10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

MH

Started by nat, 04/03/2008, 01:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nat

Helgeson is on the loose again.

His latest "victim" being SignOfZeta. He had something posted up in the D-Lite thread but it's disappeared since Necromancer reported it. Maybe one of you guys took care of it already.

In addition to that, there's this:

https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=4993.msg85464#msg85464

I have to admit, I laughed for a brief second. I'm not sure what action ought to be taken, if any.... What do you guys think? Joe? Keranu? Maybe a simple warning PM is in order.

Joe Redifer

Well Zeta didn't seem to take offense to it, so I don't see any need for a warning.  I didn't see the reported post, either.  Maybe he came to his senses and felt it had no place on the forum and removed it himself.  Unless this is the reported post you are talking about.  I think it is.  I assume that is a picture of Zeta?  It's obvious MH is trying to aggravate him.  Hopefully Zeta will ignore, and MH will fail at his holy quest.

nat

Yeah, that's it. I guess I was looking in the wrong thread.  :oops:

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 04/03/2008, 01:58 AMWell Zeta didn't seem to take offense to it, so I don't see any need for a warning. 
OK, I'll go along with that. And I have to admit, it is ever so slightly amusing. Just the look on his face.... But yeah, that's a pic Zeta posted of himself a few months ago.