Question about changing displayed username

Started by JoshTurboTrollX, 02/17/2011, 12:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoshTurboTrollX

Hi,

A long time a go, I changed my username that was displayed from turbo_sage to JoshTurboTrollX-16.  Now if I wanted to change it again, how do I do it?

I remember just going to my profile page and selecting account related settings, then just changing the display name, now it does not seem to be available for me to do.

Has something changed, or do I have to put in a request?
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

nectarsis

IIRC Aaron locked it quiet awhile ago due to Ninny's antics.
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

hoobs88

Quote from: nectarsis on 02/17/2011, 01:32 PMIIRC Aaron locked it quiet awhile ago due to Ninny's antics.
It is indeed locked. I wanted to drop the "88" from my username but cannot.
1 title needed for a complete US Turbo Grafx collection: Magical Chase
Parasol Stars High Score = 119,783,770
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9292.0
League of Legends Summoner Name = DeviousSideburns

esteban

Quote from: hoobs88 on 02/17/2011, 02:37 PM
Quote from: nectarsis on 02/17/2011, 01:32 PMIIRC Aaron locked it quiet awhile ago due to Ninny's antics.
It is indeed locked. I wanted to drop the "88" from my username but cannot.
Yeah, the "88" really needs to go, hoobs.

Now send me Terraforming.

Thank you. :)

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 02/17/2011, 12:57 PMHi,

A long time a go, I changed my username that was displayed from turbo_sage to JoshTurboTrollX-16.
Ha! I had no idea you were one and the same. Please change your name to "sage_Star" just to help me keep things straight :)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

JoshTurboTrollX

I actually want to change it to joshuaTurbo.  is that lame?  lol- but yeah, if I can't change it I'll live- but I'm trying to universalize my usernames on forums/ twitter/ youtube and whatnot to alleviate some of the confusion.  :)
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

esteban

Quote from: JoshTurboTrollX-16 on 02/22/2011, 04:09 PMI actually want to change it to joshuaTurbo.  is that lame?  lol- but yeah, if I can't change it I'll live- but I'm trying to universalize my usernames on forums/ twitter/ youtube and whatnot to alleviate some of the confusion.  :)
As long as you change it to "JoshuaTurbo", you'll be fine :)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

PCEngineFX

If you wish to change your username, please PM me directly and I'll make it happen (as long as the username isn't taken).
// Aaron Nanto | The Ultimate Resource for NEC Console Information!
Papa PCEFX 1997-2020 [Retired]
IMG