10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

What's happened to videogame den?

Started by Spector, 08/12/2008, 02:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spector

It says at the link http://www.videogameden.com/vgden.htm   "account suspended".

What a shame, it was a great site. Is that it gone for good then?

Update: new domain: http://www.videogameden.com

You've got to feel the thrill... of disgust!
The beauty... of obscenity!

Turbo D

Also, whatever happened to those prints we were going to buy from him?  :-k
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

Sinistron

ack that's lame- though I didn't agree with a large portion of the reviews I loved the page and the setup...  :(
IMG
Quote from: Tatsujin- ATM it's just amateurish boytoy shizzle.
- they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real.

NecroPhile

Hopefully he just forgot to pay his monthly/yearly fees and will resurface shortly.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

nat

The men in black paid lkermel a visit.

VestCunt

Shoot.  That was one of my favorite review sites. ](*,)
Topic Adjourned.

TR0N

IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Turbo D

Wow, that really, really sux! They really screwed poor iKermal!
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

rolins

Aww, no :(  Why? This was the coolest pc-engine site on the web.

guyjin

NecroPhile

What a ass hat company.  I hope lkermel can recoup some cash via credit card charge back or something; if not, it's time to shit in a box and send it on its way.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Spector

Quote from: guest on 08/13/2008, 10:21 AMWhat a ass hat company.  I hope lkermel can recoup some cash via credit card charge back or something; if not, it's time to shit in a box and send it on its way.
Now there is an idea!  :D

Ceti Alpha

That sucks. :( I absolutely loved the setup of that page. Very professional. Hopefully it won't be too long before it's back up again.  [-o<
IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

lkermel

Hi Guys !

Thanks for worrying about me and VGDen :)

I had some really bad issues with my hosting company (avoid 'gisol.com' like the plague ! they're a fraud). I'm sorry but the site will be down for a few months. I may use this opportunity to fix up some of the reviews and articles. I'll probably also have to change the URL which is the most annoying part... oh well... I'll keep you updated on what happens... but the site will be back !!!!

-Laurent

Spector

Quote from: lkermel on 08/18/2008, 06:39 PMHi Guys !

I had some really bad issues with my hosting company (avoid 'gisol.com' like the plague ! they're a fraud). I'm sorry but the site will be down for a few months. I may use this opportunity to fix up some of the reviews and articles. I'll probably also have to change the URL which is the most annoying part... oh well... I'll keep you updated on what happens... but the site will be back !!!!

-Laurent
I'm so sorry how you've been screwed. If I get my hands on them, I'll kick their asses so hard and so far that they're gonna need a passport to take a shit. I look forward to when the site comes back.

lkermel

Tell me about it ! It looks like a lot of people have been burned by those guys and they'll eventually pay. I kind of was lucky thought, some people got charged a lot more from them. Anyway, I'm still disputing all of this with my bank and I hope I'll get some of it back.
The worse was to actually lose my domain name :( ... I need to find another one, don't hesitate to send ideas my way :)

PCEngineHell

Golgo13

Quote from: lkermel on 08/18/2008, 06:39 PMHi Guys !

-Laurent
Yeah man your site was awesome, I saw it the first time some years back while surfing the web, but I had forgotten the VRL, but then the guys here helped me find it again, but now these douchebags suspended your account and is just wrong.

ReyVGM

Sorry for necroposting, but any chance the VGDen will be back anytime soon lkermel?

It's been over 8 months since the last time I heard some news. Please don't let that site die.
PC Engine endings at the:
IMG
-=http://www.vgmuseum.com=-

rag-time4

Quote from: ReyVGM on 04/18/2009, 03:10 AMSorry for necroposting, but any chance the VGDen will be back anytime soon lkermel?

It's been over 8 months since the last time I heard some news. Please don't let that site die.
The site is up. Type out videogameden and you're there.

or just click me

Spector

I didn't even know that and I started the topic  - wonderful news!    O:)

lkermel

I totally forgot about this topic too !!! My site is indeed up and running and a new update is cooking - the url is now http://www.videogameden.com

I've also been updating tons of old reviews and added a lot of new screenshots and extras.