OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Moderator Rules & Duties

Started by PCEngineFX, 01/29/2008, 05:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCEngineFX

Please read below what I expect to be done and if you have any questions about the following, or about any topic on the forum, please don't hesitate to ask me.

#1: Keep threads on topic.
I know threads have been going very off-topic and I want this to stop.  If a question is posted and resolved, it should be locked after the resolution has been posted or the original poster has indicated that the problem has been solved.  Posts in Chit-Chat and General Console Chat are secondary to all other forums.

#2: Welcome new users.
We get new members almost every day.  I have been watching their initial posts to see who they are and I try to post a welcome to them but may not get to it every time.  If you see a new user post, just say welcome to the forums and make sure to have them read the forum rules.

#3: Notify me of threads that become personal.
I have no tolerance for personal attacks on my forums.  The few incidents during the past few months were prime examples of what I don't want to happen.  I want threads like this brought to my attention immediately and I will review the situation.

#4: Move threads that are in the wrong forum.
Pretty easy stuff.

#5: Requests for sticky's
If any topic is worthy of being a sticky, please notify me and I will review the request.  Only I will be able to make a topic a sticky from now on.

That's about it guys.  Thanks a lot for being part of the Pcenginefx NEC Console Forums...It has been great to see the community grow so much over the past few years now and I hope things will only get better.

-Aaron
// Aaron Nanto | The Ultimate Resource for NEC Console Information!
Papa PCEFX 1997-2020 [Retired]
IMG
IMG