Forum changes 2010.05.09

Started by PCEngineFX, 05/09/2010, 03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PCEngineFX

Finally updated the banner to something more simple and changed the main forum icons to something NEC related.
// Aaron Nanto | The Ultimate Resource for NEC Console Information!
Papa PCEFX 1997-2020 [Retired]
IMG
IMG

NecroPhile

Not bad.  You've caught a hatchet taking a little siesta.  8)
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

PCEngineFX

I'll make the banner a bit more flashy later.  Just wanted to whip up something quick...
IMG
IMG

Turbo D

The new banner is very cool 8)
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

PCEngineFX

Logo has been refreshed....much better now.
IMG
IMG

Joe Redifer

I like it!  At first I was like "What game are these jewel icons from?"  I should probably be slapped for the 5 to 10 seconds it took me to figure out they were from Lords of Thunder.

Oh, the graphics at the bottom of the page that have the text "New posts" and whatnot next to them should probably be updated as well.  :)

PCEngineFX

Haha....<slap>  There you go :)

Didn't see the gfx at the bottom of the page - just changed them as well.
IMG
IMG

TheClash603

I am also a fan.

This is an awesome forum, keep up the good work.

Arkhan Asylum

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

PCEngineFX

Finally!  Someone who likes Rolfee!  :mrgreen:  I'm sure she'll pop back up around here somewhere.....
IMG
IMG

esteban

Quote from: Pcenginefx on 05/09/2010, 11:20 PMFinally!  Someone who likes Rolfee!  :mrgreen:  I'm sure she'll pop back up around here somewhere.....
I like Rolfee, too, but maybe we can find a PCE/TG-16 gal to accompany her? I'll let others decide if it is worthwhile (my vote is with the MotoRoader ladies)...
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

PCEngineFX

I know who we should put next to Rolfee....Princess ZA!
IMG
IMG

Opethian

Looks great, keep it up!
IMG

PCEngineFX

Thanks Opethian - big site changes are coming in the near future....
IMG
IMG

esteban

Quote from: Pcenginefx on 05/09/2010, 11:40 PMI know who we should put next to Rolfee....Princess ZA!
YES!
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Arkhan Asylum

Yuna should be up thar tooooo lol
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

PCEngineFX

Silk from Cotton: Fantastic Night Dreams....mmmmmmm
IMG
IMG

Arkhan Asylum

See how many PCE game chicks you can fit up there.

lol

Ceti Alpha

IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

JoshTurboTrollX

Its very awesome- I love the new look!
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

NecroPhile

The half 'new posts' and half 'no new posts' icon is still the old style icon.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

PCEngineFX

Yah I'm not sure why the old icons are still showing up...could be browser cache issues.
IMG
IMG

Starfighter

Just for poops and giggles, does anyone have a screenshot of how it looked before the makeover?