The Sega Genesis Challenge Returns!!!

Started by finerion, 11/06/2010, 11:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

finerion

And another one bites the dust. Well, actually, I bite the dust. Pwned by Super Thunder Blade.  :oops:
Check out new episodes of The Alfred Effect.

finerion

Wow, Challenge video #50 is up and it is one I've been wanting to do for a long time: Battletech. Hope you enjoy as much as I.

OldRover

...Chakam? That's an N at the end. :P
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

finerion

finerion

Trying out a different genre today, racing. Up for your consideration is Virtua Racing (Genesis version). Hope you enjoy!

finerion

Three more videos added to the growing collection: Super Battletank, Hard Drivin', and Tom and Jerry Frantic Antics. Enjoy!

finerion

Hey there guys! I just wanted to drop a quick line to let everyone know that the Sega Genesis Challenge has not yet ended but is merely on vacation while I do a complete overhaul of the game room. I cannot wait to finish things up and do a video showcasing my new setup. Good times and keep tuned for more!

finerion

New videos and write-ups coming in January. In the meantime, stay tuned to TheAlfredEffect.com for classic episodes uploaded every couple days.

finerion

The latest review has been posted for Alien 3. Check it out here!

finerion

First new video with the new capture setup is now online. Enjoy Cyborg Justice!

NightWolve

So you're an agent of FEKA, err, SEGA, huh ??? ;)

EvilEvoIX

I am working on Paprium at the moment.  I have hit a bug trying to 100% it so I have to figure out why.
IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.