@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

Raffle: Shadow of the Beast

Started by psychobear, 12/27/2012, 02:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

psychobear

Up for grabs is a loose Shadow of the Beast Super CD minimal scratches but no case or manual just disc, game plays fine will ship in the US free, international ill cover up to 2$.

Rules, don't sell it just pass it on after you are done, post count of 50 other then that if you don't have it please give a chance to those who don't.

Raffle ends on 1/3/13. Good Luck!!

BigusSchmuck

Hey thats very cool of you, please sign me up! Thank you!

roflmao

Awesome raffle, psychobear.  Please add me. :)  +1 TurboKarma to you!

turboswimbz

Cool raffle, don't add me. + 1 if you don't own this the music alone is enough reason to pick this one up.   :D
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

JoshTurboTrollX

Very generous raffle!!  Excellent music, fun game!  One lucky winner!

Already have the game, but very nice of you to offer this up.  :)
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

CPTRAVE

Yeah sign me up I have been wanting to get this game for a long time.

LostFlunky

Don't add me - but I wanted to say thanks!

neoxeno

The holidays raffles are awesome! I already own the game so do not enter me. Good luck to everyone.
Search : SUPERGRAFX
You may have meant to search for soporifics.

fredward

esteban

THIS IS WORTH IT FOR SOUNDTRACK ALONE!

Also: I only have a loose CD, I was hoping this was for a CIJ copy! Ha! :pcgs:
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

psychobear

Quote from: esteban on 12/27/2012, 07:05 PMTHIS IS WORTH IT FOR SOUNDTRACK ALONE!

My girl trashed the case on accident so she got me a speaking brand new one so I figured I'll raffle the other one, and yes the sound track is good on this game..

esteban

Quote from: psychobear on 12/27/2012, 08:48 PM
Quote from: esteban on 12/27/2012, 07:05 PMTHIS IS WORTH IT FOR SOUNDTRACK ALONE!

My girl trashed the case on accident so she got me a speaking brand new one so I figured I'll raffle the other one, and yes the sound track is good on this game..
If by "trashed" you mean "set it ablaze in an offering to the Beast Lord," then, yes, I can totally relate to your situation. :pcgs:
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

rrob78

JohnnyPhantom

Bardoly

Kudos to you for this raffle, and sign me up!

Obfuscate

Me please, don't own that one.

420GOAT

I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car.

LameKat

csgx1

Please add me.  Haven't played this one yet.  Thanks!

Gao

Been meaning to try this game.  Sign me up, please.

PCEngineHell

If not too late, sign me up also. Thanks in advance.

psychobear

Nope still time to sign up!!

psychobear

According to random.org Lamekat is the Winner haha!! So congrats send me a PM so I can ship this ASAP, thanks to everyone who entered.  [-o<

CPTRAVE

Congrats...

Missed it again, I was so close. :P

LameKat

Yeeee Haw! My first win. Thank you so much.

rrob78

LameKat

Showed up today with bonus Huey sleeves! Thanks so much, I had always wanted this game when it came out on Genesis but never got it. Only had time for a quick play before I left for work, made it to the first boss. I like that it has a large variety of enemies, going to have to brush up on my quick reflexes.

420GOAT

I want to be more like 337.

The Wolf: If I'm curt with you it's because time is a factor. I think fast, I talk fast and I need you guys to act fast if you wanna get out of this. So, pretty please... with sugar on top. Clean the fucking car.