@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

"Alien Crush" High Scores

Started by chany60126, 04/19/2011, 01:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chany60126

Here is a list of high scores for Alien Crush:

Fast Ball
184,670,200 - Phase
85,321,400 - Carparama's Girlfriend
69,172,900 - RoyVegas
67,253,000 - chany60126
49,657,700- roflmao
47,412,200 - Jibbajaba
29,622,400 - ZueriHB
26,526,000 - psychobear
25,496,100 - synbiosfan
23,607,400 - turboswimbz
15,188,500 - SmaMan
12,831,600- 420GOAT's Wife
6,668,700 - Neurosis138

Slow Ball
13,609,000 - LameKat

chany60126

47,561,300 on teh express (Fast ball).  :mrgreen:

IMG

roflmao

IMG
roflmao: 35857100

Not quite as high as chanys but I thought it was still notable since the game lasted over an hour. :)

EDIT: This was on "Fast Ball".  Does anyone actually play "Slow Ball"?

CGQuarterly

Fast ball: 47,412,200

Chris

nat

But... Your high score is already higher than that!

CGQuarterly

Are we only supposed to post a score if it beats the current high score?  If so, sorry, I didn't know.

Chris

nat

You're only supposed to post a score if it beats YOUR current high score.

I thought you were chany for some reason... My apologies.

CGQuarterly

LameKat

Throwing out a slow ball score, just starting out.
IMG

roflmao

Any time you get over 6 million, you've got a pretty good game, imo.  Congrats.  This is one of my favorites.

turboswimbz

been playing this more, so far fast ball high is: 18,712,800
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

chany60126

Quote from: turboswimbz on 09/26/2012, 11:12 PMbeen playing this more, so far fast ball high is: 18,712,800
Please post a pic of your score next time. Thanks

turboswimbz

Quote from: chany60126 on 09/27/2012, 11:54 AM
Quote from: turboswimbz on 09/26/2012, 11:12 PMbeen playing this more, so far fast ball high is: 18,712,800
Please post a pic of your score next time. Thanks
sorry, I got it somewhere, ...
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

RoyVegas

Fastball

edit:fixed broken pic
IMG
All is well. :)

roflmao

Nice, Roy!

EDIT: Derp - I wrote up a longer response, but thought I was in the Devils Crush thread...  :oops:

Neurosis138

This makes my 3 mil + score look sad.  I'll have to log some more time on this game to see what I can come up with.

Neurosis138

chany60126

Nice score Roy! Looks like I've got some work cut out for me this weekend. ;)

chany60126

Came up just a bit short of topping the high score last night, but at least I bested my previous score by 20,000,000 points. :)

IMG

Neurosis138

esteban

Quote from: chany60126 on 12/09/2012, 10:53 AM67,253,000

Came up just a bit short of topping the high score last night, but at least I bested my previous score by 20,000,000 points. :)

IMG
MUCH RESPECT TO CHANY :pcgs::pcgs::pcgs::pcgs::pcgs:
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

PunkCryborg

My first high score is 7315400, I'm going to work on it a lot more now I know how to play this one so don't post that yet!

chany60126

Quote from: PunkCryborg on 12/09/2012, 08:16 PMMy first high score is 7315400, I'm going to work on it a lot more now I know how to play this one so don't post that yet!
Good to hear ela, I'll wait for your next score then. Also make sure to take a pic. :)

turboswimbz

well all this  hub-ub, and my raffle made me want to try and see if i could best my high score, picked up a controller and pulled this off first try, not a great score yet, but it was a decent game lasted almost an hour.  23,607,400

IMG

RoyVegas

Once you get anywhere in the 40+ mil range it seems like an eternity of gameplay.  Fun, yet long.  :P
All is well. :)

chany60126

Quote from: RoyVegas on 12/09/2012, 11:57 PM

Once you get anywhere in the 40+ mil range it seems like an eternity of gameplay.  Fun, yet long.  :P
True that! My game lasted about three hours and I was playing in the wee hours of the night. I was really dialed in for most of the game, but was losing focus towards the end due to fatigue. I love Alien Crush. The music is nice to listen to, especially the Lunar Eclipse song, and I really dig the alien theme in the game.

Tolvatar

This game has an ending like Devil´s Crush?
My score it´s so poor i can´t put in here, sorry.

Carparama

Girlfriend cracked 10mil, so I figured I would post her score here.  Image coming later.

Carparama's Girlfriend: 11,315,100

Carparama

Scratch that.  She just passed turbo's score, and has reached 24.5 million, without losing a ball yet.  So much for going to bed early!

EDIT: 35mil, no lost balls.

EDIT #2: She got to 43mil before losing a ball.  Seven remain.

Carparama

We went to sleep last night when she was at 62mil with three balls.  She now has two left, and 64 million.  She is so pumped to have a shot at the top spot.  How cool is that?

EDIT: 69,725,000 with a ball to go.

EDIT: She is down to last ball (unless she spins lucky) and just cracked 80 million.  Scratch that, she just earned an extra ball.

Carparama

It's finally over.  She's smiling due to this:

IMG
IMG

Awesome.

420GOAT

my wife has the high score in our house so far. me and her friend keep trying to beat her.
I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car.

chany60126

Quote from: Carparama on 03/09/2013, 10:57 AMIt's finally over.  She's smiling due to this:

IMG
IMG

Awesome.
Damn! How many hours did it take for her to rack up such a high score?

ZueriHB

Not the best score, but at least something: 29'622'400

IMG
Comedy in the wrong hands, a dangerous weapon!

NecroPhile

Methinks it's on an LT, yet still quite impressive.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

ZueriHB

The LT has a great screen!

IMG
Comedy in the wrong hands, a dangerous weapon!

chany60126

Quote from: guest on 11/11/2013, 05:46 PMWha???  If that pic was taken on a Turbo express like I think it was, then it is quite impressive.  Without one of Turbokon's screen mods, the TE is downright hard to play on.
Check the second post I made on the first page of this thread if you want to see a picture of a high score with a stock Turbo Express.  :mrgreen:

esteban

Stock TG-16 screen, still from video:

IMG

Click to enlarge, dumbass.

Carparama

Quote from: chany60126 on 10/24/2013, 03:26 PM
Quote from: Carparama on 03/09/2013, 10:57 AMIt's finally over.  She's smiling due to this:

IMG
IMG

Awesome.
Damn! How many hours did it take for her to rack up such a high score?
Hahahaha, funny thing about this.

In the first photo, I actually had a shot of her topless in the background of the TV.  One of the nice members here brought it to my attention, so I cropped it out.  That's why I giggled when I saw "rack" up the score.

Anyway, she did the first part in about 4 hours or so, went to bed, continued the next day.  I didn't realize it had been so long since I've been to the forum.  :(

SmaMan

IMG
15,188,500 for my first crack at it. Though I shall definitely try again! (on Fast Ball)
Host of KACU FM's Eye on Entertainment! Proving that there IS something to do this weekend since 2009.
http://kacu.org/programs/eye-entertainment

synbiosfan

Today's best 25,496,100 not my best ever (29,???,??? didn't have a camera handy that time)

IMG

SmaMan

Quote from: guest on 05/29/2014, 10:05 PMI only have a few other great secrets of the forums and/or universe left... and I'll divulge one more of them here:

Do you have your mother stored in your address book as "mom"?  Ever notice the T9 numbers you have to dial to bring her up for a phone call?  Yeah... not a coincidence.
O_O" Good. Gravy....

I don't believe I can ever unthink that again. It's like the FedEx arrow... damn.
Host of KACU FM's Eye on Entertainment! Proving that there IS something to do this weekend since 2009.

roflmao

It's nice to see some activity on this thread again.  It reminded me that I recently took a high score photo of this game a couple of weeks ago and forgot to post it here.  It's not my highest score (sadly I didn't have a camera handy), but it beats my previously posted high score:

IMG

roflmao: 49,657,700

esteban

Quote from: guest on 05/30/2014, 12:49 AMIt's nice to see some activity on this thread again.  It reminded me that I recently took a high score photo of this game a couple of weeks ago and forgot to post it here.  It's not my highest score (sadly I didn't have a camera handy), but it beats my previously posted high score:

IMG

roflmao: 49,657,700
If you look at the reflection in the screen, you can see a topless roflmao snapping a photo. DAMN!

SmaMan

That's Devil's Crush you silly dood! :P

roflmao

Ack, derp!  That's what happens when I play naked.

synbiosfan

Lunar Eclipse or Demon's Undulate?

My best scores seem to happen when I choose Demon's Undulate.

EDIT: Found the ultra secret awesome mode :lol:

IMG

Phase

Well I played for a few more hours after my post in the GOTW for Alien Crush.  I played more reckless after 110 mill and skipped many bonus rounds because I was sick of playing them.
Fast ball mode
IMG
Game Over Man!
IMG

FWI: If you hit select while paused you can see the high scores screen. (doesn't show your current game just past games)

ToyMachine78

Quote from: guest on 07/01/2014, 05:26 PMnice score, man. geez!
Aren't these scores rather pointless since you can enter any random password and start with an outrageous score?