RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

What does it take to get....

Started by CockRot, 02/06/2016, 05:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emerald Rocker

Why would I be concerned about that?

I'm complaining about Rot's posting structure because it's annoying.  It's the same reason that people on some sites complain about huge image sigs.
Official member of the PCEFX 4K Post Club

Sparky

Quote from: Rot on 02/13/2016, 01:31 PMPS. IF Profprof had initially played ball... instead of going monthly woman period bleeding on me... I would've gone easier on the impolite retard...
Haha.. Your fucking lucky he went easy on you before he left.
PS: fuck off

Bernie

Quote from: OCDBonk on 02/13/2016, 02:43 PM
Quote from: Emerald Rocker on 02/13/2016, 02:39 PM
Quote from: Rot on 02/13/2016, 01:31 PMI can structure a post as coherently as anyone on the gaming internet.

For example, I can use correct grammar and the Queens English to construct a sentence.

HOWEVER, this is the INTERNET... and well, I don't need to be a fookin English teacher...
So you admit that you're lazy.  I agree with that.

Maybe you actually think this idiosyncratic behavior makes you look cool.  It doesn't.  It makes you look retarded.  Start typing properly and I'll upgrade you to "stupid".

(That being said, I'm smart enough to realize that you already know your IQ is below average.  You're probably used to being called stupid.  Or at least, you know that's what people say behind your back.)
relax. why do you care about his post structure?

your main concern should be why did the professor grab his toys and leave like a little baby?
No, our main concern should be why you two assholes feel the need to come in here and cause issues.

Maybe one of you asshats are who tried to hack into his email and PP account?  I am fairly certain one of you gave out his info.

OCDBonk

Quote from: guest on 02/13/2016, 02:49 PM
Quote from: Rot on 02/13/2016, 01:31 PMPS. IF Profprof had initially played ball... instead of going monthly woman period bleeding on me... I would've gone easier on the impolite retard...
Haha.. Your fucking lucky he went easy on you before he left.
PS: fuck off
You really just said that? hahahah

"your fucking lucky he went easy on you before he left."

whys that?

CockRot

HEY Sparky...

QuoteHaha.. Your fucking lucky he went easy on you before he left.
Yes... i can see that now... he let me off lightly...

Refused my Pm's... and then decided to leave the site he was comfortable on... i can SEE IT in my minds eye...

He was going soft and wanted to go easy on me...

QuotePS: fuck off
The fact that you think you hold some sort of power over the internet is outstanding... You have not ONCE stated why you tolerated a member that abused other fellow members...

You have not ONCE addressed the issue why you need to defend him... BUT... Z'OMG... Rot is evil... because he comes from another forum...

FACT: Over 2 thirds of your forum are on other sites... you REALLY wanna go down the stupid ass line of thinking?

YOU ARE A FUCKING RETARD!

xROTx
IMG
For a good time, email rotphungte@gmail.com, dildos provided free of charge!

OCDBonk

Quote from: Bernie on 02/13/2016, 02:50 PM
Quote from: OCDBonk on 02/13/2016, 02:43 PM
Quote from: Emerald Rocker on 02/13/2016, 02:39 PM
Quote from: Rot on 02/13/2016, 01:31 PMI can structure a post as coherently as anyone on the gaming internet.

For example, I can use correct grammar and the Queens English to construct a sentence.

HOWEVER, this is the INTERNET... and well, I don't need to be a fookin English teacher...
So you admit that you're lazy.  I agree with that.

Maybe you actually think this idiosyncratic behavior makes you look cool.  It doesn't.  It makes you look retarded.  Start typing properly and I'll upgrade you to "stupid".

(That being said, I'm smart enough to realize that you already know your IQ is below average.  You're probably used to being called stupid.  Or at least, you know that's what people say behind your back.)
relax. why do you care about his post structure?

your main concern should be why did the professor grab his toys and leave like a little baby?
No, our main concern should be why you two assholes feel the need to come in here and cause issues.

Maybe one of you asshats are who tried to hack into his email and PP account?  I am fairly certain one of you gave out his info.
this is the war room ain't it? why so serious?

Sparky

Haha.. I do hold a power over you, I don't fucking care what you think and its fucking funny you think I do  :lol:
Little lamb go home now. Your done here.

DildoKKKobold

Quote from: Bernie on 02/13/2016, 01:50 PMSo yeah, I hope you are happy. 
Are you really trying to guilt trip a troll, who clearly has no love for PP?

I mean, come on, why would he give two fucks about Mike's personal life or problems? If Rot laid out the shitty things he had in his life, would YOU care? I doubt it. We all have our demons in life to deal with. PP isn't some special snowflake.

For a good time, email: kylethomson@gmail.com
Dildos provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

jtucci31

Quote from: Rot on 02/13/2016, 08:50 AM/DSCF3670_zps9114cb45.jpg
xROTx
It looks like you're playing Tetris on your stomach!

synbiosfan

Rot, Bernie's a good guy whose ticked the Prof apparently left. No need to fight with him or anyone else.

This is just going to get worse as is.

Bernie

Quote from: guest on 02/13/2016, 03:14 PM
Quote from: Bernie on 02/13/2016, 01:50 PMSo yeah, I hope you are happy. 
Are you really trying to guilt trip a troll, who clearly has no love for PP?

I mean, come on, why would he give two fucks about Mike's personal life or problems? If Rot laid out the shitty things he had in his life, would YOU care? I doubt it. We all have our demons in life to deal with. PP isn't some special snowflake.
Whatever man.

CockRot

Quote from: guest on 02/13/2016, 03:09 PMHaha.. I do hold a power over you, I don't fucking care what you think and its fucking funny you think I do  :lol:
OK... What power? Please quantify... FFS Sparky... don't you see your statements are dumb as fuck...

You have no real admin power over this site or its members.... why the FUCK do you think none of your memberbase have jumped on my ass...

QuoteLittle lamb go home now. Your done here.
It's shit like this that makes me wonder how you think?

JUST saying "I'm done here..."... will make it so in your eyes...

Aarons site... Pauls chat room... you think they give a FUCK what YOU type...

The only one I need to discuss things with is... is Necro... and if he asked me to stop fucking with your half-wit intelligence levels... i would... because i actually know he's the only active mod atm here... and i can respect him...

Sparky... DON'T make out you're bigger than what you are... YOU ARE just another member who feels they can spout shit... because they feel insulated by the site...

xROTx
IMG

Psycho Punch

Quote from: Rot on 02/13/2016, 03:31 PMAarons site... Pauls chat room... you think they give a FUCK what YOU type...

Sparky... DON'T make out you're bigger than what you are... YOU ARE just another member who feels they can spout shit... because they feel insulated by the site...

xROTx
The irony.
This Toxic Turbo Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs!
I had to delete THOUSANDS of error log entries cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

esteban

Quote from: guest on 02/13/2016, 03:19 PM
Quote from: Rot on 02/13/2016, 08:50 AM/DSCF3670_zps9114cb45.jpg

xROTx
It looks like you're playing Tetris on your stomach!
I just realized the clips spell out "P J" on Rot's belly & chest!

Hilarious!
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Gentlegamer

Quote from: Gentlegamer on 02/07/2016, 12:49 AMThis place is so hardcore members literally ban themselves.
What a turn of events.
IMG

Psycho Punch

Quote from: Gentlegamer on 02/13/2016, 07:15 PM
Quote from: Gentlegamer on 02/07/2016, 12:49 AMThis place is so hardcore members literally ban themselves.
What a turn of events.
WELL PLAYED :lol: :lol: :lol:
This Toxic Turbo Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:

HailingTheThings

/rotphungte/DSCF3670_zps9114cb45.jpg

God damn, you're an ugly one, aren't you, little man?

PS I think it's supposed to read "F U." Maybe.
IMG

Sparky

Quote from: Rot on 02/13/2016, 03:31 PM
Quote from: guest on 02/13/2016, 03:09 PMHaha.. I do hold a power over you, I don't fucking care what you think and its fucking funny you think I do  :lol:
OK... What power? Please quantify... FFS Sparky... don't you see your statements are dumb as fuck...

You have no real admin power over this site or its members.... why the FUCK do you think none of your memberbase have jumped on my ass...

QuoteLittle lamb go home now. Your done here.
It's shit like this that makes me wonder how you think?

JUST saying "I'm done here..."... will make it so in your eyes...

Aarons site... Pauls chat room... you think they give a FUCK what YOU type...

The only one I need to discuss things with is... is Necro... and if he asked me to stop fucking with your half-wit intelligence levels... i would... because i actually know he's the only active mod atm here... and i can respect him...

xROTx
Yawn

blueraven

Wow.. ...xRotx vs. pcengine-fx.com:
This thread was on page 2 or three when I checked it yesterday, and it hadn't yet turned into a flamewar. I'm sad to see any forum member leave, especially a long time forum member like Prof, who was doing SVIDEO mods when I joined, and who has made significant contributions to the site. I don't care who loves or hates the guy; we're all adults here, right?

Kind of crazy to see everyone bagging on ProfProf at once. I don't know who was right or wrong because I don't have time to read 10 pages of threads. I can barely check the forums when I'm at work... so I ask you, would you have had the courage to go at it alone?

I respect anyone who puts the time in to take care of an ailing family member. That's admirable selfless dedication. I applaud Prof for that.

...but let's not use a double-standard. The same h8 train happened when DildoKKKobold got railroaded last year, (see DickFaceTAS thread, which I still don't understand the reference). Regardless of what you think of him, It's easy to trash someone when everyone else is doing it, because you might escape the ire or wrath or e-lawyering.

In fact, it's sad. All of it.

This stuff tears the community apart; everyone's just calling each other names. I know a lot of people don't like each other.

...the exception of course is good ol' ninnypants, who will likely just re-mainfest under some predictable handle from the ashes of this conversation to talk trash.

So yes, I'm Switzerland. I'm not going to take sides. I'd rather work on installing this awesome RGB amp that turbokon just sent me so I can play some PC Engine. If you want to tell me how much of an asshole I am for weighing in, or if you hate me for calling this thread a piece of shit that is ruining friendships and destroying the community, you can find me in sunteam_paul's chat, and call me a "hippie asshole" face-to-face. After you tell me to fuck off, I'll still help you fix your Duo.

We need to call a truce or a mod on this forum to lock this goddamn thread before someone else quits. If anyone has seen how things usually go over at Neo, I don't think the guy will let up. You guys are going to have a 20-page cooler of hateraid. I see The War Room door opening to a crowd on Fighting Street. Don't be an angry mob. Think for yourselves and stop this fucking bullshit.     

Quote from: esteban on 02/13/2016, 05:23 PMI just realized the clips spell out "P J" on Rot's belly & chest!

Hilarious!
On first impression I thought it was "F U", either way it looks painful. Either that or after 10 years I still get pwned by esteban's humor :D

Otaking

Quote from: blueraven on 02/13/2016, 07:35 PM(see DickFaceTAS thread, which I still don't understand the reference).
Reference to some Tool Aissited Speedrun forum.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86jH2UQmvKY&t=812s
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

blueraven

Thank you for the clarification, Otaking.

Bernie

+1 caw!!!  Well said sir!

johnnykonami

I was trying to stay out of this in general, but I had to say I am very disappointed to lose an established member like Prof to this kind of thing.  I don't like to see anybody go really, especially in this manner.  Blows.

PunkCryborg

This isn't the first time he worked himself up into a million word rampage and quit the forum. I don't really see anyone "bagging on him" other than Rot and if he had so much important real life stuff to deal with why would anyone in that situation sit on the phone with ebay to go over their shipping policy when there isn't even an open claim?
He'll be back and I personally don't care if he does or not. He's ran off many other members and always seems justified in doing so.
PS this is fighting street and you are all a bunch of pussies.

Psycho Punch

Quote from: blueraven on 02/13/2016, 07:35 PM(see DickFaceTAS thread, which I still don't understand the reference).
The X.X.X. Seed Flasher, never forget.

OCDBonk

Quote from: PunkCryborg on 02/13/2016, 09:26 PMPS this is fighting street and you are all a bunch of pussies.
#justfacts

blueraven

...and for the record, I also have no problem with Rot. I was being genuine in the welcome thread.

Quote from: OCDBonk on 02/13/2016, 11:00 PM
Quote from: PunkCryborg on 02/13/2016, 09:26 PMPS this is fighting street and you are all a bunch of pussies.
#justfacts
You seem to have a lot of insider knowledge for a person with 6 posts.

OCDBonk

Quote from: blueraven on 02/13/2016, 11:11 PM...and for the record, I also have no problem with Rot. I was being genuine in the welcome thread.

#justfacts
You seem to have a lot of insider knowledge for a person with 6 posts.
"insider knowledge"?

Like what?

EvilEvoIX

Quote from: Rot on 02/07/2016, 03:19 PMI don't plan to make any waves... Why should I?

xROTx

PS. This place is sorta nice... Aaron should be happy that no one questions everything...

... I get hassled just breathing on NG.com....
You banned me from neo-geo.com .  It's not like I made a fake Neo Geo Cart and sold it for tens of thousands of dollars and kept the money and kept an active membership, that's not grounds for banning is it? 

Good read here: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?236232-The-Final-Chapter-of-the-Fake-Aerofighters-3-I-Need-your-help-%28-NGDEV-TEAM-161-in1-ETC%29

This place is far more forgiving and has a far greater attitude than NG.com and a stronger foothold in reality.  Certainly a much, MUCH better sense of humor, far less cliquey.  Calling this place "Sorta Nice" when in any comparison to NG.com is a vast understatement at the least.  Meningitis is sorta nice compared to NG.com.

That said I am a big fan of your dance video here:
Having more carts than Jesus commands great respect as well and I solute you for that.  I also liked when some people attacked you on the site you posted your real address and said you have nothing to hide, also ballsy.
IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

OCDBonk

Quote from: EvilEvoIX on 02/14/2016, 02:18 AM
Quote from: Rot on 02/07/2016, 03:19 PMI don't plan to make any waves... Why should I?

xROTx

PS. This place is sorta nice... Aaron should be happy that no one questions everything...

... I get hassled just breathing on NG.com....
You banned me from NG.com.  It's not like I made a fake Neo Geo Cart and sold it for tens of thousands of dollars and kept the money and kept an active membership, that's not grounds for banning is it? 

Good read here: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?236232-The-Final-Chapter-of-the-Fake-Aerofighters-3-I-Need-your-help-%28-NGDEV-TEAM-161-in1-ETC%29

This place is far more forgiving and has a far greater attitude than NG.com and a stronger foothold in reality.  Certainly a much, MUCH better sense of humor, far less cliquey.  Calling this place "Sorta Nice" when in any comparison to NG.com is a vast understatement at the least.  Meningitis is sorta nice compared to NG.com.

That said I am a big fan of your dance video here:
Having more carts than Jesus commands great respect as well and I solute you for that.  I also liked when some people attacked you on the site you posted your real address and said you have nothing to hide, also ballsy.
Sounds like you're really butthurt.

TheClash603

I just spent far too much time reading this thread and I think everyone is so caught up in the current drama that they have forgotten the origination of the problem.

You have a gamer sell games through his wife's ebay account and the transaction goes poorly.  The wife did not proactively manage the situation, which was her business because it was her account.  If the husband wanted to manage the sale, he should have sold from his own account.  The husband's lazy and then after he fucked up by not taking care of his business, he is doing all he can to fix the problem.  However, like any fuck up, he has just gone on to make things 100x worse.

If my girlfriend owned a clothing store and I told her to take my obscure electronics into her store and sell them, then I would be a lazy fuck up.  Of course she doesn't know what the stuff is and it is going to go wrong.  Plus, once it goes wrong, what right would I have to fight on behalf of her store that I already put in a losing position.

The husband should apologize to his wife because he fucked up and is lazy, then he should apologize to this forum because his fuck up spilled over to far worse drama than it should have.  As an outsider looking in with friends on both sides of the fight, it is 100% clear to me that the husband of the seller is the cause of this situation and he is trying to cover up his uselessness with drama.  That guy fucking sucks.

Bernie

OCDBonk

Quote from: Bernie on 02/14/2016, 01:37 PM
#justfacts
#get fucked
I will later on today. You won't.

CockRot

This site is so weird...

You guys think that you're making any sort of impression...

Here's a few reminders... I didn't come here to create any drama... but some of the fuckwits within your community decided you needed to "Flex..."

This site is sorta quiet... Profprof... Sparky and a few others level of posting is mediocre at best... I'm not even in 2nd gear posting to you guys...

The reason you guys are not getting any traction with the other members joining your crusade is:

1) Your own userbase mostly feel you're being dumb...
2) The level of your flames are pretty shitty tbh...
3) 90% of your userbase is associated in some way or form with NG.com... and they also think you're being retarded...
4) People like Sparky and others who aren't even admin THINK they weild some power... and are trying to BLUFF their way to victory...

These are some of the main points why your bullshit attempts are not getting anywhere...

xROTx

PS. ATM... i'm just cruisin in 2nd gear...
IMG

Psycho Punch

Emerald Rocker

Quote from: Rot on 02/14/2016, 03:19 PMThis site is so weird...

You guys think that you're making any sort of impression...

Here's a few reminders... I didn't come here to create any drama... but some of the fuckwits within your community decided you needed to "Flex..."

This site is sorta quiet... Profprof... Sparky and a few others level of posting is mediocre at best... I'm not even in 2nd gear posting to you guys...

The reason you guys are not getting any traction with the other members joining your crusade is:

1) Your own userbase mostly feel you're being dumb...
2) The level of your flames are pretty shitty tbh...
3) 90% of your userbase is associated in some way or form with NG.com... and they also think you're being retarded...
4) People like Sparky and others who aren't even admin THINK they weild some power... and are trying to BLUFF their way to victory...

These are some of the main points why your bullshit attempts are not getting anywhere...

xROTx

PS. ATM... i'm just cruisin in 2nd gear...
LOL you said that you weren't even in 2nd gear yet, then you close your message saying that you're cruising in 2nd gear!  You dumb fuck!  Can't even keep your words straight in your frothy little mush mouth!

I was willing to ignore you but you've gone too far now.  You think admin is the only way to hold power?  Yeah right!  Mods are tools of the machine, they're weak little monkeys who think they're big shots because they can "ohhhhh drop the ban", yeah right, you weak little tool!  You know what?  I've got something better than admin powers, I've got
REAL MONEY POWER

Yeah PP stepped out, but we don't need him to crush you under the hammer of internet justice -- you'll be running like a bitch before you know it, you ellipsoid freakshow freak... !!!
Official member of the PCEFX 4K Post Club

Bernie

I will just drop this here...

/20160214/0e56ae3c16435d4b8ecd92d9eff19107.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using your mama

Sparky

Haha, EM ignore him it's so fucking easy.

DildoKKKobold

Quote from: Bernie on 02/14/2016, 04:42 PMI will just drop this here...
That email is pathetic, painting PP as a victim. HE started the thread here. No one here would have known or cared about his rambling eBay drama if he hadn't posted it here. It didn't go the way he wanted, so he bailed. Pathetic, but not surprising.
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

CGQuarterly

EDIT:  I edited out some shit in this post because after I wrote it I found that Prof had reached out to me privately.  I still don't like the way this e-mail was worded because I think it threw me under the bus a little bit when I stuck my neck out for Prof on my home turf, but after talking to Prof I'm fine with it.  I still say this community is a little bit fucked in the head, though.

---------------------------------

"Jibbajaba was pretty much the only one telling any kind of truth about you there, and he basically implied he doesn't even like you."

Quote from: CGQuarterly on the Neo forumsI read through all of the material that Prof posted on the PCE forums, including screencaps of the eBay messages. While I think that negging Stella's wife was harsh, I also don't think she handled her side of the transaction well. I also don't think that the messages match up with the, if I may say, biased explanation given by Stellarola in the "gamer condition" thread. A seller who buys multiple small items on eBay should not have to request combined shipping before bidding, $8+ was excessive for first-class postage (you could have shipped them in a small flat rate box for around $6), and just because they went in a bubbleope doesn't mean that you shouldn't at least tape them together or something so that they aren't rattling around. I've been in the receiving end of some lazy packaging jobs that caused damage to the item, so I know how that feels. I also don't think that Prof was rude in his messages, or that he was "mansplaining" anything. Lastly, I would never sell cartridge games to anyone without cleaning the contacts first. I totally understand how you feel as far as him "ruining her eBay account over $18" but I also understand how Prof feels. Making sure the games are clean, packaged well, and that shipping is not greatly overcharged are three obvious rules-of-thumb for selling games not just on eBay, but wherever. How would this transaction have been perceived if it had occurred here on the forums?

Prof is definitely an interesting character. He is very passionate about the PCEFX community, but also can be a keyboard warrior and has a short fuse (kind of reminds me of Tonk in some respects). I'm not going to lie and say I love the guy, but for as long as I've been a member there he was always a stand-up dude who shot straight. As far as him fucking with the pics of someone's children, that happened before I signed up there so I don't know anything about it. We've all made mistakes and done stupid shit.

esteban

PUBLIC NOTICE for ROT/OCD:

You are clueless.

At this forum, we recognize a member when he/she discusses video games/PCE. Until you post something substantive about PCE, you'll remain in your clueless little bubble (that is, this thread).

Also...
Fighting Street: We usually don't have civil discussions here, you silly bastard. :)

See? I couldn't even call you a "dumb fuck"... even though it's Fighting Street!

I don't mind that you are here, I just find it amusing that you are, by your own admission, "wasting your time" here.

That speaks volumes about both of you.

Still, at any point, I'd be happy to talk to you about video games/PCE. I love a bunch of games SNK published (NES/Famicom/arcade) before Neo Geo. I also love NeoGeo era, minus soccer and fighting games (sorry).
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

turboswimbz

hmmmmmmmmmmm pussies.
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

Sparky

Quote from: DildoKKKobold on 02/14/2016, 05:18 PM
Quote from: Bernie on 02/14/2016, 04:42 PMI will just drop this here...
That email is pathetic, painting PP as a victim. HE started the thread here. No one here would have known or cared about his rambling eBay drama if he hadn't posted it here. It didn't go the way he wanted, so he bailed. Pathetic, but not surprising.
Your pathetic, he started it because some fool was after him because his wife fucked up.
Go back to DoxPhile.

DildoKKKobold

Quote from: guest on 02/14/2016, 06:38 PMYour pathetic, he started it because some fool was after him because his wife fucked up.
Go back to DoxPhile.
Aww, the wittle baby is mad his butt-buddy left. You are a pathetic dog, all bark and no bite. Go back to drowning yourself in alcohol.
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

o.pwuaioc

Quote from: DildoKKKobold on 02/14/2016, 06:58 PM
Quote from: guest on 02/14/2016, 06:38 PMYour pathetic, he started it because some fool was after him because his wife fucked up.
Go back to DoxPhile.
Aww, the wittle baby is mad his butt-buddy left. You are a pathetic dog, all bark and no bite. Go back to drowning yourself in alcohol.
DarkKkobold, your trolling has seriously reached pathetic levels here. If there was ever an ideal candidate for most cringeworthy-as-fuck poster, that dipshit is you.

DildoKKKobold

Quote from: Nulltard on 02/14/2016, 07:31 PMNot sure I agree, o.p.  You would have to bear witness to a sparky chat visit before you would be qualified to award that title to DildoKKKobold, at least in the context of this exchange.
Pretty much. PCEFX hasn't been privy to Sparky's DoxPhile meltdowns. He comes in, drunk as a skunk, and proceeds to do everything he can to irritate the fuck out of everyone in chat by obsessing over me. His obsession with me is both psychotic and pathetic. The golden part is that when he sobers up, he apologizes profusely to Nulltard and galam. Then, the cycle repeats.

He must have some severe mental issues. Apparently, he used to do the same thing to some guy named Super Deadite. Its ironic that he calls his enemies pathetic, while he gets sloppy drunk and makes a fool out of himself. No one who has witnessed one of these DoxPhile meltdowns has thought anything other than "What the fuck is wrong with that guy?"
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

Gredler

Videogames! Do you like them? I do. Playing a videogame is one of my favorite pass times. What are some of your favorites? I like game that involve the player flying space ships, and shooting lazer beams at alien spacecrafts and creatures. I've bought some videogames on eBay, and they have varied in quality. I think to get banned you would need to post socially unacceptable content, offensive to the culture of the community.

What is Neo-Geo.com? I've never heard of it. Is it that the site where shockwave games get posted? (New grounds or something?)

The testosterone in this thread makes me wonder if it's nogirlz.com, but that would be silly. Hahah!

Whatever is the case, welcome to the site. I look forward to hearing your opinions and stories about videogames, because I think they are rad.

Sparky

Quote from: Nulltard on 02/14/2016, 07:31 PM
Quote from: guest on 02/14/2016, 07:14 PM
Quote from: DildoKKKobold on 02/14/2016, 06:58 PM
Go back to DoxPhile.
DarkKobold, your trolling has seriously reached pathetic levels here. If there was ever an ideal candidate for most cringeworthy-as-fuck poster, that dipshit is you.
Not sure I agree, o.p.  You would have to bear witness to a sparky chat visit before you would be qualified to award that title to DK, at least in the context of this exchange.
Butt buddy says the guy that likes it that way. And Nulltard I sent you a pm.

o.pwuaioc

Quote from: Gredler on 02/14/2016, 07:43 PMI think to get banned you would need to post socially unacceptable content, offensive to the culture of the community.
If only.

o.pwuaioc

Quote from: Nulltard on 02/14/2016, 07:31 PMNot sure I agree, o.p.  You would have to bear witness to a sparky chat visit before you would be qualified to award that title to DK, at least in the context of this exchange.
If sparky stops going to DoxPhile, will DarKKKobold stop coming here?