Did Bonknuts die???

Started by FraGMarE, 10/19/2017, 02:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FraGMarE

Haven't seen him in forever.  His profile says last online March 25th.  Anybody here have closer ties with Tomaitheous/Malducci/TurboXray than I, so that they might be able to confirm he's okay?  Kinda concerned, TBH...

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: fragmare on 10/19/2017, 02:19 PMHaven't seen him in forever.  His profile says last online March 25th.  Anybody here have closer ties with Tomaitheous/Bonknuts/Bonknuts than I, so that they might be able to confirm he's okay?  Kinda concerned, tbh...
He updated his FB cover picture on 9/29.   

That's all I got.

He is probably busy with school.

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

HuMan

If he ever has time in the future, he should whip up Mega Man 2 CD. The soundtrack alone would make it worth it.

ccovell

I was thinking about him worriedly just last night while on the train.  I hope he's doing alright and everyone in his family is healthy.

Since I have had a newborn baby at home since September, and colds/infections circulating among us to this day, I can understand how things at home can make a person too busy to get on the 'net for days at a time.

NecroPhile

I hope he's well and busy kicking school ass, not out of the hobby.

And not just because I (selfishly) need motteke help soonish.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Arkhan Asylum

I mean... I googled obituaries, so either hes still alive, or his family is a bunch of cheapasses and didn't run one, lol.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

blueraven

Gosh I hope not. We've lost too many members.

turboswimbz

Quote from: blueraven on 10/20/2017, 05:47 PMGosh I hope not. We've lost too many members.
I forgot what I searched just the other day but sinistron posts came up . . .
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

esteban

Quote from: turboswimbz on 10/20/2017, 09:21 PM
Quote from: blueraven on 10/20/2017, 05:47 PMGosh I hope not. We've lost too many members.
I forgot what I searched just the other day but sinistron posts came up . . .
Yeah, I was looking for some stuff (to film for LeDoodle) and I found a shipping box from him (I chose it randomly to store stuff years ago).

Stumbling upon it is always weird. I make extra efforts to not to get annoyed at the kids for the rest of the day...that kind of thing.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG