: Pcenginefx on 11/27/2008, 12:44 AMI don't currently have plans to do another PcenginefxTV episode, but I do have a PC-FX promotional/devotional video in the works which I hope everyone will enjoy.  It will probably be one of the best looking devotional videos for ANY console you have ever seen...
Sounds good, look forward to watching it  8)