@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

PcenginefxTV - Episode 5 Status (closed)

Started by PCEngineFX, 01/31/2005, 11:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCEngineFX

I am pleased to announce that PcenginefxTV Episode 5 is now in production.  I might be changing the format due to an extended Turbo Goods special this time, but we will see.
// Aaron Nanto | The Ultimate Resource for NEC Console Information!
Papa PCEFX 1997-2020 [Retired]
IMG
IMG

jlued686

Fantastic!  That's great news and I can't wait!

Thanks Aaron.

M1Savage

Looking foward to it! Also glad to see pcengine-fx.com radio back up again.

PCEngineFX

Oh yah, sorry about that downtime (I haven't been checking up on the site recently).  If it is down for more than a day or so, please feel free to let me know.  It shouldn't be down for that long and I might not know about it.
IMG
IMG

evilmax17

IMG

Jammaniaclord

WOO HOO! Another new episode! Thanks alot Aaron! :D  :lol:
PC Cocoron Hunter

Keranu

PC Engine FX TV is what makes me keep comming back for more on this site! I will surely look forward to episode 5!
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

PCEngineFX

Due to the last feature ("Turbo TV Archive") PcenginefxTV Ep. 5 is now on hold.  It was originally planned to make an episode instead of the feature, but it turned out not to be the case.  Watch this space to be notified when ep. 5 starts production again.
IMG
IMG

evilmax17

Awww!  Well TurboTV was worth it, but I'll be checking the site daily for news on ep5!  Thanks for the update Aaron!
IMG

evilmax17

IMG

doomfarer75

I am looking forward to the new radio format...but where isRafio now?:(
Thanks Aaron!
"Look to your knives now, and 'ware the foeman."- The Doomfarers of Coramonde, by Brian Daley

http://www.brian-daley.com/default.htm
http://www.charlesatlas.com

PCEngineFX

New radio format?  Pcenginefx Radio has been up and down lately due to my IP address changing, but it should be fixed now.  If not, it should be fixed within a few days.

Expanding Pcenginefx Radio to have scheduled shows is still in the works, but with no time lately I haven't been working on it.
IMG
IMG

twor2005

PCEngineFX

Production has now been re-started on PcenginefxTV Ep5.  Production will take a bit longer as I am re-formating the show for broadcast TV resolution (720x480).  Stay tuned...
IMG
IMG

Keranu

Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG

evilmax17

I've been watching all 4 shows all week.  They're so good!
IMG

PCEngineFX

Just an update to what's going on with PcenginefxTV - Episode 5 is still coming, but at this rate, won't be released till late November due to time constraints....sorry everyone.  If it goes get done earlier you will for sure know about it.
IMG
IMG

Keranu

Well PC Engine FX TV is my favorite feature on your site and it's always a real treat just to get a new episode, so I can patiently wait :) .
IMG

evilmax17

Quote from: "Keranu"Well PC Engine FX TV is my favorite feature on your site and it's always a real treat just to get a new episode, so I can patiently wait :) .
Same.  I'd rather have it twice a year than not at all.  I hope that you continue to do episodes for as long as this site is up, even if they prove to be infrequent.  Good stuff!
IMG

Jammaniaclord

I love this feature of the site, always have. I CANNOT wait for a new episode!

I pray there are surprises left for us like that in store demo disc for the last episode! That was AWESOME!!!!!

Rock on Aaron!
PC Cocoron Hunter

esteban

Quote from: "Jammaniaclord"I love this feature of the site, always have. I CANNOT wait for a new episode!

I pray there are surprises left for us like that in store demo disc for the last episode! That was AWESOME!!!!!

Rock on Aaron!
I haven't seen this episode (these days, the only time on the computer is when I'm at work), please fill me in on the in-store demo disc, Jammaniaclord :)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Jammaniaclord

Quote from: "stevek666"
Quote from: "Jammaniaclord"I love this feature of the site, always have. I CANNOT wait for a new episode!

Rock on Aaron!
I haven't seen this episode (these days, the only time on the computer is when I'm at work), please fill me in on the in-store demo disc, Jammaniaclord :)

When you get home, MAKE time to download the last episode, and you will see what i am talking about. it made my jaw drop when i saw it! :D    It's worth the download(well all the episodes are), and you will thank me, but more so, Aaron.
PC Cocoron Hunter