OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

FS: TurboGrafx-16 Case label Stickers: Large, Small & Duo/CD sets.

Started by Sparky, 05/02/2008, 10:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrhaboobi

Looking for (MINT ONLY)
US Manual : Magical Chase, Shockman 
US Box : Turrican,  Soldier Blade, New Adventure Island, Neutopia II
Other : Sapphire OBI, Turbo Play Aug/Sept 90, April/May 92, Turbo Edge Spring 90

PC Engine Special Cards : Bomberman User Battle

Alydnes Super Grafx

Sparky

Quote from: mrhaboobi on 12/24/2010, 04:15 AMSO is this you sparky?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=310282433957&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123
That is a big NO... If you were around here more you would know i would never sell these on ebay. Colour & sizing is not even right... amature :P

77FordTruckMan

do you have any plans of making these for the Japanese versions?

NecroPhile

Quote from: guest on 12/24/2010, 07:46 AMColour & sizing is not even right... amature :P
Are you saying that Soldier Blade and Magical Chase aren't RPGs?
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Marll

Haha, Sparky's stuff is way better looking than that junk.
Rabid Turbo fan since 1989!
Happy F@ck eBay member since 2010

Ceti Alpha

Quote from: Marll on 12/27/2010, 12:16 PMHaha, Sparky's stuff is way better looking than that junk.
haha. Yeah, those aren't terrible, but they have nothing on Sparky's stickers. It's like he tried to mimic the contoured edges where the white is bleeding off and didn't bother to trim it. Though, that white is also bleeding on the other side of the sticker as well. It's definitely not a Sparky production. hehe
IMG
"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

Marll

Here's a picture of some of my newly labeled cases sitting on my desk at work.

IMG

Sparky

Thanks for posting picts Marll... i hope your Air Zonk is more orange in color than in that pict :)

BUMP.... restocked on everything

NecroPhile

What radius are the rounded corners?  Rather than doing it free hand, I'm thinking I should get a die cutter to chop 'em off for me.

Sparky

:-k damn it i am a designer not a grade 5 match student :P
i bet you will regret cutting them, the black blends with the case and shows off that perfect curve... oh fuck ya!!!

Marll

Yeah the color is more true than in the pic. I don't mind the black corners personally, easier to line up the label properly. I can't beleive how poorly some of the factory labels were actually applied as side note.

turbokon

Can't wait for mine to arrive.  I have several cases ready for the shiny new labels.
Turbo fan since 1991 after owning my first system.

Check out my website:)
www.tg16pcemods.com

MacReady

Got my "Large Stickers" from Sparky a couple of weeks ago. Amazing stuff!! Really nice work from, Sparky! Can´t wait to get all the T16 games without a jewel case and make them look awesome!

turbokon

Turbo fan since 1991 after owning my first system.

Check out my website:)
www.tg16pcemods.com

Sparky

CAS

Got my stickers today .  They lookin great.  Thank you.

DesmondThe3rd

Alright! I got the stickers dude and they fit like a charm, I just need to buy more Keith Courages now heh heh. I even did a video on getting them just to show them off:
http://blip.tv/file/4885633

Sparky

hahaha...you get excited about stickers as much as me!!! thanks man :)

Dusk85Z28

is there anyone who reproduces the actual cases themselves?
1200 games and counting

Current cars:
05 gmc envoy
00 gmc sonoma
85 z28 camaro

Sparky

nope...best bet is to buy up some keith courage or sports games and gut them... if not there are other guetto solutions out there, check out this discussion... https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=5913.0  

Dusk85Z28

Quote from: guest on 03/21/2011, 12:22 PMnope...best bet is to buy up some keith courage or sports games and gut them... if not there are other guetto solutions out there, check out this discussion... https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=5913.0 
That is a really neat idea, i have to see if i can find those, the only issue is that my loose hu cards have no instructions either, i would love to do this and buy these label stickers.  I only have 5 or 6 loose. and one is air zonk, which is expensive when complete, mine was 5.00 at a yard sale, Otherwise i try to buy hucards with the inst and case
1200 games and counting

Current cars:
05 gmc envoy
00 gmc sonoma
85 z28 camaro

le geek

Sparky

Jesse813

sent you a PM Sparky. I'm interested in the Sticky-Large set

Sparky

Jesse813

Got My Stickers in the mail today and started putting them to good use. they look great. I highly recommend them if your in need of stickers for your Turbo games.

PunkCryborg

I got mine and they are totally radical. I will post pics later. GET THESE NAOW

Sparky

Sparky

SMF

These look awesome, Might hit you up in a few days. Gotta wait for pay day as I just got some games off here. Thanks for offering these.
Welcome to Prime Time B!tch

MotherGunner

-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

jasonbar

Sparky

pm's replied to and sorry Motherg i have not received any of your emails.... i will PM you my email address again.

MotherGunner

-MG

SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM (If you want peace, Prepare for war)
SI VIS BELLUM, PARA MATRIMONIUM (If you want war, Prepare for marriage)

Sparky

NecroPhile

Thanks to teh Sparkler Man, I found a set of stickers in my mailbox on Monday.  Can't wait to pretty up my games that were burdened with my homemade ghetto stickers.  8)

SMF

Also received mine a few weeks ago, Glad NecroPhile found the thread as my only excuse was being to lazy to look it up lol.  ](*,)

blueraven

blueraven

Recieved Teh Ninja-Package!!!

WOW. THESE ARE BADASS.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: =D> =D>

Awesome product!! Harcaw seal of approval!

DynamiteSJ

Sparky

thanks guys for the kind words and a bump as i made a new batch... remember anyone is welcome to these, no post count required :)

SMF

I just wanna say to anyone thats on the fence about grabbing some stickies from Sparky. They are AWESOME and look great next to the rest of my Turbo games.

Thanks again for making my cases match lol.

roflmao

I just got a set of Sparkys labels in the mail and OMG, if you haven't gotten them yet they are better than you are imagine.  Not kidding.  These look so good.  I wish I was going to be putting them on authentic TG16 cases because they look authentic.  Thanks, Sparky!

MasonSushi

Just got these. They are great.  :)

I restickered some of my cases that were faded or torn, as well as all the TTI game cases.

Shrapnoid

FEEDBACK REPLY

Got the labels today. They look magnifico!
I just love them and he even sent a laminated F@ck Ebay card with
some nice little decals too.

Thanks, Sparky! You are a pro!

PunkCryborg

I don't know if this has been mentioned on here but If you want to make the sticker stick really well on a TG16 case where you remove the old sticker do what I do for success.
Rub some go gone on the case for a minute to wipe the old sticky residue. Then clean it off with some rubbing alcohol.
The stickers will look awesome and stick very well to the case. Goo Gone is a retro gamers best friend

kiketonto

I only read well about your stickers. Is possible to send to Spain?
I'm interested in the 3 groups of stickers, but I will buy one per month. It's not possible to me to pay the complete amount of full money.
If there is no problem...How much shipping to Spain? and the method of payment?

To elabit do you know where your signature picture comes?  :|

Shrapnoid

Quote from: elabit on 02/16/2012, 07:28 PMI don't know if this has been mentioned on here but If you want to make the sticker stick really well on a TG16 case where you remove the old sticker do what I do for success.
Rub some go gone on the case for a minute to wipe the old sticky residue. Then clean it off with some rubbing alcohol.
The stickers will look awesome and stick very well to the case. Goo Gone is a retro gamers best friend
That's what I did to mine but, I used an old toothbrush to scrub the gunk off and once that was done, I rinsed the cases, padded them dry with a towel and set them outside overnight to air dry then applied the new labels later the next day after the cases settled back to room temperature.

Goo Gone is great for any real hobbyist and can usually be found at Dollar Tree stores.

kiketonto

Quote from: Shrapnoid on 02/22/2012, 09:39 AMGoo Gone is great for any real hobbyist and can usually be found at Dollar Tree stores.
advertising mode: ON!  :D :D :D

have you tried alcohol? It works to me

Sparky

Quote from: kiketonto on 02/22/2012, 03:38 AMI only read well about your stickers. Is possible to send to Spain?
I'm interested in the 3 groups of stickers, but I will buy one per month. It's not possible to me to pay the complete amount of full money.
If there is no problem...How much shipping to Spain? and the method of payment?

To elabit do you know where your signature picture comes?  :|
ya kiketonto, sure i will mail to spain... let me check into postage.
I will pm ya and will talk details.