Remembrance: Reimagined (An NEC Console Tribute Film)

Started by PCEngineFX, 02/09/2009, 05:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCEngineFX

Continuing in the footsteps of the original "Remembrance" film, "Reimagined" takes another look at the beauty, legacy and memory of the NEC line of consoles.  Featuring the PC Engine, TurboGrafx-16, CD-ROM2, Turbo-CD, DUO-R, TurboDuo, SuperGrafx, Moto Roader, Dragon Spirit, Davis-Cup Tennis, Bomberman, Street Fighter II: CE, Dragon Slayer, Ys I & II, Dracula X, Keith Courage, Cotton, Alien Crush & Bonk's Revenge.

- Written, produced and directed by Aaron Nanto
- A production of pcengine-fx.com
- Featured Music: "Roslin and Adama" from the Battlestar Galactica Season 2 Original Soundtrack and "Departure at Sunrise" from the Ys III Complete Sound Works - Best Selection of Ys III
- For more information about the NEC line of game consoles, please visit https://www.pcengine-fx.com
- Release date: 2/19/2009

Film
-YouTube (HD streaming available)
Remembrance Reimagined: A NEC Console Legacy Film (HD)
// Aaron Nanto | The Ultimate Resource for NEC Console Information!
Papa PCEFX 1997-2020 [Retired]
IMG

PCEngineFX

Updated original post with final film description, screenshots and details.  Release date set for 2/19.
IMG

Joe Redifer

NecroPhile

Pssst!  Your scanlines are showing..... just as they should be.

I can't wait for this boatload of awesome.  8)
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

PCEngineFX

Original thread updated with final film links.  Enjoy!
IMG

jboypacman

gat

Grandmaster

Lorfarius

My own Retro gaming YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/Lorfarius

turbogrfxfan

Such a great job on this.  I wayched it awhile back and it still has a great impact!  Every month a buy five or so games and watching that just explains the reason why.  :-({|=
"Is everyone from jersey a trolling douche?"

PikachuWarrior

Anyone else feel underwhelmed by the video? It was just a slideshow and the video focus was really slow which made it overly-dramatic. I thought it would have been more of a documentary style with speech dialog instead of just music.
IMG

choijimmy

bonoedgey

Ninja16608

Great work but at 3:35 it should read "AN NEC" not "A NEC" just nit picking :-) and that goes for the rest of you too....always us AN when initials are following. But serious, that's some cool stuff keep it up :-)

viper0hr

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Ayce

Have you thought about doing a PCE - TG16 documentary? The style of your video was rather nice, and I remember this video is what drew me over to the website back in 2010.

bonq

I was also draw to the site many years ago by other Turbo tribute videos. Thanks for the video.
We appreciate the time taken to create it and post it for us.

You Rock!

-bonq

handyman907