10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

6.18.07 PCEFX Presents - A TurboGrafx Video Tribute: "Love & Lost"

Started by PCEngineFX, 06/15/2007, 01:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCEngineFX

Hello all,

I am happy to announce that production has started on the first video tribute video, titled "Love & Lost".  I've been thinking about making a music video/movie style project for the Turbo for some time and have already started the editing process.  I'm hoping to create an emotionally moving film, but I am limited by the source material...which will prove to be a challenge....

"Love & Lost" has been released!  Please watch it and give me your feedback - I hope the video invokes some sort of emotional response (sadness is what I was aiming for.)
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/main/tv.html

IMG
// Aaron Nanto | The Ultimate Resource for NEC Console Information!
Papa PCEFX 1997-2020 [Retired]
IMG
IMG

Keranu

Very, very interesting! I look forward to future information on this project. :)
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

Turbo D

Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

PCEngineFX

"Love & Lost" has been released!  Please watch it and give me your feedback - I hope the video invokes some sort of emotional response (sadness is what I was aiming for.)
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/main/tv.html

IMG
// Aaron Nanto | The Ultimate Resource for NEC Console Information!
Papa PCEFX 1997-2020 [Retired]
IMG
IMG

Keranu

Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

Turbo D

Wow, I really enjoyed this video. It does invoke the sadness emotion. Well done!
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

Ultra Luigi

That was very well done, I really enjoyed watching it. Man, just watching these games makes me want to pick them up right now, but I have a long ways to go since I'm limited in funds. But it's nice to see videos like these so I can take a look at the games before I ever decide to buy them. I didn't know about the PcenginefxTV until I read the PM so I'll be sure to check out every episode.

Magnificent work.

NecroPhile

Nicely done!  The music ain't my cup o' tea, but it was quite enjoyable nonetheless.  =D>
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!