33,983,600 - roflmao
17,179,300 - Nat
8,695,900 - BlueBMW

SLOW BALL

101,976,300 - Medic_wheat

Vecanti

nat

Vecanti

Dang nat! Guess I need to break out Devil's Crush again.

Vecanti

DevilsCrushHS.jpg

Took me 2 balls to get to 2 million.  Then with one ball I got from 2 million to 16 million. I got a extra ball in there somewhere and then in two more balls I only got to 18 million and died. I was so hoping to beat 17 million.  Then it gave me my bonus points!?!?  30 million?  I was like wtf?  I got more points for dieing then I did the whole game.

nat

OldMan

Fast Ball - 63,150,100

I know. It's the Internet. It didn't happen without pics :-)
I swear I'm gonna leave the turbo on until I find that camera....

Vecanti

Quote from: TheOldMan on 09/17/2010, 02:38 PMFast Ball - 63,150,100

I know. It's the Internet. It didn't happen without pics :-)
I swear I'm gonna leave the turbo on until I find that camera....
63 million!?!  Are you sure you didn't miss a decimal place? :) 
I'm going to have to go for 100,000,000.

OldMan

Nine digits: 063 150 100

And I still haven't found the camera or turned the game off....
I used to play this all the time on the express when I was traveling. 63 million is well below my 117 million best.

Edit:
Finally, I found the camera! Seeing is believing...

Now all I have to do is figure out how to get it where you guys can see it!
...................................................................................................
I attached it to this message.... hope it works....

Mods: If this is a problem, or too big, feel free to delete it :-(
I'm not real good at this message stuff yet, so I apologize in advance if I did something frowned on here.

GEDC0182.JPG

Keranu

What kind of TV is that, OldMan? Looks cool!
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

OldMan

Sony KV-1311CR. RF / Composite / Analog in.  Composite + monitor out. Used to be my old CoCo2 monitor, since it had analog rgb that worked with it. Nice sharp picture, even after 20+ years.

SignOfZeta

I just started getting into this game via HuGo for PSP. My high score is only 12,327,300 right now, but I can easily see myself getting to the point where I can just roll the score board since it only shows 999,999,999 When Pokemon Pinball came out for GBC I broke 8 billion in that game due to me just playing the living shit out of it for a hundred hours or so (I had a telephone answering job at the time where the phone never actually rang).

I'm going to get a real copy of the game soon and get serious.
IMG

SignOfZeta

I broke 40 million last night. Now that I'm learning more about how to play this game I see no reason why we can't max the score counter after about an hour. You can get over 5 million from just a single bonus stage if you Perfect it. The question is...what happens when you roll the counter?
IMG

BlueBMW

I am not so good at this game, but here's my best so far.  I have no doubt I can destroy this score though.. :P

8,695,900 whoo!!!

/bmcdanold/Obey/obey1.jpg
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

Vecanti

Quote from: SignOfZeta on 09/30/2010, 01:40 PMI broke 40 million last night. Now that I'm learning more about how to play this game I see no reason why we can't max the score counter after about an hour. You can get over 5 million from just a single bonus stage if you Perfect it. The question is...what happens when you roll the counter?
Sounds good in theory, but in reality the games seems to a be a b*tch!  I mean when I play sometimes, it seems like oh this is easy I got 30 million on one ball, I could go forever.  Then just that fast your next 2 balls shoot straight down the drain and there is little you can do about it.   

It seems different than a normal game where maybe there is no time limit and you could stay in one spot killing enemies for days. (Keith Courage to max your gold for example)  In Keith Courage you have total control of killing your enemies, as long as you don't mess up you don't get hit, and you stay on one spot forever.  In Devil's Crush though sometimes the ball hits a spot and then bounces past your paddles in a spot you can't touch the ball and you have no control over it.

OldMan

QuoteNow that I'm learning more about how to play this game I see no reason why we can't max the score counter after about an hour.
Actually, the game ends after 999,999,999.... I don't remember what it does, but there is a cheat code that starts you out at 999,999,000, so you can see it. Nope, don't remember the code either, but if you really can't find it anywhere else, I'll dig out my old books of codes and find it for you...

QuoteYou can get over 5 million from just a single bonus stage if you Perfect it
You can get lots more than that if you chain a couple of perfects together...
Did you think I made 63 million by killing the guys?

Perfects on the bonus rounds give you a 'blue' ball, which is double points. Hit another bonus stage with it, and all the points in the bonus are doubled. Perfect 2 stages in a row, and move up to a 4x ball. I know they stack, i just don't remember how many deep.

And, if you're real good, roll the snake-lady about 5-10 times (don't remember exactly how many) and you get a 'red' ball, which is 10X. On my 100+ million best, I managed to catch, in order,
 1) the free ball from the crown jellies.
 2)The early snake-lady roll over (it's like 2-3 times when you first start) followed by
 3)  2 - yes 2 - perfects on the bonus stages. 40X points shoots the score up really fast :-)

QuoteThen just that fast your next 2 balls shoot straight down the drain and there is little you can do about it.
Yep. That's how the 100 million run ended. Less than 1 million on last 4 balls.  I put the game away for months after that screwing. I was using an express, and couldn't even save the game after the fantastic first ball.
Ah, memories....

shimeixiaoxiao

Oh I love all of these! ugg boots cardy

roflmao

/Devils-Crush-High-Scores-003.jpg

I know I've gotten 60+ million before, but the game is so random that I'm happy posting a (roughly) 30 million score for the time being :).

29,404,400 - roflmao

Vecanti

I was playing this the other day and got a 100,000,000 bonus!  I didn't take screen shot so I'm not going to count it. But thought it was awesome.

Not sure how exactly, but it bounced of the "face" a few times and then went into one of the holes. Didn't really appear to do anything different then normal, but then it scrolled across with the 100,000,000 bonus.  That is my highest score so far.

Not sure how to even try to get that bonus again.  The only other bonus I know how to sometimes get reliably is when you first launch the ball if it goes directly into the head without touching anything you get an automatic 2,000,000 point bonus. 

Anyone know about this 100,000,000 point bonus or any others like the one where you shoot it into the head?

SMF

Yea I know about that cheat back in the day, you roll the score and the pinball board explodes.
Welcome to Prime Time B!tch

HercTNT

I made 8 mil for the first time a few nights ago after trying for a month. Then i read this thread and have not stopped crying. My wife says its not normal ;)

LameKat

Just finally modded my PCE so my son and I had a quick round of slow ball, not impressive be it's a start and the first slow ball post.

IMG

LameKat

Sorry about that, wrong crush. #-o

Nec.Game.head

Myself and especially my girlfriend are super addicted to this game. She's been setting some VERY HIGH SCORES lately but their on the Wii's virtual console .. So I won't post up any pics of them .. I'm egging her on to set them on my Tg16 .. I keep telling her it doesn't count unless you set the score on the real deal .. I told her to forget about her high scores on the Wii and just take the time to set those same high scores all over again on the Tg16 .. What do you guys think ??? Should I let her count them or not ???  :-k
Finally playing these games I couldn't get my hands on back in 91' !!! Nec fan always !!!

PunkCryborg

same game so i dont see what difference it makes. Now if it was on an emulator and save states that's another story.

NecroPhile

I'd say VC play is fair game.  Suspending the game is a bit like cheating (maybe), but no more so than pausing real hardware and coming back hours later.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

esteban

Quote from: guest on 11/06/2012, 10:41 AMI'd say VC play is fair game.  Suspending the game is a bit like cheating (maybe), but no more so than pausing real hardware and coming back hours later.
Agreed.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Nec.Game.head

Ok .. Maybe you guys are right .. Gonna give my girl full credit for her score, but I'm still gonna make her start playing on the Tg16 since I have one here and she lives with me .. I'll just encourage her and tell her that the Tg16's 25 year old hardware has a little heart in it's 8bit cpu and it becomes happy with warmth and love when you set your scores on it !!
Finally playing these games I couldn't get my hands on back in 91' !!! Nec fan always !!!

PunkCryborg

for scores though pics or it didnt happen

Nec.Game.head

I can agree on that PunkCryborg .. Myself and the girl have a lot of Devils Crush game play ahead of us on the Tg16 .. We're both very excited to pump out some high scores that can match or hey maybe even beat you Devils Crush masters out their .. And of course pics will be provided with us in front of the screen booming the mighty Air Zonk thumbs up !!

Nec.Game.head

So here is my girlfriends latest score on Devils Crush .. I have to admit it's a pretty damn decent score considering she just started playing my Tg16 just a few months ago .. She has my ass beat, that's for sure !! lol I'll be submitting one of my high scores soon when I reach at least 58 million !!
She digs my 25 year old hardware theory, no more Wii virtual console Devils Crush for her ..  =D&gt;

NOT TOO SHABBY FOR A TG16 DAME !!!

NecGamerGirlDevilsCrushHS-2014.jpg
NecGamerGirlDevilsCrushHS-2014b.jpg

Vecanti

Quote from: Nec.Game.head on 11/11/2012, 01:08 AMSo here is my girlfriends latest score on Devils Crush .. I have to admit it's a pretty damn decent score considering she just started playing my Tg16 just a few months ago .. She has my ass beat, that's for sure !! lol I'll be submitting one of my high scores soon when I reach at least 58 million !!
She digs my 25 year old hardware theory, no more Wii virtual console Devils Crush for her ..   =D&gt;

Yeah, I'm all for Wii console or emulators (though, yes, save states are cheating if you keep starting over!!)

More people enjoying Turbo is only a good thing in my opinion, original hardware or not.

I added her score under Fastball (hope that was right) and as "Nec.Game.head's Girlfriend" :)

Nec.Game.head

Nice thanks man .. I actually don't really have anything against playing on the Virtual console or emulators .. Me and my girlfriend both like to have friendly competition and since she's good at playing retro games .. I will do my best to make it as competitive as possible for her .. At first she started playing Devils Crush on my Tg16, then she started playing it on my Wii because that's the console we use the most in my home as a media center mostly .. But I also soft modded it and installed a ton of goodies on it .. So she would rather just load the game from the Wii so that she does not have to switch the console on my av selector .. I call it being lazy, so I tell her if you don't play on the real deal it doesn't count .. And it guess it worked !! She beat the hell out of my score !! She's gonna be super excited when I tell her that she's gonna be put on the score board here .. I'm gonna have her sign up on the forums under the name Nec.Gamer.Girl .. Wow that sounded super cheesy but it's all good .. lol I love my Tg16 and I also got love for my girlfriend !!

Thanks Vecanti for putting her up on the map, she most definitely played her ass off !!!

MORE SCORES COMING SOON !!!

Quote from: William Delgadofacebook.com/TurboViews/post
Great woman Obey !!! My girl to this date has the top high score video recorded on the PCEngine-FX forums for Devils Crush !!!
Nec.Gamer.Girl.Plays.jpg

esteban

Quote from: Nec.Game.head on 11/11/2012, 05:43 AMNice thanks man .. I actually don't really have anything against playing on the Virtual console or emulators .. Me and my girlfriend both like to have friendly competition and since she's good at playing retro games .. I will do my best to make it as competitive as possible for her .. At first she started playing Devils Crush on my Tg16, then she started playing it on my Wii because that's the console we use the most in my home as a media center mostly .. But I also soft modded it and installed a ton of goodies on it .. So she would rather just load the game from the Wii so that she does not have to switch the console on my av selector .. I call it being lazy, so I tell her if you don't play on the real deal it doesn't count .. And it guess it worked !! She beat the hell out of my score !! She's gonna be super excited when I tell her that she's gonna be put on the score board here .. I'm gonna have her sign up on the forums under the name Nec.Gamer.Girl .. Wow that sounded super cheesy but it's all good .. lol I love my Tg16 and I also got love for my girlfriend !!

Thanks Vecanti for putting her up on the map, she most definitely played her ass off !!!

MORE SCORES COMING SOON !!!
IMG
I loved the picture you took (with her featured in it).

I propose that we make this mandatory on all future screenshots of top scores (no I'm not kidding). 99.99% of the photos will not feature an attractive woman, of course, but a goofy dork.

That doesn't matter. :pcgs:

I wish I were joking about this.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Nec.Game.head

Yeah buddy !! I like your style Esteban !! I just need to get her off my Tg16 now so that I can have a crack at breaking some high scores !!  ](*,)

Obfuscate

Quote from: TheOldMan on 09/30/2010, 02:49 PMActually, the game ends after 999,999,999.... I don't remember what it does,
Actually, it's 999,999,900, that's my high score, no cheat codes but I did use the save function to be able to max the score and beat the game so I don't think it should count for a high score thread. The ending just the ball shoots to the top of screen and the screen blows up then a short little congrats and that's it.

PunkCryborg

Nec.Game.head

My girlfriends latest and greatest high score .. She'll be going by Nec.Gamer.Girl once her account is approved by the admin .. Time for myself to start getting some high scores of my own now !!

/dscn1534e.jpg

PunkCryborg

Quote from: Nec.Game.head on 11/13/2012, 01:01 PMMy girlfriends latest and greatest high score .. She'll be going by Nec.Gamer.Girl once her account is approved by the admin .. Time for myself to start getting some high scores of my own now !!

/dscn1534e.jpg
Lots of other fun games to get some scores in, Parodius da! bonus stage is my favorite, blazing lazers is also a hot high scores game or any of the 2 minute mode "caravan" stages in the soldier games and in nexzr and alzadick

Nec.Game.head

My girly Nec.Gamer.Girl's latest and greatest top score for El Diablo's Crush. lol at this point I'm pretty damn salty! I can't even make it on the score board :x! Congrats WOMAN !!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/65214321555/posts/10151976618146556/

chany60126

Wow, that's a pretty impressive score!! Didn't she get that score in one gaming session? Or did she save the game and come back to it a few times?

Nec.Game.head

No she did it in 1 whole session. I started filming her when she got past her old record of 85 million. I filmed her playing from that point into 3 parts. Watching a full pinball game like that would be a bit much. I was thinking of posting up the last part of her game but theirs a bunch of my buddies in the background cussing and being drunk off of Jack Daniels and Coke. She was also pretty loaded her self. I think that's what gave her the power to play that good for that long! Hmm now that I think about it posting up the video might make for a good laugh here.

OldMan

I bow to her skills. I always thought I was pretty good, but I have only cracked 100,000,000 once...
Nice Job.

Medic_wheat

Quote from: Nec.Game.head on 11/11/2012, 01:08 AMSo here is my girlfriends latest score on Devils Crush .. I have to admit it's a pretty damn decent score considering she just started playing my Tg16 just a few months ago .. She has my ass beat, that's for sure !! lol I'll be submitting one of my high scores soon when I reach at least 58 million !!
She digs my 25 year old hardware theory, no more Wii virtual console Devils Crush for her ..  =D&gt;                     

IMG
/dscn1520l.jpg
/20140619_205517_zpsltyqirzo.jpg

My best score to date on slow ball

How do you save your scores after you turn off the system?

Phase

So the high score 135,165,600 by Nec.Gamer.Girl
Fast ball one session
..very nice  8)

Not sure if I can beat that :-k. had a 58 mill run tonight..got a ways to go..

Phase

I got into second place here i think. fast ball one session (no passwords)

IMG

@Medic_wheat- not 100% sure, but you would need the booster plus or a duo/cd with save function, nice score btw.
If it doesn't automatically save scores then you could always just keep saving your game when your done playing and the score board should save, then just soft reset using select + start (or die) to start a new game. haven't tried it myself though my duo needs new caps so been playing with the 16.

Medic_wheat

Thabks. Yeah ill need to get a booster pack for my pc engine seeing how they are much more affordable then the us versons.

Phase

Played a few games today, getting warmer..

IMG

(just another pic regular angle)
http://www.ektophase.com/TG16/DCHighScorePhase02b.jpg

LostFlunky

Totally addicted to this game right now...

/image_zps415d7706.jpeg

DQ187

Beat my old highscore which was just shy of 50 million. Played on Fast Ball with a new score of 69,763,400!  :dance:

IMG