OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

FS: TurboDuo, Turbo Express, and Game Lot

Started by JohnnyPhantom, 07/14/2015, 05:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnnyPhantom

Hey Everyone,
I had my collection listed on eBay, and figured someone here might be interested as well.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/321804234498

On eBay I'm asking $800 but here I'll take any reasonable offers ^-^

IMG

JohnnyPhantom

Oh you should have seen it before, pics are on this site someplace

NecroPhile

PM sent for all those sweet PC-FX goodies!!!!  :roll:

Seriously, can anyone tell me why so many people start Turbob for sale threads in the PC-FX area?

Thread moved.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

JohnnyPhantom

Hmm no Pm received, but do want to add the data bank is fitted with a chopsudo and the duo was repaired by chop5, I did the recap, but was having audio problems so sent it to chop5 who repaired the Cd mech and upgraded my audio caps, looks and works great! He does the best work!

CrackTiger

Quote from: JohnnyPhantom on 07/14/2015, 08:06 PMHmm no Pm received, but do want to add the data bank is fitted with a chopsudo and the duo was repaired by chop5, I did the recap, but was having audio problems so sent it to chop5 who repaired the Cd mech and upgraded my audio caps, looks and works great! He does the best work!
I'm sure that it works great and is a functional setup to play games on, but it has lost all of its collectible value.

This already received a lot of attention in the gouging thread.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

JohnnyPhantom

Not sure I follow, why wouldn't a working system be less collectible? I do understand that in the cade of the sticker. As for gouging, I beg to differ, on ebay these peices sell for much more alone and in their sum total, and I want people to feel free to send offers that they feel are reasonable and not gougey. On ebay I have to lost it for more to consider the ebay fees, shipping, and PayPal fees as well, but here I can avoid most of that and sell much less

PCEngineHell

Quote from: JohnnyPhantom on 07/14/2015, 08:42 PMNot sure I follow, why wouldn't a working system be less collectible? I do understand that in the cade of the sticker. As for gouging, I beg to differ, on ebay these peices sell for much more alone and in their sum total, and I want people to feel free to send offers that they feel are reasonable and not gougey. On ebay I have to lost it for more to consider the ebay fees, shipping, and PayPal fees as well, but here I can avoid most of that and sell much less
Your Duo has been physically damaged, has stupid stickers attached to mask said damage, and had to be repaired also to get it working. The thing isn't even worth $300. As is, maybe $200 since it is functional, but collectors condition it is not, not even close. Collectors care about value. Value in the classic gaming market is defined by condition just as much as rarity.

As a functional system, there are better modded Duo and Duo-R systems out there that can be had for far better prices, that include region mods and RGB or Svideo, that are in better condition, thus being more collectible. Same goes for modded Turbo Express systems. Basically your lot is just way over priced. At your current asking price I see this lot occupying ebay active auction listings for quite some time.

NightWolve

i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTIwMFgxNjAw/z/7xYAAOSwl8NVeGEJ/$_57.JPG

Oh wow, stickers did that to the Turbo Duo ? I thought the photo was modified in Photoshop or something for that effect. ;)

SephirothTNH

Quote from: guest on 07/14/2015, 05:36 PMSeriously, can anyone tell me why so many people start Turbob for sale threads in the PC-FX area?
I'm guessing here.  Because really it doesn't make too much sense to me either.  But here are my thoughts.  The site is called pcenginefx or pcefx for short.  The pcefx forums.  So people see the pc-fx sales section and just assume it's the sales section for the pcefx forums.  Blame the "fx" I guess.

NecroPhile

JohnnyPhantom

Quote from: Psycho NecroPhile on 07/15/2015, 10:05 AM
Quote from: JohnnyPhantom on 07/14/2015, 08:06 PMHmm no Pm received....
Translation: you ride the short bus.
ouch sick burn, well I'm done here, I was trying to be civil but seems that's not a welcomed trait here. Sure on ebay I was asking $800 and slowly coming down, as I will continue to do, but when I first got my TG16 this was a great community, seems to have gone down hill since then, I was ready and willing to take any acceptable offer, heck $400 shipped for it all would have been okay with me. Well, insults like I ride the short bus have caused me to lose faith in this community, so I'm pulling out, just like I did to necromancers mom last night, ohhh snap

DildoKKKobold

For a good time, email: kylethomson@gmail.com
Dildos provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

esteban

Quote from: JohnnyPhantom on 07/14/2015, 05:02 PMHey Everyone,
I had my collection listed on eBay, and figured someone here might be interested as well.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/321804234498

On eBay I'm asking $800 but here I'll take any reasonable offers ^-^
I'll pay $795 for the lot, but not a penny more.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

esteban

Why have you not responded to my multiple PM's in the last 45 seconds?

esteban

esteban

esteban

NecroPhile

Quote from: JohnnyPhantom on 07/15/2015, 10:32 AMouch sick burn, well I'm done here, I was trying to be civil but seems that's not a welcomed trait here. Sure on ebay I was asking $800 and slowly coming down, as I will continue to do, but when I first got my TG16 this was a great community, seems to have gone down hill since then, I was ready and willing to take any acceptable offer, heck $400 shipped for it all would have been okay with me. Well, insults like I ride the short bus have caused me to lose faith in this community, so I'm pulling out, just like I did to necromancers mom last night, ohhh snap
My comments had nothing to do with your prices.  I can only assume you're so quick to defend your prices because you know they suck.

Since I'm sure you're still mystified about the gist of my previous posts, I'll explain them: the first was a joke about there being no PC-FX goodies for sale in a thread started in the PC-FX area, and the second was mocking you for foolishly thinking I actually sent a PM about non-existent PC-FX wares.