Mysterious Song: Release Is Pending

Started by OldRover, 03/03/2007, 05:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nat

Let me know if you want another tester.

esteban

Quote from: Keranu on 05/26/2007, 12:39 AMAlright everyone, LISTEN UP! To repost what nodtveidt has announced on the Frozen Utopia forums, the deadline for Mysterious Song will be November 9th, 2007. We are very close to completition and have a relation with a pressing company, so it's possible we could get it out before then, but it won't go beyond that date.
Even if it comes out in 2009, I'll be delighted. :)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

ParanoiaDragon

Quote from: nat on 05/26/2007, 02:22 AM
Quote from: Keranu on 05/26/2007, 12:39 AMthe deadline for Mysterious Song will be November 9th, 2007. We are very close to completition and have a relation with a pressing company, so it's possible we could get it out before then, but it won't go beyond that date.
I'm marking my calendar and holding you to that.

I have close ties with some folks you don't want to meet.
I've met them, they're not so tough :dance:
IMG

OldRover

An update on the deadline:

The deadline for the final binary build has been set for June 30th, after which the game goes into beta status and hitches a ride on the beta testers' machines. Beta testing will take place during July and August. The game goes to pressing in September and will take approximately 23 days to complete. 1000 official copies will be pressed and the game is tentatively priced to sell for $30 each. Of course, our financial advisor has suggested a few bonus items if anyone would be interested, namely T-shirts, baseball caps, full-sized posters, and of course, agreeing with the idea of autographed versions of the game. Also, each game will be individually numbered on the inlay card, so you'll know which copy you got, and each will come with a hand-signed official Certificate Of Authenticity.

There are still a few beta testing positions available to the right people. An official sign-up form will be available in a few days to apply for the position. Also, our financial advisor has suggested a pre-order system as well. The pre-order form will not require any money, it will be there mainly to gauge interest in the purchase of the game.

This is it folks...the home stretch. :D
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

nat

Please get these forms to me ASAP via first-class-priority-express e-mail.

Monster Bonce

I'd be no use to you as a beta tester but I would be happy to pre-order. Is there somewhere I can go to sign up?

termis

Let us all know once you get that pre-order form somewhere.  I'd for sure put one in.

Equuskia

Hi, I'm Nodtveidt's financial advisor (and wife :wink:). I'm glad you all are expressing an interest in this game, as I have been driven nuts over the past year with it!  :lol: I will be posting a poll here in order to get a feel for how many people are interested in MSR, as well as how many copies they would be interested in purchasing. If you all would help me out, I'd greatly appreciate it, as it will help me make some calculations over on my side. Also, if anyone is interested in Frozen Utopia or MSR promotional merchadise (tshirts, caps, etc), please let me know as well. Thanks everyone!
IMG

nat

Quote from: Equuskia on 06/09/2007, 02:53 PMHi, I'm Nodtveidt's financial advisor (and wife :wink:).
Hey, a girl! Are you hot?  :wink:

I'd buy at least one t-shirt and one hat should they be made available. Possibly more than one hat, I'm a hat guy.

Equuskia

Quote from: nat on 06/09/2007, 06:14 PM
Quote from: Equuskia on 06/09/2007, 02:53 PMHi, I'm Nodtveidt's financial advisor (and wife :wink:).

I'd buy at least one t-shirt and one hat should they be made available. Possibly more than one hat, I'm a hat guy.
I came here because Nodt told me that people were mature and wouldn't ask me for pics and here you are asking me if I'm hot!  ](*,)

The answer is yes btw!  :lol:

I had thought of hats and shirts. I also thought of posters for the truly geeky, like Keranu.  :wink:
IMG

Seldane

A t-shirt would be cool. I like t-shirts. Black t-shirts. :)

Not size XXL though, which seems to be the only size in the world when you want to buy t-shirts with some print on them. :P M please.
Quote from: Seldane on 04/21/2007, 07:28 PMDVDs are for suckers. Illegally pirated and stolen videos all the way. No menus. No "DO NOT PIRATE THIS!" screens. No fuss. Only perfection. I honestly only pirate movies because that "don't pirate this" screen annoys me. :wink:
IMG
Indeed, it's AV time. Check out: IMG! Sir, the door was open.

Equuskia

I like black tshirts too. And don't worry, we'll have a M for you.  :wink:
IMG

OldRover

A new screenshot for y'all...

IMG

Thanks to Bonknuts's new image tool, the battle backgrounds have become much nicer. This particular image uses 50 unique colors. This also features Keranu's updated enemy sprites.
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

nat

Quote from: Equuskia on 06/09/2007, 06:40 PM
Quote from: nat on 06/09/2007, 06:14 PM

I came here because Nodt told me that people were mature and wouldn't ask me for pics and here you are asking me if I'm hot!  ](*,)

The answer is yes btw!  :lol:
Your husband lied to you. Maturity is completely absent on these here forums.  :twisted:

QuoteI had thought of hats and shirts. I also thought of posters for the truly geeky, like Keranu.  :wink:
To be honest, I'd probably buy at least one of every piece of promo stuff you guys decided to do. And here's another vote for some sizes smaller than XXL for the shirts.

Quote from: OldRover on 06/09/2007, 07:19 PMA new screenshot for y'all...

IMG

Thanks to Bonknuts's new image tool, the battle backgrounds have become much nicer. This particular image uses 50 unique colors. This also features Keranu's updated enemy sprites.
Looking good, man. I can't wait.

Turbo D

ya, its seriously looking good. I'd definitely buy a shirt or hat to support frozen neutopia  :D
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

OldRover

Well, Equuskia really outdid herself this time. She even found teddy bears in t-shirts with the Frozen Utopia logo printed on the shirt. :)

IMG

A second prototype burn was made this evening to test new changes to the game code and graphics. Much improvement over the first prototype burn, but there's also a few problems lingering that haven't been addressed yet. But fear not...all will be fixed by the time the game goes to beta. :dance:

NecroPhile

Quote from: Equuskia on 06/09/2007, 06:40 PMI came here because Nodt told me that people were mature and wouldn't ask me for pics and here you are asking me if I'm hot!  ](*,)
Nod was sorely mistaken.  Maturity is something of a bad word on this forum, and I'm going to ask for pictures..... of Mysterious Song, Neutopia III, screen shots from any secret projects F.U. is working on, and pics of Nod chained to his computer and working on M.S. (this one is probably the most important).  :)

Another vote here for some promo gear - especially a poster.  I guess that I'm geeky like Keranu, but not as hard core.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

ParanoiaDragon

We should have shirts featuring the Frozen Utopians!  You can get one that has all of us.........or, you can get ones that feature one member, so people can sport a picture of their favorite Frozen Utopian!  Ha!  OR maybe characiture's(sp?) of us on shirts or hats, or mugs, or calculators!
IMG

MrFulci

Nice to read this will receive release soon!

In terms of other Frozen Utopia "Stuff", the only items I can envision myself purchasing would be a pen, and possibly a mug.

A pen can be pretty cheap to produce, with only a logo or some text.
"Damnit, Beavis, put that away. You're not supposed to have your _____ out when you're cooking".

Equuskia

Quote from: guest on 06/10/2007, 02:04 AM
Quote from: Equuskia on 06/09/2007, 06:40 PMI came here because Nodt told me that people were mature and wouldn't ask me for pics and here you are asking me if I'm hot!  ](*,)
Nod was sorely mistaken.  Maturity is something of a bad word on this forum, and I'm going to ask for pictures..... of Mysterious Song, Neutopia III, screen shots from any secret projects F.U. is working on, and pics of Nod chained to his computer and working on M.S. (this one is probably the most important).  :)

Another vote here for some promo gear - especially a poster.  I guess that I'm geeky like Keranu, but not as hard core.
I feel misled now. I'm going to have to settle that one with him later  :twisted:

As for pics of him chained to his computer, that would make an awesome poster. Nod, only illuminated by the bright glow of his monitor, working tiredlessly on MS. That would just kick ass.

As for the secret project, it's  :-$. No screenies from me.  [-X

I do like the idea of a poster or tshirt with the FUers. Keranu already has his cartoon!  :dance:
IMG

Equuskia

Is this what you had in mind ParanoiaDragon?  :mrgreen:

IMG
IMG

Seldane

We can make Frozen Utopia action figures. Nod, Keranu, PD and Seldane fighting for love, dreams and justice...Sailor Moon!!
Quote from: Seldane on 04/21/2007, 07:28 PMDVDs are for suckers. Illegally pirated and stolen videos all the way. No menus. No "DO NOT PIRATE THIS!" screens. No fuss. Only perfection. I honestly only pirate movies because that "don't pirate this" screen annoys me. :wink:
IMG
Indeed, it's AV time. Check out: IMG! Sir, the door was open.

Turbo D

I would buy an action figure, you guys can get down with my ninja turtles action figures  :dance:
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

TurboXray

Quote from: Equuskia on 06/10/2007, 09:20 AMIs this what you had in mind ParanoiaDragon?  :mrgreen:

IMG
Keranu + Guy Kazama? Why does he have that leg roll from the eighties?

Keranu

Haha, this thread is totally awesome! Thanks for the t-shirt preview, Nod's wife!  :mrgreen:

Bonknuts, that drawing of me (designed by me personally years ago) is from the staff page on my site ;) . It makes for a pretty damn good teeeee shirt!
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

ParanoiaDragon

Quote from: Equuskia on 06/10/2007, 09:20 AMIs this what you had in mind ParanoiaDragon?  :mrgreen:

IMG
That's awesome, here's my picture btw

parafc1.jpg / parafc1.th.jpg

And here's my logo
pd5fq3.jpg / pd5fq3.th.jpg

Try those on for size :D  I have a dragon mode of me as well, somewhere around here, but, couldn't find it.  A guy over at the Allspark drew that up, & some friends of his colored it.
IMG

Equuskia

give me the actual images and I'll make you a great shirt  :wink:
IMG

esteban

Put me on record: I'll buy two copies. Of course, I'm much more excited about Neutopia III. I'll buy 4 copies that that (3 gifts to Neutopia fans)!
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

ParanoiaDragon

Quote from: Equuskia on 06/11/2007, 08:25 AMgive me the actual images and I'll make you a great shirt  :wink:
I sent you the pictures, where's me shirt :D
IMG

Equuskia

Quote from: ParanoiaDragon on 06/14/2007, 01:36 AM
Quote from: Equuskia on 06/11/2007, 08:25 AMgive me the actual images and I'll make you a great shirt  :wink:
I sent you the pictures, where's me shirt :D
Nodt's gonna make you your shirt because I couldn't upload one of the images to the site I was using. But I have not forgotten!  :wink:
IMG

Equuskia

Here it is:

IMG
IMG

ParanoiaDragon

Nice! :D  Although, I think I personally prefer the logo in the back & a little smaller, & my robot mode in front, but, either way, gives me a good idea what it'd look like!  Which reminds me, my friend is still working on my Transformer outfit, for when we go see the movie, so I'll take pictures ofcoarse!  Though, we won't be able to make it a transforming outfit in time for the movie, but, it'll be more show accurate this way(G1 Soundwave).
IMG