FS: TurboGrafx-16 Case label Stickers: Large, Small & Duo/CD sets.

Started by Sparky, 05/02/2008, 10:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kiketonto

Quote from: guest on 02/22/2012, 12:01 PMya kiketonto, sure i will mail to spain... let me check into postage. I will pm ya and will talk details.
great! no rush, when you can.
And thank you very much!

glazball

I bought a small set for Sparky a while back and I can't tell you how nice they look.  Great work.  I had bought a custom label with case (for Neutopia II) from an eBay seller and compared with Sparky's, and these are way better than the eBay ones (the colored tab was too long and a weird color).  Sadly I didn't think to take a picture side by side.
  Sparky also took the time to answer a few questions, which I thought was awesome since I'm new to the forums.  Thanks again man, you've done a great thing!
glazball's game collection and wantlist

PunkCryborg

Quote from: kiketonto on 02/22/2012, 03:38 AMTo elabit do you know where your signature picture comes?  :|
lol yes I know but I think it's humorous and ironic.

Turbotracks

I was waiting to see if they are as good as they look, and everybody seems pretty happy. I hope more will be available in a couple of weeks.
Thunderbolts first down!

Sparky

Quote from: Turbotracks on 03/13/2012, 02:01 PMI was waiting to see if they are as good as they look, and everybody seems pretty happy. I hope more will be available in a couple of weeks.
I am not out, i still have large and small sets left that you are welcome to :)

ALSO thanks glazball for the nice comments, and as long as your a good guy like you are we welcome new guys with open arms with an optional reach around of coarse :P 

mrhaboobi

hey sparky, are your case inserts etc still availalbe, and can we mix and match some of the packs?  i already have the small and large sets, im waiting to get the Duo set, and also if possible the GOT, and system cards which i dont *think* the sets i originally bought used to come with?  i need to dig out what i have left to see if i do have them or not..
Looking for (MINT ONLY)
US Manual : Magical Chase, Shockman 
US Box : Turrican,  Soldier Blade, New Adventure Island, Neutopia II
Other : Sapphire OBI, Turbo Play Aug/Sept 90, April/May 92, Turbo Edge Spring 90

PC Engine Special Cards : Bomberman User Battle

Alydnes Super Grafx

Sparky

Ya the inserts are still available and i will bump it shorty with some new bits but have been to damn busy lately at work.
Also if you bought some of the original sets way back in the day i may have not offered the GOT, and the system card stickers but i will hook you up but please double check and pm me and will sort out the details.

mrhaboobi

Quote from: guest on 03/13/2012, 10:54 PMYa the inserts are still available and i will bump it shorty with some new bits but have been to damn busy lately at work.
Also if you bought some of the original sets way back in the day i may have not offered the GOT, and the system card stickers but i will hook you up but please double check and pm me and will sort out the details.

Thanks sparky, PM incoming some time soon :)
Looking for (MINT ONLY)
US Manual : Magical Chase, Shockman 
US Box : Turrican,  Soldier Blade, New Adventure Island, Neutopia II
Other : Sapphire OBI, Turbo Play Aug/Sept 90, April/May 92, Turbo Edge Spring 90

PC Engine Special Cards : Bomberman User Battle

Alydnes Super Grafx

petromon

Hi Sparky,
I am also looking for turbografx hu card spline labels for the following games which I am missing the original cases for:
Keith Courage,Battle Royale,Bloody Wolf,Millitary Madness,Ninja Spirt,Double Dungeons,China Warrior,Turrican,Bravoman,Dragon Spirit,New Adventure Island,Neutopia,TV Sports Hockey,TV Sports Basketball,Veugyes Tactical Warrior,Yo Bro,Splatterhouse,R-Type,Air Zonk,JJ& Jeff,Final Lap Twin,Fantasy Zone, Bomberman 93, Devil's Crush, and Somer Assualut-

Can you hook me up with labels too? Please let me know cost and payment arrangements. I'd be interested on a price for 25 used cases too -Rob

Sparky

petromon you want the large set then which is $30 and that includes shipping.. i dont sell the stickers individually as i print them in sets and sell them that way as it covers every ones needs and i dont get stuck with unwanted sticker sheets of keith courage and sports titles, and i always include a couple bonus bits with the sets.

PM me man if you want them and thanks for the interest.

EDIT: sorry i have no spare cases right now :(

jasonbar

Sparky = awesome.

Got 2 jewel case back inserts in the mail today. My Gate of Thunder & Forgotten Worlds look faboo!

Thanks!-
-Jason

liquitek

Got mine last week and even after reading 100+ posts of how awesome they are, I am still blown away.  Seriously awesome.

Thanks Sparky!

TEKTORO

Just got my set in the mail today!!
Definitely mastered the craft of TG16 labels..Love them very much and my collection deserves the luxury of Sparkys Custom labels 8)

Thanks brotha
Create,Share and Play.

kiketonto

FiftyQuid

Quote from: 77FordTruckMan on 08/01/2010, 04:56 PMSo is there anywhere online we can get the cases that are actually made for the hu cards? I  would hate to put a bunch of these stickers on cd cases and then find something better.
I bought HU card sleeves off this guy:  https://www.seymoronion.com/Custom_Game_Cases/TG16_Chip.html

The sleeves are excellent.  I ordered a box of 25.  I've been monitoring the website to see if/when the jewel cases are available.

[EDIT] Whoa, just saw how old the post I quoted was.  Sorry...

I bought a set of these of these labels off Sparky a month ago.  They are gorgeous and worth every single penny.  Do not hesitate, buy them.
I'm busy playing pinball, but I still drop by to visit.

DildoKKKobold

I joined this forum to ask how to make my own labels. This seems like a far better option. I'd love a small set - but I don't see any info in the first post how to order.

Also - https://www.seymoronion.com/Custom_Game_Cases/TG16_Chip.html <- this seems promising. But as a new guy, how realistic is it that he'll create the cases? Has this been in the works for a short time, or abandoned for years?
For a good time, email: kylethomson@gmail.com
Dildos provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

SMF

Quote from: guest on 05/29/2012, 10:13 PMI joined this forum to ask how to make my own labels. This seems like a far better option. I'd love a small set - but I don't see any info in the first post how to order.

Also - https://www.seymoronion.com/Custom_Game_Cases/TG16_Chip.html <- this seems promising. But as a new guy, how realistic is it that he'll create the cases? Has this been in the works for a short time, or abandoned for years?
Welcome to the forums. Seymoronion has a thread explaining the sales and when to expect the cases.
Welcome to Prime Time B!tch

roflmao

Quote from: guest on 05/29/2012, 10:13 PMI joined this forum to ask how to make my own labels. This seems like a far better option. I'd love a small set - but I don't see any info in the first post how to order.
Just send Sparky a PM.  He (probably) won't bite.

FiftyQuid

Quote from: guest on 05/29/2012, 10:13 PMAlso - https://www.seymoronion.com/Custom_Game_Cases/TG16_Chip.html <- this seems promising. But as a new guy, how realistic is it that he'll create the cases? Has this been in the works for a short time, or abandoned for years?
Don't hesitate.  Buy them.  He is very skilled and dedicated.  I just placed an order with him for 3 more 25 packs.

kiketonto

I received mines and had to say: THE STICKERS ARE GREAT!!!!
My games seems like news and the ones that does not have their lateral sticker, now I can read them.
Thank you very much!
Send you a PM too.

Bernie

I cannot wait to get these.  :)  Gonna replace some of my torn/crappy looking labels.

Bardoly

This is great!  I hope to be able to buy a set of these stickers soon if he's still making them.

Sparky

i certainly am, just a little backed up on the free stuff i am sending out :P

Bernie

DildoKKKobold

Hey Sparky, have you considered making an Everdrive end label? Its coming soon!
For a good time, email: kylethomson@gmail.com
Dildos provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

8bitForLife

ya when i get my duo moded and amazon paid off i well totally get this even though only have a handful of games.
Turbo Duo Rx Turbo Grafx 16, Atari 2600 5200 7800 Jaguar + CD Starpath Supercharger, Gba DS DSI 3Ds Nes Snes N64 VB GC Wii, Xbox Xbox 360, Ps1 Ps2 Ps3 Psp Fat Psp slim, GenesisV3 CDX Nomad Saturn Dreamcast JP USA, NGPC

http://www.pcedaisakusen.net/2/34/530/show-collection.htm

NecroPhile

Quote from: DildoKKKobold on 07/26/2012, 12:08 AMHey Sparky, have you considered making an Everdrive end label? Its coming soon!
Good idea.  I'd like one for my neoflash card, plus something to slip in as a manual.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Sparky

thanks guys for all the kind words, and i would consider doing other stickers but these stickers, inserts and that little bitch of a manual Ys IV eat my time up, plus i have a few custom orders from a couple members on here as well. I wont stop making what i am doing now but adding more is looking slim :( hugs.

I may have to pass my sticker skills to my oldest when it comes time.... :P

Bardoly

Just paid for a Large sticker set!

Eagerly anticipating my nice, new stickers.

Thanks for providing this service to the community.

Sparky

tpivette

Quick question... does the "Large" set include the case stickers for the 21 games that didnt originally come with cases?
Original owner of a TG-16 since 1989!

CURRENTLY PLAYING:
Vita - Conception 2
PS3 - Tales of Graces f
Wii U - Monster Hunter 3 Ulltimate

Sparky

tpivette

CURRENTLY PLAYING:
Vita - Conception 2
PS3 - Tales of Graces f

GeorgieBoysAXE

Bardoly

Bump for a great product and a great contributor to this community.

Sparky

Thanks for the kind words... almost caught up from my holiday back load, by this weekend i should be in good shape.

Bardoly

Finally got around to putting a few of these on cases, and they look great!

I created cases for the following games:

Bonk 3: Bonk's Big Adventure (HuCard)
Falcon
Legend of Hero Tonma
Soldier Blade

Each of the above turned out great!

TR0N

Got a sapphire insert recently from sparky,it sure is top quality thanks man !
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Sparky

And I am caught up... 2 large sets left and a few small sets... Any takers on these let me know.
If I missed anyone pm me :( was a rough few months for me.

turboswimbz

Got a small set today. Great stickers, match perfectly with the other games :) thanks again.
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

jelloslug

tpivette

My stuff just arrived recently as well. Very good quality work, indistinguishable from the originals! Inserts and manuals were excellent as well. Now my Sapphire bootleg looks like a complete game. Awesome!

CURRENTLY PLAYING:
Vita - Conception 2
PS3 - Tales of Graces f

MrFlutterPie

Just put together my first custom case for my Time Cruise.  Looks just like a factory made case :)

reno5

Got my large set and they look great ! Thanks a lot.

My Sapphire bootleg looks great too !

Sparky

quincymark

psychobear

I can't describe how Awsome these stickers are... Great work man!!

FiftyQuid

I bought a set of these when I first signed up here.  I've used quite a few of them on replacement cases.  I'm a stickler for details, as Spark can attest to, but these stickers really do stand up.  They stay stuck, they stay shiny and they look great.

One thing I would also like to mention is that I've had the opportunity to compare Sparky's labels with the other 'custom' labels being sold.  I happened to buy a CIC game that came with one of these repro labels (eBay claim pending) and had the chance to compare the two.  The non-Sparky label is definitely inferior.  It's a nice label, and care was put into designing it, but it's not close to original.  In fact, I don't even think it is made of paper.  It's more of a plastic material.  I scratched my nail across the plastic label and to my surprise the black actually scratched off revealing white underneath.  In shock, I did what any normal person in the world would do.  I scratched at it again.  Again, the black came off and revealed white underneath.  When I say I scratched at it with my nail, it was only a light scratch.  The kind of scratch that might occur just by sliding the case across a floor or coffee table.  For an expensive "$15 dollar custom reproduction label" I can honestly say STAY AWAY.

So I did what I do every time I buy a game with a shitty label.  I remove it, and slap on a Spark-ly new custom Sparky label.  It makes me smile every time.  :)

Thanks again for all the hard work you put into these Sparky!  =D&gt;